And even though I knew Turk was watching,
我知道Turk在看着我
I didn't wipe it off with my hand.
我没有用手把它擦掉
I went like this...
我是这样擦掉的
Oh, morning.
早上好
And, Elliot, I'm sorry, but you are not the first person
Elliot 很抱歉 但是你不是第一个
to ever sleep with their ex, okay?
跟前任滚床单的人
Is there a point to this?
这话有重点吗
Yes. And pay attention, because I don't want to be
有 注意了 因为我不想
saying the same thing again in two weeks.
两周内再次重复这句话
You're both human.
你们都是凡人
Give yourselves a break, okay?
放松点 好吗
Fair enough.
好吧
I can't look at these medical books any more.
我不能再看这些书了
We're getting nowhere.
我们毫无头绪啊
What it do, Beardface? It's Beardface! Beardface!
近来无恙吗 胡须脸 是浒绪练 浒绪练
Calm down, Seymour.
淡定点 Seymour
If you want to lose the nickname, you gotta shave the beard.
如果不想别人用这个名字称呼你 就把胡须剃掉啊
Course, then you'd be Dr Face. Ha! Dr Face.
当然啰 之后你就是脸医生了 哈哈 脸医生
Damn you all!
去你们的
I wonder what he's hiding under all that hair.
我真想知道他毛发下面是什么
That's it.
就是这个
What's it? Interns are idiots. Ockham's razor.
什么 实习生都是笨蛋 奥卡姆剃刀原理
There you are. Oh, do you want to go straight out
你在这啊 你想直接到外面吃
or do you want to go back to our place and grab some food first?
还是先回家再吃
We have to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Oh, my God. I can't believe I have to do this again.
天啊 真不敢相信还要再来一次
Do what again, babe?
什么再来一次 宝贝
I feel so bad for them.
真是替他难过
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
Actually, I never really cared for Keith or his farm boy looks,
实际上 我从来不关心Keith又或者他的乡村模样
but now wasn't the time for that.
但现在不是说这话的时候
Hey, Kim.
Kim 你好
Get your butt home already. We haven't seen each other in days.
快回来 我们很久没见面了
Don't you miss me?
你不想我吗
Of course I do.
当然想啊
But the truth was I didn't.
其实我根本不想念她
And then I had this weird, crystallising moment.
之后那种奇怪的"水晶时刻"出现了
You see, there's an age-old principle
有个古老的原则
you hear a lot about in medicine,
在医学上也经常听说
that the simplest,
就是看似最简单
most obvious answer is usually the correct one.
最明显的答案往往就是正确答案
It's called Ockham's razor.
这就是奥卡姆剃刀原理
It could mean that your first instinct was right
它可以说明你的第一直觉是对的
and it was Lyme disease...
就是莱姆病
Bull's-eye. And there's your tick bite.
牛眼 这就是蜱虫咬痕
Let's put him on 100 milligrams of Ceftin.
给他上一百毫升新菌灵
Joe, you're gonna be fine.
Joe 你很快就会好起来的
Thank you, guys. Sincerely.
真心地谢谢你们
Or that your best friend was right
又或者你的好朋友说对了
and you have to let your ex-fiance hate you for a while...
你必须让你的前未婚夫恨你一阵子
Good night, you skanky, straw-haired Pig-Whore.
晚安 你这个讨厌的稻草头发蠢猪婊♥子♥
Did you hear all the new adjectives?
你听到那些新形容词吗
Come here. You are not straw-haired.
过来吧 你的头发才不是稻草
I know.
可不是嘛
In my case, it was never about sabotaging myself.
而对我来说 从来都不是我具有自毁倾向
Daddy's home! Come here.
爸爸回家啦 快过来
Check out these big pregnant hippo feet.
看看这双河马孕妇脚
Wow, those are truly disgusting. Right? I missed you.
真的很恶心 对吧 我想你了
It was the simple answer, just like Turk said.
就像Turk说的一样 答案很简单
I had knocked up a girl on our first date.
我在跟她的第一次约会就搞出了"人命"
And I don't have strong feelings for her and probably never will.
我对她没什么感觉 可能永远也不会有了
And the only reason we're still together is because
我们还在一起的唯一理由就是
there's a kid involved,
我们之间有个孩子
which means I'm gonna stay with her until the very end,
说明我要跟她纠缠到最后
whether I love her or not.
无论我是否爱她
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表