意思是
"I wish he didn't smell like eggs every time he works out."
"我希望他不要每次锻炼完 都闻起来一股鸡蛋味"
So I put on deodorant. You know, when you think about it,
所以我就涂了除臭剂 你懂的 如果你想想看
Carla not knowing I understand her
Carla不知道我听得懂西班牙语
really is the best thing for her.
对她来说是件天大的好事
Welcome to the club. Have some pizza.
欢迎加入我们的行列 吃点比萨饼吧
Crap.
该死的
Fat Daddy? It was beautiful.
肥老爹 太美了
What am I going to tell Emery? Did you hear the song we wrote?
我要怎么告诉Emery 你听到我们写的歌♥了吗
Nurse, do you mind?
护士 你介意吗
**Going to graduation.I'm going to graduation.*
*参加毕业礼 我要去参加毕业礼啦
It's called I'm Going To Graduation, parentheses the Granduation Song
歌♥名就叫 <我要去参加毕业礼> 括号♥ <毕业典礼歌♥>
Look, you already put yourself out there.
听着 你都已经豁出去了
Let's just follow through.
咱干脆就拼了吧
I checked his infection. It's not that bad.
我检查了他的感染区 没那么严重
We just need an ambulance and some other volunteers.
只需要一辆救护车和多几个志愿者
We can still pull this off.
还是能成功的
Janitor, will you help?
清洁工 你能帮个忙吗
Oh, no, I can't. Now that
哦 不 我可不行 既然
I cured Lady of her fear of the unknown,
我给我家那口子治好了对未知的恐惧
I'm working on her irrational fear of losing loved ones.
接下来就要着手她对失去挚爱的无理恐惧
I arranged for a couple friends of mine to kidnap her parents.
我安排了几个朋友去绑♥架♥她的双亲
Kapow. Triple-chocolate hazelnut fudge
咔啪 三重巧克力榛仁软糖
with a filling made out of tiny brownies.
小布朗尼蛋糕夹心
The baker said it would feed 16,
烘焙师说是16人份
but I am going to take this mama-jama down in one sitting.
但是我一个人就要包圆这个大美妞
Well? Well what?
那么 什么那么
Perry, since I won free muffins for life,
Perry 自从我赢了终身免费玛芬蛋糕
I know I have packed on a few,
我知道 我又胖了不少
but this system is working.
但是你这一套很有效
I am even using the real holes in my belt
我甚至开始用腰带上原配的孔了
and not the ones I stabbed with a screwdriver.
而不是那些我用螺丝刀扎出来的
So come on, I'll pretend to talk to this guy,
所以 拜托 我会假装和这个家伙聊天
you ditch the cake.
你好把蛋糕扔掉
Hey, random employee, blah, blah, blah.
嘿 雇员甲 吧啦吧啦 吧吧啦啦
Bob, I'm very busy.
Bob 我忙着呢
Fine.
算了
Can't you people see I'm
你们大伙难道看不出来我
trying to get some work done here? Leave.
正想干点正事呢吗 都滚开
For funsies, I'm going to say two words I've always wanted to say
说着玩的 我要说四个字 从我来这工作就
ever since I started working here. You ready?
憋在心里好久了 你准备好了吗
Make me.
你能咋地
No, you didn't! Oh, yes, I did!
不 你不是吧 哦 是的 我就说了
You did! I did.
你说了 我说了
I like it.
蛮不错的
I'm going to go ahead and play it that way.
我就要这么办了
Say, Carla...
Carla 如果说
That's not even true! How did you even understand that?
完全不是真的 你怎么会听得懂
Yeah, Milk Dud. Is it because you comprehend all languages
是啊 黑光头 一定是因为所有语言你都会
and you are a super genius? That ain't it.
而且还是个大天才 才不是呢
Or is it that you secretly learned Spanish
或者 你偷偷地学了西班牙语
so that you could spy on
好用来在Carla
our dear Carla here right underneath her nose?
鼻子底下监视她
I trusted you. That wasn't very smart, was it?
我那么信任你 可不是什么聪明之举 对吧
I hope you're happy.
希望你满意了
Oh, Bob.
哦 Bob
All right. Thank you for your help, guys.
好啦 谢谢你们的帮助 伙计们
You too, Lloyd. Later, dude!
也谢谢你 Lloyd 再会 兄弟
You understood me. I should've told you right away.
你听得懂的 我应该马上就告诉你的
Brinner had a lot to do with it. I love brinner.
全是因为晚早餐 我喜欢晚早餐
Hello?
然后呢
Still, I should've told you. I'm sorry.
但我还是应该告诉你 我很抱歉
I forgive you.
我原谅你了
Excuse me?
你说什么
The other day when I missed that stupid playgroup meeting
前两天 我错过那个傻乎乎的托儿所家长会时
and decided I was a horrible mother, and you told me
觉得自己是个糟糕的妈妈 但是你对我说
not to let a little mistake erase a good thing.
不要让一个小错误抹杀了一件好事
Remember what I said?
记得当时我怎么说的
This is going to come back to you in a good way.
我会好好报答你的
This is it coming back?
这个就是那个报答吗
Besides, it must have been really hard for you to learn Spanish.
再说 你学习西班牙语一定很困难
It was so hard.
太困难了
And it can be really tough for you to learn new things.
让你学新的事物一定超级费劲
I know. I am so slow. Say it in Spanish.
是啊 我那么迟钝 用西班牙语说
Say it again.
再说一遍
**I'm going to graduation, to graduation*
*我要去毕业典礼 去毕业典礼
I'm a little nervous. I can tell.
我有点紧张 我看得出来
You're a little bit off-key.
你有点跑调
But don't worry. Everything's going to be just fine.
但是别担心 一切都会好的
Where's Turk? Huh? I don't know.
Turk哪去了 恩 我不知道啊
Lloyd? Just going with the vibe, bro.
Lloyd 只是顺应氛围而已 兄弟
Okay, buddy. It's time. I'm going to take out your IV.
好吧 兄弟 是时候了 我要拿掉你的静脉注射了
How you doing? I'm good.
你感觉怎么样 我很好
Okay. Now, the morphine I gave you is gonna kick in soon.
好的 现在 我给你打的吗♥啡♥很快就会起作用了
Once you get across the stage, you'll be back in the hospital.
你一旦走下了台 就得回医院
He's up next, guys. All right. Good luck.
下一个是他 伙计们 好的 祝你好运
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Emery Redmond! All right. Enjoy it.
Emery Redmond 好的 尽情享受吧
Even though we couldn't actually see
尽管我们没有亲眼看到
Emery walk across and receive his diploma,
Emery走上台领♥取♥毕业证书
I think we all felt like this was one of our proudest moments.
但是我相信 大家都会觉得这是我们最骄傲的时刻之一
Yeah, we probably shouldn't have done that.
我们也许不该那么做
At least Emery's mom got some good pictures.
至少Emery的妈妈拍了不少好相片
She said she could always Photoshop out his anguish.
她说她总可以后期处理掉他痛苦的表情
Hey, how come you helped
嘿 我完全忽视你的建议
me even though I totally ignored your advice?
你怎么还跑来帮我
I don't know. You were in a crappy situation, and we're friends.
我也不知道 你当时处境很糟 而咱们又是好朋友
And yet we only hang out when we're torturing burn victims.
然而咱们只在折磨烧伤病人的时候才在一块玩
That's just because we're both usually seeing someone.
那是因为咱们通常都有男女朋友
You and I both disappear when we're in relationships.
咱们一有恋情就都消失找不到人了
All right, you know what? Let's make a pact.
没错 你猜怎么着 咱们做个约定
From now on, let's promise each other that we'll always hang out,
从现在开始 咱们对彼此保证 咱们永远都一块玩
even if the other person is dating someone.
就算对方有了恋人也一样
Deal. But what if one of us started dating
说定了 但是如果咱们中的一个遇到了
someone that could be the one?
那个也许能携手到老的人呢
We could totally ditch each other if it's the one.
那样的话咱们绝对可以抛下对方不管
Or if it's someone, like, preposterously hot.
或者如果是 某个 比如 性感到爆的人呢
Agreed. If I met a hottie, you'd never see me.
同意 如果我遇到个帅锅 你就别想再见到我了
What's the rule if the person's really fugly,
但是如果那是个丑咖 但是
but really, really easy?
非常容易上手呢 这又怎么说
Anyway, I gotta go pick up Sam. You want to come?
不管怎么样 我得去接Sam了 你要来吗
Yeah, as long as you know
当然 只要你记得
that if I don't get to hold him the whole time,
如果不让我一直抱他
I'll probably cry.
我就要开始哭了
I think in the end, life is
我想 最终 生活就是围绕着
about the connections we make, and the way...
我们对彼此的牵连羁绊 以及所选的方式
Oh, my God. What the hell's he doing?
哦 我的天啊 他他妈的在干嘛呢
Don't look at me.
不许看我
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表