第七季 第十集
【实习医生风云】
内科主任
Robert Kelso医学博士
可分期预购你的蛋蛋
蛋 ·尔玛
请大喊点餐
喇叭已坏
帝国
汉堡
97年-02年
Kyle
02年-死亡
清洁工
Times were changing. Dr Kelso had quit,
物是人非 Kelso医生辞职了
so the Board had made Dr Cox the interim Chief of Medicine.
所以董事会任命Cox医生为临时内科主任
I don't want everybody making a big deal out of this.
我不想有人觉得这有什么大不了的
I'm certainly not going to.
反正我是绝对不会的
Dr Cox... Chief Dr Cox.
Cox医生 Cox主任医生
Right. The Board wants to
好的 董事会想知道
know when you're coming to the budget meeting.
你什么时候去参加预算会议
Tell them I will be right down.
告诉他们我马上就到
He's on his way.
他在路上呢
You're not going, are you? Not now, not ever.
你不会去的 是吧 永远不会
How exciting is it that you run this place now?
现在由你来管理这个地方真是激动人心啊
I'm so proud of you. It's like a whole new day has dawned.
我好为你骄傲 就像是开始了崭新的一天
Do me a big favour there,
帮我个忙
Barbo, get that prescription filled for me.
Barbo 给我取个药
"One chill pill."
"一粒镇静丸"
It's for you. Unlimited refills.
是给你的 药不能停
Hey, Chief, I need your approval on this settlement letter
嘿 主任 这儿有一份制♥造♥Plomox药厂的
from the drug company that makes Plomox.
赔偿协议需要你的批准
Turns out if diabetics take it,
原来如果糖尿病患者服用了此药
it can cause hypertension or even death.
可能会引起高血压甚至死亡
Diabetics can die from what?
糖尿病患者可能会死于什么
From not doing the laundry this morning the way they promised to.
死于今早没有像他们保证的那样去洗衣服
Baby, I ain't never promised to do the laundry.
宝贝儿 我从来没有保证去洗衣服
I promised I'd try to get to it and I wasn't able to.
我保证我会努力 但我能力不足
You know what?
你知道吗
I don't have time for all this Plomox crap.
我可没时间搭理Plomox的这些屁事
My daughter is having her shunt removed.
我女儿正在做分流管移除手术
Granted, not a life-threatening procedure,
的确 不是个危及生命的手术
but still, I have to be there to hold Jordan's claw.
但我还是得在场握住Jordan的爪子
And besides, this stuff happened on Bob's watch.
再说了 这烂事儿是在Bob任职期间发生的
I'm quite certain he'd want to take care of it.
我确定他会想亲自处理
Won't you please give him a call?
你就不能给他打个电♥话♥吗
He wasn't receptive.
他不想听
Dr Kelso's absence wasn't bad news for everyone in the hospital.
Kelso医生的离开并不是对医院里的每个人都是噩耗
We have a quorum.
我们法定人数齐了
Thank you, Ted. I would like to welcome everyone
谢谢你 Ted 欢迎大家来到
to the new Brain Trust Clubhouse.
全新的智囊团会所
Or, as I like to call it, the Brainhouse.
或者 我更愿意称之为"智所"
Can I make a motion?
我能提个建议吗(做个动作吗)
If, by a motion, you mean a literal motion,
如果你指的是字面意义上的
in which you simulate a crude sexual act, then absolutely not.
模仿一种粗鲁的性♥交♥动作 那绝对不行
Withdrawn.
提议撤回
Gentlemen, the first order of business is this:
先生们 会议的首要议程就是
From now on, our tri-daily
从现在开始 我们三天
meetings will all take place right here.
一次的会议都会在这里举♥行♥了
Can we just take this office?
我们能就这么使用这间办公室吗
Ted, we live in a country called America.
Ted 我们住在一个名叫美国的国家
And in America, every man is free to do as he or she wishes
在美国 每个人都有自♥由♥去做任何他或她想做的事
and to claim anything he or
或者声明任何属于他或她的
she wishes with a simple act of planting a flag.
东西 只需简单地插上一面旗子
In the same manner, I claimed my parking space,
同样的方法 我有了属于自己的停车位
the dead possum across the street and Doug's sandwich.
马路对面横尸街头的负鼠以及Doug的三明治
How did he do that?
他怎么做到的
Thank you.
谢了
So I forgot to do laundry this morning,
今早我忘记洗衣服了
but I stood up to Carla anyway.
但我勇敢地反抗了Carla
Wow, that takes a lot of ball.
哇 那可真有种啊
See? I made it singular 'cause you only have one man-berry.
看到没 因为你只剩下一个蛋蛋了 所以我特地用的单数
Not for long. I'm getting an implant.
不会太久了 我要去做移植手术
Why? Is it because your balance is off?
为什么 因为你的身体失衡了吗
I didn't want to say anything,
我本来不想提的
but you have been turning left more often than usual.
但你最近确实向左歪得多一些
No, it's not 'cause...
不 不是因为
Look, I don't even care. It's not like anyone notices.
听着 我根本就不在乎 又没人会注意到
I never stopped noticing.
我一直在注意
Anyway, Carla wants me to
不管怎样 Carla想让我
get it so now I have to pick out a prosthetic.
手术 所以我得去选个假体
Hello, and welcome to Ball-Mart.
二位好 欢迎来到"蛋尔玛"
Turk, look at all the different styles.
Turk 看这里有这么多不同类型
This one has a diamond stud in it.
这个上面镶了钻
And this one says "I'm With Stupid"
这个上面写着"我和傻♥逼♥在一起"
and has an arrow pointing to the real one.
而且有个箭头指向旁边真的蛋蛋
This one has a thermostat and doubles as a hand-warmer.
这个带有恒温器 而且还能当暖手包
You know, that would be
它会非常适合
perfect for next weekend's ice fishing trip.
我们下周末的冰上钓鱼之旅
I can't believe we all fell through that hole in the ice.
真不敢相信我们都掉进这个冰窟窿里来了
If we don't warm up soon, we're all gonna die.
如果不赶快暖和起来 我们都得冻死
Hey, why aren't you cold?
嘿 你怎么不冷
All right. Come on.
好吧 过来吧
All right, now nobody makes eye contact.
任何人不准有眼神接触
This is Heaven.
简直是天堂啊
Careful, y'all, that bad boy runs hot.
当心点儿 这个小家伙可是很烫的
You're telling me.
可不是嘛
Hey, guys, how was fishing?
嘿 同志们 鱼钓得怎么样啊
It was all right.
还好吧
Best trip ever. Ice fishing-five!
有生以来最棒的旅行 冰上钓鱼击掌
Hey.
嘿
You're gonna be late for your shift.
你轮班就要迟到了
I gotta stop with the long fantasies. They're never worth it.
我不能再有长长的幻想了 永远不值得
All right, kid, I expect updates on my daughter every 15 minutes,
好了 小鬼 我要每15分钟收到一次我女儿的最新消息
or what, Perry?
不然会怎样 Perry
You will be let go.
你会被解雇
I love that you're the boss now.
我喜欢现在你是这儿的老大
Honest to God, it almost makes you seem attractive.
上帝作证 这几乎让你看起来具有吸引力了
Thanks. How in the hell did Kelso deal with all this paperwork?
多谢 当初Kelso到底是他妈怎么应对这些文书工作的啊
What do you want, Ted?
你要干什么 Ted
Now that you're Chief, I'm your number two.
现在既然你是主任了 我就是你的第二把交椅
I think you'll find me more than qualified.
你会发现我极为称职
I'm hard-working, reliable
我工作努力 值得信赖
and I recently figured out how to open up my briefcase.
最近还想出了如何打开我的公文包
Congrats. Take a look at that for me and grab me a cup of coffee.
恭喜 替我看看这个再给我买♥♥杯咖啡
No sweat.
没问题
I just had it.
我刚才打开了的
Dr Cox... Chief Dr Cox.
Cox医生 Cox主任医生
Hey, your initials are C.D.C.
嘿 你称谓的首字母是C.D.C.
That was my nickname in my sorority.
那是我在女生联谊会的绰号♥诶
Crying Drunk Chick.
哭泣的醉酒妞儿
Of course.
当然了
Anyway, you know that Plomox lawsuit?
不说那个 你知道那件plomox的诉讼案吗
Well, last year I prescribed it to one of my diabetic patients
去年我给一个糖尿病人开了这剂药
who might be entitled to some of that settlement money.
他应该有权得到一些赔偿金
So I was just wondering
所以我想问问
if you could have someone cover my patients
你能不能找个人照顾下我的病人
while I go meet with him.
我要去见一下他
Whatever it takes to get you to stop talking.
只要你能闭嘴怎么都好
Hey, I'll drive you if we
嘿 我可以载你去
can pick up Sam from day care on the way back.
如果我们能在回来路上从日托所接上Sam
Yeah. Thanks. Cool.
好啊 谢谢 赞
I just want you to know
我只希望你们知道
my thoughts and prayers are with your daughter.
我的关心与祈祷与你们的女儿同在
Can you make him stop talking?
你能让他闭嘴吗
I've tried for seven years. It can't be done.
我已经努力7年了 不可能完成的任务
Okay, lzzy is down for her nap. What's with the champagne?
好了 Izzy躺下午休了 这香槟是为了什么
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表