Well, let's just say you've lied to me before.
反正你对我撒过谎
Watch this.
看着吧
Hey, Lady!
女士
Stay there! Don't... Don't come down here.
站那儿就好 不 不用走过来了
I'll give these to you later.
我等下给你
Your witness.
眼见为实
Just pick a candy, T-Dawg.
Turk帅哥 随便选一个糖果就好
Shut up!
闭嘴
You have no idea how important this is to me.
你不懂这件事的重要性
And then I had this weird, crystallising moment.
之后 出现了一种奇怪的"水晶时刻"
I realised I didn't have to choose the candy.
我忽然意识到我不用选糖果
I could just let the candy choose me. So what'd you get?
我可以让糖果选择我 你拿了什么糖
BitOHoney. Oh, I'm so, so sorry.
BitOHoney 很遗憾
Don't be. I ate that bad boy an hour and a half ago,
别呀 我一个半小时前就吃了这
and I'm still pulling bits-o-it outta my teeth.
现在还齿颊留"糖"呢
Oh, my God, Gandh-idiot. Would we all be better served
天啊 甘地笨蛋 我们怎样才能得到你更好的服务
if we filled this patient with a creamy caramel centre?
用焦糖奶油涂满这个病人吗
Then would you tell me whether or not he needs surgery?
难道这样你就能诊断出他是否需要手术吗
It's not an acute abdomen, so it's not a surgical issue.
不是急腹症 所以不需要动手术
Why can't anyone figure out what's wrong with me?
怎么没人能找出我的毛病
I won't let you down.
我不会让你失望的
I'm sorry I couldn't help, Mr Hutnik.
Hutnik先生 抱歉帮不了你
Oh, please. Call me Joe.
别 叫我Joe就好了
I am so psyched to call him Joe.
能叫他Joe真是太兴奋了
He's got this magical quality to him.
他真的有着神奇的魅力
Boy, you're telling me. What can I do to help?
可不是嘛 我能做些什么来帮他
Gumball, I honestly don't know
Gumball 我真的不知道
what to do next. I do.
接下来该干些什么 我知道
Some phrases sting, no matter how they're said.
有些话很伤人 无论用什么方式说出来
They can be barked by a sworn enemy.
这些话可能是一个是死敌说的
Get the hell out of here!
滚出这里
Or hissed by a jilted ex stealing a lamp.
或者是一个偷台灯的苦逼前任说的
Elliot, just get the hell out of here!
Elliot 滚出这里吧
Or even plainly stated in a veteran doctor's soothing tone.
又或者是一个资深医师和蔼地说
Goodbye, everybody. I'll see you tomorrow!
再见 各位 明天见
Not her.
不是这货
Fellas, if his symptoms have subsided
伙计们 如果他症状消退了
and you can't find an underlying cause,
却又找不到根本病因
his insurance won't cover him.
他的医保就帮不了他了
You have to tell Mr Hutnik to get the hell out of here.
你们必须请Hutnik先生滚出这里
Hey, Joe.
你好 Joe
When someone tells you to get the hell out,
当某人叫你滚的时候
you don't have a lot of options.
你没有多少选择的余地
You can ignore them...
你可以无视他们
Where are you taking me?
你们要带我去哪
Joe, we are turfing you
Joe 我们要秘密转移你到皮肤科
to dermatology to buy ourselves some time.
替我们争取点时间
Gandhi, how's that mole looking?
甘地 那颗痣怎样
Nice and cancerous. Well done.
完美得像癌 棒极了
Or you can take a more direct approach.
又或者用一种更直接的方法
No, Keith, I'm not leaving. Oh, awesome.
不 Keith 我不会走的 哦 好极了
Why does it have to be like this?
为什么我们之间一定要这样呢
I care about you so much.
我很关心你
I don't want to lose you from my life.
我不想你从我的生命中消失
Well, you're going to,
那你可失望了
because from now on, Pig-Whore, you're dead to me.
因为从现在开始 猪婊♥子♥ 对我来说你已经死了
You did what? I know. I am a pigwhore.
你做了什么 对 我就是个猪婊♥子♥
What am I going to do now?
我现在应该怎么办
Could you two kindly shut your respective cake holes?
可以请你们两个闭上樱桃小嘴吗
We're trying to figure out what's wrong with Joe here.
我们在认真找Joe的毛病呢
Big news, sports fans!
大新闻 运动迷们
I've decided to start calling everyone "Sports fans."
我决定开始称呼大家做"运动迷"
Yeah, I know I'm not exactly the jock-y type,
没错 我知道我不是那类人
but I watched Hoosiers last night,
我昨晚看了电影<火爆教头草地兵>
and I like sports now.
现在我喜欢运动了
Anybody have any objections? Marjorie?
有人有异议吗 Marjorie也没有吗
Shocking. You're usually the one who has
真是怪啊 一般你是那个
something to say about everything...
最喜欢讲是非的人啊
I know you're the one that started the rumour that I like dudes.
我知道你是最早谣传我是基佬的人
All right, sports fans.
好了 运动迷
I've almost gone an entire day without sabotaging myself.
我已经快过了没有自毁的一天了
Hello?
怎么样
That's it!
够了
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
welcome to the First Annual Sacred Heart Who-Caresies Awards,
欢迎莅临第一届年度圣心"谁在乎"颁奖典礼
designed to honour those people
这个典礼是为了致敬那些
who believe that others actually give a rat's ass
相信别人会真的关注
about the minutiae of their lives.
他们那些鸡毛蒜皮的事的人
The weird thing was, I think we all really wanted to win.
奇怪的是 我觉得我们都想赢
And the nominees are Barbie Reid for
提名的有Barbie Reid
"What Am I Going To Do About My Ex-Fiance?"
"我要怎么处理跟前未婚夫的关系"
Dame Judy Dorian for "I'm Done Self-Sabotaging."
Judy Dorian夫人 "我不再自毁"
Gandhi for "I've Got Candy In My Teeth."
甘地 "齿颊留糖"
The Todd for "Look At My New Shirt!"
Todd "快看我的新T恤"
大咚在沉睡
嘘!!!
And the winner is...
获奖的是
Dame Judy Dorian.
Judy Dorian夫人
This is Dame Judy Dorian's first nomination and first win.
这是Judy Dorian夫人首次提名并获奖
Suck on that, Tony Shalhoub.
一边酸去吧 Tony Shalhoub
Perry, why the hell is Hutnik still here?
Perry 怎么Hutnik还在这
Put him on the street. You win. But would you do us a favour
把他弄出去 你赢了 但你能帮我们个忙
and you deliver the news to Hutnik yourself?
你亲自跟他讲吗
I'd be glad to.
乐意之极
Hi, I'm Bob Kelso. Mr Hutnik, is it?
您好 我是Bob Kelso 是Hutnik先生吧
Please, call me Joe.
别 叫我Joe就好了
Think, fellas, think!
想 伙计们 快想
We have to figure out what's wrong with Joe.
我们一定要找出Joe的病症
I've done it. An entire day without sabotaging myself.
我做到了 没有自毁地过完一整天
I'm sorry, but I don't even know who you are.
不好意思 但我根本不认识你是谁
Well, that seems like a
这个很奇怪 根本不像
strange thing for a girlfriend to say, isn't it?
一个女朋友该讲的话啊 不是吗
Hold on one second, I have to grab this.
等等 我要接个电♥话♥
Yello? Oh, yes, he's here.
你好 是的 他在
It's "The Truth" Calling. It wants to know why you never tell it.
"真♥相♥"打来了 它想知道你为什么不把它讲出来
I mean, really, who are you? A necklace with my name on it?
说真的 你是谁啊 送我的项链上还有我的名字
The man I met was sweet, but I had no idea how sweet.
我知道你很贴心 但是没想到会这么贴心
You're gonna get some! Ha!
我要任你处置了
Just had to do the phone bit, didn't you?
你一定要说那个电♥话♥段子 是吧
Her name's Lady? Yeah.
她的名字是"女士" 如假包换
Who's named Lady? She is.
谁会取这种名字 她啊
She's got a brother named "Him." What do you care?
她有个哥哥叫"他" 你瞎操心什么
Seriously, why do you force me to make your life miserable?
说真的 为什么你要逼我让你受苦呢
And I really didn't have an answer for him.
我当时真的不知道该如何回答他
You know what I don't have an answer for?
你知道我不知道什么吗
Why I'm going line dancing with Keith tonight. Stupid Pig-Whore.
为什么我今晚要跟Keith跳排排舞 蠢猪婊♥子♥
J.D., you're not that self-destructive.
JD 你没那么有自毁倾向
Really?
真的吗
I was gonna suggest he seek professional help.
我还想推荐他找专业帮助呢
Would you be interested in seeing a cognitive therapist?
你想看一个认知治疗师吗
'Cause I know a guy, he's good.
我认识一个很棒的
I'm gonna give you his card, then I'm gonna bash your head in.
我会给你他的卡片 然后把你的头埋进去
I'll see you in the morning. I'm in at 7:00.
明早见 我明天七点回来
Wear a helmet.
记得戴头盔
Screw it. I'm just going to marry Keith.
去他的 我要嫁给Keith
Maybe he'll die young.
可能他会早死呢
When did we become such ridiculous, pathetic people?
我们什么时候变成这么可悲荒谬的人
Why do you two think you're that different from anyone else?
为什么你们觉得自己这么"与众不同"呢
J.D., I get in my own way all the time.
JD 我也经常固执己见
Like this morning, I was
就像今天早上
running late and I got toothpaste on my upper lip.
我差点迟到还有牙膏在上唇
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表