主治医师
内科医学博士John Dorian
第七季 第六集
实习医生风云
You've got something on your face. What?
你脸上有东西 什么
Yeah, me.
对 就是我
Oh, God. Oh, my God, I feel like such a ho-bag,
哦 我的天 觉得自己就跟婊♥子♥一样
but I'm still glad I did it.
但我还是很高兴亲了你
I do declare spending special relationary time with my girlfriend
我必须得说和我女友共度一些情侣时间
makes me happier than a bullfrog in a beetle bin.
让我比在甲壳虫箱子里的牛蛙还快乐
Why are you talking like that?
为什么你要这样讲话
'Cause I'm smitten with my girlfriend lady.
因为我被我的女友Lady迷得神魂颠倒
And this is my smitten voice.
而这就是我被迷住时的声音
Well, what voice do you use when you're smitten?
那你被迷住时用什么声音啊
My normal voice.
正常的声音
You know what? You hide it well,
你知道么 虽然你隐藏得很好
but you're a very strange person.
但你实际是个超怪的人
Ma'am.
女士 先告退了
How'd I do?
我成绩怎么样
Seventeen. That's impressive. But I'm going to kick your ass.
17秒 表现不错 不过等着让我给你好看吧
And... Time.
计时 开始
What's going on, C-Bizzle?
干什么呢 熊崽子
We're seeing who can last the longest in Mr Seller's room.
我们在比谁能在Seller先生的病房♥里待更长时间
He has a fungal infection under the fat flaps in his stomach.
他肚子上耷拉的肥肉下面有真菌感染
It smells like the time I accidentally put Izzy's doo-doo diaper
闻起来就像有次我无意把Izzy拉了屎的尿布
in the microwave.
放进了微波炉里后
You guys are playing Smelly Belly? Time.
你们竟然在玩"臭肚皮" 计时结束
Sixteen seconds. Come on!
16秒 有没有搞错
I win. See, that's what I'm talking about.
我赢了 看到没 我说的就是这个意思
That's how it goes when you fight me!
你跟我斗就是这个下场
Hold on, Turk. Let's not declare
等一下 Turk 先别急着宣布
victory until we give a shot to Dr John Dorian
胜利 我们来给John Dorian医生和他
and his nostrils of steel.
钢铁般的鼻孔们一个机会
Your nose can't handle smells of that magnitude.
你的鼻子承载不了那种级别的臭气
Make some room.
让地儿
On the clock.
计时开始
You have got to be kidding me.
你们逗我呢吧
That is the most disgusting thing I've ever smelled.
那是我闻到过最恶心的味道了
And a sugar-free latte for the winner.
一杯无糖拿铁献给赢家
Victory tastes delicious.
胜利尝起来就是美味
You guys aren't even friends.
你俩连朋友都不能算
Why do you spend so much time competing over everything?
为什么要花这么多时间在每件事上都竞争
Because we're men, and that is what men do.
因为我们是汉子 汉子就会这样做
Now a quick look to Turk to see if that is what men do.
赶紧瞅眼Turk确认是不是汉子就会这样做
Huh!What do you know?
哈 世事难料啊
Don't forget, I crushed you in "Find the Vein in the Junkie."
别忘了玩"给瘾君子找静脉"时我彻底击溃你
Yeah, but I beat you good at gauzeball.
是啊 但我玩纱布球可是完胜你
That's nothing. Yesterday, I won free muffins for life
那算什么 昨天我靠猜那罐子里有多少
by guessing how many coffee beans were in that there jar.
咖啡豆赢得了终身免费的松饼
Actually, they had a recount. You came in second.
事实上 他们重数了一遍 你位居第二了
What? Who came in first?
什么 谁第一
Do you know the muffin man the muffin man
你可认识松饼男啊松饼男
If anyone needs me,
如果有人要找我的话
I'll be in my office going to town on these bad boys.
我就在办公室里和这些小宝贝儿们打得火热
Have you seen the muffin man the muffin man
你可见过松饼男啊松饼男
Why are you guys so obsessed with reliving everything you've won?
为什么你俩会这么痴迷于重温自己已经赢了的事情
Because we're winners,
因为我们是赢家
and that's what winners do.
赢家就会这么做
Back to Turk for confirmation.
赶紧再瞅眼Turk来确认下
Damn it!
妈的
If you'd ever won anything,
如果你曾经赢过
you'd know what we were talking about.
你就会懂我们说的意思了
I've won something, Perry.
我赢过的好吗 Perry
We threw our nerd farther than yours.
我们的呆子扔得比你们的远
Yeah! Yeah!
好耶 好耶
Suck it, bitch!
活该 你个傻♥逼♥
Guys? I think their nerd is unconscious.
伙计们 我觉得他们的呆子昏过去了
We should probably roll him over.
我们最好把他翻个身看看
That's the moment I realized I wanted to be a doctor.
就在那一刻 我意识到我想成为一名医生
Every doctor has their own way of dealing with patients.
每个医生都有自己的方式来应对病人
Turk was all about efficiency.
Turk就是效率至上
Why are you standing on a chair?
你为什么要站在椅子上
Because from this spot,
因为站在这里
I can see into four rooms without actually going in.
我不用踏入房♥门 也能掌握四间病房♥的情况
Check it. Patients of Dr Turk, how are we?
看着 Turk医生的病人们 大家怎么样了呀
Okay! All good!
没问题 一切都好
Fine. Walleit.
不错 哇啊呀
The guy has a tongue surgery. He's actually okay, though.
那人舌头做了手术 他其实没问题
Elliot preferred a more personal approach.
Elliot则更青睐于个体化对待
Shannon, what's happening, girlfriend?
Shannon 你怎么样啦 闺蜜
Yeah, I know I can't pull off calling someone "Girlfriend,"
是的 我知道我叫人"闺蜜"总叫不好
but she likes it, so... I do. Can't help it.
但她喜欢我这么叫 所以 我确实很喜欢 没辙
Shannon's back. It's been so great getting to know her.
Shannon回来了 能慢慢了解她真是太好了
See, that's the great thing about being in private practice.
瞧 这就是在私人诊所工作的好处
You get to treat the same patients all the...
你能一直治疗同一个病
Come on, you guys!
你们别这样啊
People are sleeping here.
大家都这儿睡觉呢
Well, I guess you think it's so funny...
好吧 我猜你们觉得这很好笑哈
Wait, why am I whispering?
等一下 为什么我要轻声说话
Listen, Barbie, I'd love to take credit for this idea,
听着芭比 我很乐意为这个绝妙的点子邀功受赏
but it was all big Bobby Kelso.
但这却全出自于伟大的Bobby Kelso
Come on. Heck.
哈哈 这没什么啦
Quick announcement.
快速宣布个消息
I have signed Sacred Heart up for a website
我帮圣心医院在RateYourDoc.Org
called RateYourDoc. Org,
网站上注册了
where patients can evaluate and score their doctors.
病人能在那个网站上给医生评价和打分
I think it's going to lead to better patient care.
我认为这将让我们的病患得到更好的护理
And, if along the way,
如果随着时间推移
you all become paranoid and overly competitive,
你们都变得偏执多疑 过度相互竞争
happy birthday to me.
真是我生日的不二礼物
Dr Kelso, I became a doctor to save lives, heal wounds,
Kelso医生 我成为医生是希望救死扶伤
and occasionally drop the M.D. Bomb to pull hot tail in bars.
还能偶尔在酒吧打出"医生牌"来勾引辣妹
You know what else works?
你知道还打什么牌管用么
Cosmonaut. Try it. Thank me later.
"苏联宇航员" 试试再来谢我
Noted.
记下了
Oh, I reckon my Lady's as pretty as a porcupine on roller skates.
我觉得我的Lady就像穿着旱冰鞋的豪猪一样美
That doesn't even make sense.
这根本说不通啊
That's what we smitten folk call a metaphor.
我们被迷住的人称之为比喻
You, young lady,
而你 小姐
have a head as empty as a whippoorwill in a tub of moonshine.
脑袋空得就泡在一缸子私酿酒里的夜鹰一样
There you go.
拿着吧
He's out of his fricking mind.
他真♥他♥妈♥疯了
How does that woman go out with him?
那个女人怎么会跟他约会
Well, I would say love is blind,
好吧 我只能说爱是盲目的
but we both know that isn't true.
但我们都知道那不是真的
My love for Enid falls
我对Enid的爱随着她
a percentage point with every pound she gains.
长胖的每一磅而下降一个百分点
Since our wedding day, I am 136% less in love with her.
从我们结婚那天算起 我对她的爱下降了136个百分点
You're really gonna comment on your wife's weight
你真要对你老婆的体重大肆评论吗
when you got muffins stuffed down your pants?
你裤子里还塞满了松饼呢
I like them warm.
我想让它们保温
So, you're experiencing vomiting and shortness of breath,
所以 你有呕吐和气喘症状
neither of which are consistent with your ALS.
这些都不是你的肌萎缩侧索硬化症引起的
It's hard to be comfortable around terminal patients,
在末期病人身边总是难免让人不适
but Shannon made it easy.
但Shannon却让人觉得很轻松
So how's the ALS progressing? It's been a blast.
你的肌萎缩侧索硬化症进展得怎样 挺好玩儿的
Her legs are fully paralyzed and her arms are on their way.
她的两条腿完全瘫痪了 胳膊也快了
That does sound fun.
听起来是挺好玩儿的
Yeah, but you know what? I think I'm ready for all this.
是啊 但你知道吗 我想我准备好面对这一切了
Said goodbye to all my friends.
跟我的朋友们都告了别
Hell, I even had my funeral already.
天杀的 我甚至已经举♥行♥了自己的葬礼
She looked so beautiful in her casket.
她在棺材里简直美极了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表