在揍了Turk一顿后
the last thing I wanted to do
我想做的最后一件事是
was be lame and hide in a supply closet.
胆小地躲在储藏室里
That's why I chose down here.
所以我选择了躲在这里
Why are you here?
你为什么在这里
After all these years of putting on toe tags,
为尸体戴了这么多年的脚趾标签
I sort of developed a foot fetish.
我开始有点恋足癖
And you get tired of looking at dead ones, you know?
你会开始厌烦看到那些死人的脚 所以你懂的
No, Doug, I don't.
不 Doug 我不懂
Quick question.
我想问下
How could I possibly have breast cancer?
我怎么可能患上乳腺癌
Anyone can get it, John.
任何人都可能患上 John
And unfortunately, your sentinel node biopsy came back positive.
很不幸 你的前哨淋巴结活检结果是阳性
We should start chemotherapy right away.
我们得尽快开始化疗
Do you want to call your brothers?
你想通知你的弟弟们吗
I'm not telling anybody about this, all right? So just forget it.
我不想告诉任何人这个消息 好吧 所以别理他们
End of story.
就这样
Can I have a minute, please?
请给我点时间 可以吗
Why wouldn't John want any help?
为什么John不想得到任何帮助
You know, this reminds me of
这让我想起了
the time my cousin Greg got stuck at the airport.
上次我表弟Greg被困在机场
I offered to pick him up,
我主动提出去接他
but he said he'd just crash at some cheap motel.
但他说他只是免费住进了某个廉价旅馆
Anyway, the next day... Let me guess. He hung himself.
反正第二天 让我猜下 他上吊自杀了
What?
什么
No, Dr Kelso, my cousin didn't hang himself, okay?
不 Kelso医生 我表弟并没有上吊 好吗
He did. But he lived.
他确实上吊了 但没死
That's a nice story.
真是个动人的故事
Stop. Stop. Stop it, please.
停 停 停 拜托
There's no touching. No touching me. No, please don't touch.
别碰我 别碰我 请别碰我
Okay, everyone, can I have your attention?
好了 所有人可以听我说一句吗
That interview is a fake.
那个采访是假的
It never happened. So there's no more touching me.
根本没发生过 所以不要再碰我了
Not now, not never.
无论现在还是以后
Knock, knock, knock.
咚 咚 咚
Hello, is the real Dr Cox in there?
你好 请问真实的Cox医生在吗
Because his friend Ted wants him to know it's safe to come out.
因为他的朋友Ted想让他知道即使现在出柜也是可以的
You read the interview, too? What interview?
你也读了那个采访 什么采访
Oh, thank God. Turk will never beat me up in front of Carla.
噢 谢天谢地 Turk从来不会在Carla面前打我
What is John's problem? Yeah, Carla, what is his problem?
John发生了什么事呢 没错 Carla 他发生了什么事
He's embarrassed about having breast cancer. Most guys would be.
他对患上乳腺癌感到难堪 大多数男人都会这样
You know what else would embarrass most guys?
你知道还有什么事会让大多数男人难堪吗
Having their ass handed to them Hong-Kong style
在餐厅的所有人面前
in front of the whole cafeteria.
被别人狠狠羞辱一番
Elliot, even doctors get self-conscious about their bodies.
Elliot 即使是医生也会对自己的身体感到难为情
Remember last month when Turk pretended to visit his brother,
还记得上个月Turk假装探望他的哥哥吗
but he was actually having his testicle removed?
他其实是去切除睾丸
He was so embarrassed, he only let me tell you about it.
他觉得很难堪 他只允许我告诉你
And he was only comfortable telling J.D.
这种事他也只会告诉JD
Baby, I haven't told J.D.
宝贝 我还没告诉JD
How could you not tell your best friend?
你怎么能不告诉你最好的朋友呢
Do you guys even realise I'm here?
大伙儿有意识到我在这里吗
One testicle.
只有一个睾丸
Well, where is it? Did you at least keep it?
被切除的睾丸在哪里 你至少有保存它吧
Why would I keep my testicle?
为什么我要保存我的睾丸
These conditions are perfect.
这里的条件很完美
He's beautiful.
他真是太美了
Oh, my God. This is totally awesome.
噢天呐 这简直太棒了
Can you go pick up Carla's dry cleaning so I can play basketball?
你能去拿Carla的干洗衣物好让我去打篮球吗
It can't talk.
它不能说话
What the hell am I gonna do with that? Stop.
我该怎么处理它 住手
Turk. You're making him cry.
Turk 你弄哭他了
It's okay, Plant Turk. Friends.
没关系的 植物Turk 朋友
See? He's learning.
看到了吧 他在学说话
Get the clippers! Get the clippers! Let him go! Let him go!
把剪刀拿来 把剪刀拿来 放开他 放开他
We have to find your ball,Turk.
我们得找回你的蛋蛋 Turk
We have to find it and destroy it.
我们得找到它并摧毁它
You don't realise that Carla and Elliot left, do you?
你没留意到Carla和Elliot都走了 对吧
Look at him, he's dying in there.
看看他 在那里垂死挣扎
I mean, emotionally, not dying dying.
我的意思是 情感上 不是那种垂死挣扎
Although, he could be. I haven't seen his full blood work yet.
尽管他可能在挣扎 我还没看到他的血液检查结果
Good, he's not dying. But he is.
很好 他没那么快死 但也快了
I'll never be surprised by the ridiculous behaviour of men.
我再也不会对男人的荒唐行为感到惊讶了
Wow, Turk's pretty quick without that testicle weighing him down.
哇 少了一颗睾丸的重量 Turk跑得还真快
I wonder if Olympic athletes have ever thought of that.
我在想奥林匹克运动员有没有想过切除睾丸
Take them both off and I'll bring home the gold.
将它们都切除了我就能拿着金牌凯♥旋♥归来
Hell, if it makes a difference, you can even take off my...
天呐 如果真的那么有用 你甚至可以切除我的
Damn it! Never fantasize while running. You know that.
可恶的 永远不要在跑的时候幻想事情 你懂的
There. I locked myself in.
我把自己锁在这里了
You can't stay in there forever.
你没办法永远待在里面
You gotta make this stop.
你得停止这场闹剧
Why're you torturing me? Because you called me stupid.
为什么要折磨我 因为你说我傻
Now, I've been called a great many horrible names in my life,
我这一生已经被人叫了很多难听的名字
backstabber, zebra poacher, Josh.
暗箭伤人者 斑马偷猎者 Josh(有戏弄之意)
And I've accepted these because
我都接受了
to each of them there is a degree of truth.
因为每个名字都在某种程度上符合事实
But I am not, nor will I ever be, stupid.
但我现在不是 也不会变得 傻
Fair enough. I'm very sorry. Apology accepted.
有道理 我很抱歉 我接受你的道歉
Now how about an interview with the real Dr Cox?
那现在和真实的Cox医生来个采访怎样
Fine, let's just crank this out.
好 让我们来完成吧
You don't have to be here. Beg your pardon?
你不用待在这儿 抱歉你说什么
Off you go. It's all up here.
你可以走了 都在这儿呢
Occupied!
里面有人
It's too bad we can't just call John's brothers
很遗憾我们不能通知John的弟弟们
and tell them that he needs them.
并告诉他们 John需要他们
I know. Stupid doctor-patient confidentiality.
我知道 愚蠢的医患保密协议
It's like wearing a muzzle.
就像戴着口套
Like last month, one of my patients asks out Nurse Rollins,
上个月 我的一个病人和Rollins护士约会
and I couldn't even warn her that I'm treating the guy
我都无法提醒她 我在治疗这个男人
for a horrible case of mono.
他患上了可怕的单核细胞增多症
Now she has it and her grandfather has it.
现在她得了这个病 她的祖父也得上了
I don't know, she wouldn't say.
我不知道 她不肯说
Men are always doing this to themselves.
男人们总是这样对待自己
If they say they don't want your help,
如果他们说不想你帮助他
you can bet your ass they really need it.
你就能肯定他们实际上需要你的帮助
That is so true I'm putting that on my answering machine
说得真对 我要将这句话输进我的答录机
and saving it for my next relationship.
为我下一段恋情保存它
Don't bother. There's no reception in here.
别费心了 这里面又没有信♥号♥♥
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天
Dr Kelso wants my help.
Kelso医生需要我的帮助
I swear, Elliot, if you don't tell me this secret,
Elliot 我发誓 要是你不告诉我这个秘密
I'm gonna go in that stall and change your butt rating.
我就走进那个隔间修改你的臀部评分
So which one did you lose? Lamont or Grady?
你切除了哪一边呢 Lamont还是Grady
Lanmont和Grady 佐治亚州两个县的创始人
Lamont.
Lamont
Now on hot days, he'll be sticking to God's leg.
现在天气炎热 他会抱紧上帝的大腿
How'd it happen? My kid kicked me in the groin
这是怎么发生的呢 我的孩子踢到我的腹股沟
and now I got testicular torsion.
导致我现在睾丸扭转
That sucks.
太糟糕了
Lately, I've been feeling like less of a man.
最近我一直觉得自己没以前那么男人了
I think that's why I've been overcompensating
我想这就是我搞那些遥控器摔跤
with all of that remote wrestling, alpha male stuff.
过度弥补男人气概的原因了
But losing a testicle is not gonna make you less of a man.
但少了一颗睾丸并不会让你变得不男人
Although, you do realise you'll probably be having daughters
尽管你确实会意识到下半辈子
for the rest of your life,
可能会有个女儿
if you lost the one that makes boy babies.
如果你切除的那颗是用来生男孩的
That's not really how it works, is it? I'm not really sure.
不是这样子的 对吧 我不是很确定
But still, you whooped me in public.
但你还是在大家面前朝我大喊了
So we got to fight again.
所以我们得再打一架
Turk, have you not been listening?
Turk 你有在听我说话吗
Sam. Role model. I have to win.
为了当Sam的楷模 我必须赢
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表