The only way I've been able
我得用自行车的弹簧
to bind them together is with this bike bungee.
才能把我查过的这些资料捆起来
Hang on to that for a second, will you, please?
你帮我抓一下 可以吗
Sure.
当然了
I don't think he realises we were making fun of him earlier.
我觉得他没有察觉到我们之前是在取笑他
Say, what's up with your arm?
咦 你胳膊上是什么啊
Oh, boy.
喔天呐
I'm sorry, dude. That was awesome.
你还好吧 不过真是太好玩了哈哈
Dr Cox, we're sorry. Don't worry, though.
Cox医生 对不起 不过你别担心
Turk and I are gonna help you diagnose this patient.
我和Turk会帮你把那个病人的病症查出来的
But it's terrific because I'm so darn lost,
那太好了 我已经彻底不知道怎么办了
I just keep procrastinating.
我就这么一直拖着
I check my email or I pick up a copy of US Weekly
每天查收邮件 看看美国周报
to see which of my favourite celebs is bringing back the fedora.
看哪个我最爱的明星可以把浅顶软尼帽的风潮再刮起来
It's Johnny Depp, by the way.
顺便说一下 是Johnny Depp
He doesn't think we could help.
他不觉得咱们可以帮到他
I'd look good in a fedora.
我戴那个帽子肯定特别好看
Turk, focus. We're being insulted.
Turk 专注一点 我们现在被侮辱了
I'm tired of you not focusing when someone insults us.
我都烦死了 每次别人羞辱咱们你还心不在焉的
It ends up all on me.
最后受辱的都是我
Hey, if you really want to be useful,
要是你们真的想做些什么
make like an orderly and take that urine sample down to the lab.
别耍小聪明了 把那个尿样送到楼下实验室
Follow me.
跟我来
Money, right?
很不错吧 是不是
How does that have anything to do with what Dr Cox said?
这跟Cox医生说的话有什么关系啊
What did Dr Cox say?
Cox医生说什么啦
Afternoon, Mr Mandelbaum.
下午好 Mandelbaum先生
Shouldn't we stop him?
我们不用拦住他吗
No, the security guard will keep him out of traffic.
不用 保安会把他从交通道上拖走的
You know, when I was an intern, they made us work 60-hour shifts.
我当时实习的时候 他们让我们工作60小时换一次班
Yeah, quite a few colleagues got drummed out
是啊 很多同事都被开除了
because they couldn't cope.
因为他们不能负荷高♥强♥度的工作
The rest of us were so sleep deprived,
我们剩下的几个人几乎都睡不了觉
we could barely manage to stay sane.
保持清醒都非常困难
I'll never forget the day we caught Seth Finkel
我永远都忘不了那天 我们发现Seth Finkel
gently cradling a cadaver head
温柔的抱着一个尸首
which he swore belonged to his ex-girlfriend, Millie.
坚持说那是他前女友Millie的头
A year later Seth actually did kill Millie.
一年后Seth果真把Millie杀了
Ironically, Millie donated her body to science
讽刺的是Millie把遗体捐给了科研机构
and that spring, we caught another intern cradling her dead head.
那年春天 我们就遇到了另一个抱着她头颅的实习生
Life's little cycles.
生活真是不断重复啊
Can't believe that was almost 40 years ago.
真不敢相信都过去四十年了
Sir?
先生
You tell them, Mandelbaum!
Mandelbaum你个大傻瓜
Hey, slick.
嗨智多星
Will you come to the Board meeting tonight to help Dr Kelso?
你今晚会来参加董事会议支持Kelso医生吗
Now why on Earth would I do that?
我凭什么那么做啊
For some reason, she thinks if you call a man "Slick,"
出于某些原因 她觉得如果你叫一个男人"智多星"
he'll do anything for you.
那个男人就会为你赴汤蹈火
It also works on lesbians, so...
对于拉拉也适用
Come on.
拜托啦
You know that deep down
你内心深处
inside you're okay with Kelso running this place.
肯定是支持Kelso医生继续在这里工作的
Deep down, I hate Bob Kelso and wish he would die painfully.
内心深处的话 我恨死他了 希望他痛苦的死去
Here's the research you wanted.
这是你要的资料
Thanks, slick.
谢啦 智多星
Look, Kelso's a pain in the ass. You know what I say?
Kelso就是个爱找茬的人 你知道我想说什么吗
Bring on the next pain in the ass.
换下一个爱找茬的人来吧
Hermione, have you seen Mr Macrae's urine test?
聪明的赫敏 你拿到Macrae先生的尿样测试结果了吗
I'm on it, slick.
我正要去拿呢 智多星
You don't remember where you left that cup of pee, do you?
你想不起来你把那个尿样杯放哪儿了 是吧
No clue. We have to find it or he's gonna kill us.
一点也想不起来 咱们必须找到 不然他会杀了咱们
Us? Try you. He's not killing me.
咱们吗 是你吧 他肯定不杀我
Why is it getting harder to walk?
怎么走路这么费劲儿啊
Dude.
天呐
That was lucky.
我真是太走运了
So, have you killed anyone yet?
所以 你目前为止杀过人了吗
What? No.
什么 当然没有
Well, you will.
嗯 你会的
Super.
好吧
It's a rite of passage for doctors.
那是医生的一种通过仪式
If you're lucky, it'll be a patient who's on his way out anyway.
如果幸运的话 可能你刚好赶上一个将死的病人
My first kill was a 19-year-old girl.
我第一个误杀的人是个19岁的女孩
She came in with severe abdominal pain.
她因为严重的腹痛住院
I thought it was appendicitis.
我还以为是阑尾炎
Turned out she was pregnant and didn't know it.
结果是她怀孕了而且自己不知道
It was ectopic and she was bleeding internally.
其实她是宫外孕外加内部出血
I should've checked for that.
我应该想到去检查一下的
But by the time I discovered my mistake, it was too late.
等我发现误诊的时候 已经太晚了
Sometimes I look at this old hospital,
有时候我看着这家历经沧桑的医院
I actually see the faces of all the patients I've lost.
我就好像看到了所有我没能挽救过来的病人
Priceless.
生命是无价的啊
But I do see them sometimes.
但是我有时候真的会看到他们
We don't need Dr Cox, you know?
我们不需要Cox医生帮我们了
We'll round up everyone else. And not just the doctors,
我们把这里其他所有人都动员起来 不只是医生
we'll get all the non-medical personnel, too.
非医务人员也包括在内
Good idea. Ted?
好主意 Ted
Who would you say is the leader of the support staff?
你觉得谁是后勤人员里最有号♥召力的人
Well, well. Look who's come crawling back
哇哦 看看是谁恬不知耻的从绝望的荒漠爬回来
through the desert of shame to the oasis of hope,
找我这个希望的绿洲啊
begging for just one sip of cool Janitor forgiveness.
只为了祈求狂拽酷炫清洁工的一丁点原谅
Well, the answer's no.
哼 答案是 绝不原谅
Please, Janitor.
求求你嘛 清洁工叔叔
All right, I'm in. Doggone it.
好吧 我加入你们 妈的
I cannot resist that adorable mug of yours.
我抵♥制♥不了你那张可爱的脸的诱惑
I would have to throw a cup of
真想把一杯硫酸泼过去
acid on it to keep it from having power over me.
避免它把我给洗♥脑♥了
Okay. So we just have to round up everyone else.
好啦 现在只需要把其他人召集起来就可以了
That should be easy.
那应该非常容易
That was impossible.
那是不可能的
Where did I leave that stupid pee?
我到底把那该死的尿放哪儿了
Dude, retrace your steps.
兄弟 回想一遍刚才走过的路
Okay. I remember we were walking this way,
好 我记得咱们从这条路走过去
and you had to stop Mrs Butler
然后你拦住了Butler太太
from wandering out of her room again... No
在她房♥间门口瞎晃悠 不
No. Mrs Butler, back in here.
不 Butler太太 快回去房♥间
Then I got paged to surgery. Right.
然后我准备去做手术 没错
And I came with you to cheer you on and to hold your fedora.
然后我去给你加油 并且帮你拿你的帽子
And then we went out to the ramp to celebrate.
接着咱们就在活动梯外面庆祝
There it is.
就在这儿
Why would it turn purple?
为什么变紫了呢
You know, those two remind me
这两个家伙总让我想起
of a couple of dogs I had when I was a boy.
我小时候养的两条狗
JoJo and Spike.
JoJo和Spike
One day, JoJo got his head stuck in the mailbox
有一天 JoJo把头卡在信箱里了
and Spike went over to try to
Spike跑过去想要救他
help him and got his head wedged in there, too,
然后把他的头也卡在里面了
and they both suffocated.
最后他们俩都窒息而死
They were extremely dumb animals, but close.
真是蠢到极点的动物啊 但是他们彼此感情很深
Sir, my shift started two hours ago.
先生 我的交接♥班♥时间已经过了两个小时了
I should really go.
我真的得走了
You know, there are some things
你知道吗 在医院工作的
I sure as hell will not miss about this place.
一些感悟 我是永远都不会忘记的
Like how, more often than not, medical skill doesn't matter.
比如说 大多数时候 医术好不好并不是关键
It all comes down to dumb luck.
靠的都是狗屎运
Okay, I'm googling purple pee.
好 我现在搜一下紫色的尿是怎么回事
Google that bitch!
把那个贱♥货♥搜出来
That's it. We left it in the sun.
找到了 我们把它放在阳光下
"If urine exposed to UV light turns purple,
"如果尿样在紫外线照射下变成紫色
It's a sign of a rare genetic
这是一种罕见的基因紊乱疾病
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表