You thought you killed him.
你觉得是你杀了他
Forgive me for being one of those weird doctors
原谅我是一个担心自己
who was concerned they might have killed a human being.
可能害死了一个人类的奇葩医生
Well, I checked with county records and your patient did die.
我查了县区档案 你的病人确实死了
He was hit by a truck.
是被卡车撞死的
Yes!
太好了
So it wasn't the Plomox? He didn't have a heart attack?
所以不是Plomox的原因了 他没有突发心脏病吗
He may have. You know,
可能有 你知道
in the split second before the truck hit him.
就在卡车要撞到他的前一瞬间
It's hard to know for sure.
这个真是很难说了
Why didn't you tell me the truth, Elliot?
你为什么不告诉我实话 Elliot
Why, because we're such great friends?
为什么 因为我们是多要好的朋友
J.D., after hanging out with me for 10 minutes
J.D. 才跟我在那快餐店
at that fast-food place, you were wishing that Turk was there.
呆了10分钟 你就希望Turk能在那儿
And that hurt your feelings?
这伤害到你的感情了吗
I was psyched to hang out with you.
本来和你混在一起我很兴奋的
I mean, so psyched that I even caused
兴奋到我竟然让一个
some Middle Eastern man to get kidnapped and driven away.
中东男人被绑♥架♥到车里带走了
Which is probably the exact
这可能正是他来到
kind of thing he came to this country to avoid.
这个国家想要避免发生的事情
I'm off. And as you can see,
我要走了 正如你们所看到的
Sam is jonesing for his afternoon latte.
Sam非常想喝他的午后拿铁
You want to join us?
想和我们一起吗
Why, because you feel guilty?
为什么 因为你觉得愧疚吗
No, because I wanna hang out with you.
不 因为我想跟你混在一起
Don't look at him.
不要看他
There are many ways to restore a relationship.
有很多方式可以修复一段关系
Whether it's by extending an olive branch.
不论是抛出友好的橄榄枝
What the hell are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥在这儿做什么
Take it easy. Just hear me out.
放轻松 听我把话说完
I would like to call to
我宣布现在
order tonight's meeting of the Brain Trust.
召开今晚的智囊团会议
First item of business, tomorrow night's activities.
首要事项 明晚的活动
Ted, I believe you think it would be fun to play cards.
Ted 我相信你觉得玩纸牌是个不错的选择
Well, as a matter of fact, I did.
事实上 我确实这么觉得
Or by striking a bargain.
或者达成协议
Still not sure about this baby thing.
我还是不确定再要孩子的事情
Listen, we've been so connected lately,
听着 我们最近这么的亲密
and I really don't want to lose that.
我真的不想失去这一点
How can I convince you that we won't?
我怎么才能说服你我们不会的
Agree to have sex with me every day for two months.
同意这两个月每天都跟我做♥爱♥
One month.
一个月
Okay, but that means if I tap you on your shoulder
好的 但这意味着如果我轻拍你的肩膀
and you're in the middle of something,
无论你在忙着做什么
you got to drop it like it's hot and give it to Daddy.
你都要立马丢下 然后到老爹这儿来
Deal. Deal.
成交 成交
Or by making a good friend feel like just that.
也可以就像结交了一个好朋友一般
Hey, guys. The barista said Sam looked like us.
嘿 伙计们 咖啡店员说Sam看起来像我们
It's so weird how people think that we're the parents.
大家怎么会觉得我们是孩子的父母呢 太奇怪了
Well, I understand why he thinks he looks like me
我是能理解他为什么会觉得像我
because we both have blue eyes and a little button nose,
因为我们都有蓝眼睛和可爱的小鼻子
but you, it's probably the finger-toes,
至于你 可能是因为长脚趾吧
'cause you both have crazy, long toes.
你们都有长得要命的脚趾
What do you guys think? Where'd they go?
你们怎么想的 他们去哪儿了
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道
You are the cutest.
你最可爱了
Look at his smile, he loves that. Do it again.
看他笑了 他喜欢呢 再来一次
You're the cutest.
你最可爱了
Look at him smile!
看他笑了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表