and lying in the foetal position, I still managed to memorize
像个胎儿一样蜷缩着 可我还是记住了
all 216 bones in the human body.
人体216处骨骼名称
There's only 206 bones in the human body.
人体只有206块骨头啊
Well, it appears I learned 10 more than I needed to.
噢 那看来我还多学了10个出来呢
So how about a little wager?
那么赌注是什么
If I win, you have to do my job for a day.
我赢 你替我♥干♥一天活
And if I win?
要是我赢呢
I'll do my job for a day.
我自己干一天活
How is that fair?
这哪里公平啊
I'll actually do my job for a day.
我货真价实的干一天活
Deal.
说定了
Do you know how?
你做得来吗
It's been a while. I can do it.
虽然已经很久没干活了 但没问题
Well, you look like you could use some help.
看上去你需要帮助啊
I'm okay. Actually, I'm just looking for Carla.
没事的 其实我是在找Carla
Does anyone need any help?
有人需要帮助吗
Me. I need help.
我 我需要
Get the hell out of the way!
让开 别挡着我
Hi. Help.
嗨 帮我
Okay, Dr John "I think I'm a man of the people"
好了 囧之"我以为我是万人迷
"But now thanks to the Janitor
但拜管♥理♥员♥所赐
"Everybody knows I'm a fraud and I have egg on my face" Dorian.
大家都知道我是个骗子 丢脸死了"Dorian医生
Very funny.
呵呵
Perfect. Pretend you hate the nickname so it'll stick.
好极了 假装讨厌这个外号♥ 这样就能保留住这个外号♥啦
Who is this?
这是谁
He's a doctor. I think it's Patrick or Paul.
他是个医生 不是Patrick就是Paul
It's Gwen. Although she does have a mean case of man-face.
她是Gwen 不过确实长了张男人脸
Dr Cox, I just want to throw this out there.
Cox医生 我是发自内心的想跟你说
It feels really good to be your student again.
能再次成为你的学生真好
Take that back
给我收回这句话
or I'm going to shove every
不然我就把这些照片
one of these Polaroids down your throat.
塞到你的喉咙里去
Back to best friends it is.
又做回好朋友了
You know what you should use? Mnemonic devices.
你知道你该怎么办吗 记忆技巧
Associate the person's name with something about them.
把人名和这个人的特质联♥系♥起来
I do it all of the time.
我就是这么干的
Like this guy.
比方说这家伙
Look at him.
看着他
Now there's no way he's ever going to make love to a woman
他不会有机会和女人上♥床♥的
unless that woman is dead and dead rhymes with Ted.
除非这女人是死的 死的和Ted是押韵的
Ted.
Ted
That's how most people remember it.
大部分人都是这么记的
What was your mnemonic device for remembering my name?
那你是怎么记住我的
Do you really want to know? Do I?
你真想知道吗 我想吗
No.
不要想了
I knew it. Look at how much you don't want to be alone.
我就知道 看看你多么害怕孤身一人啊
You're actually helping out
你居然在帮
the guy who you claim annoys you the most.
最招你烦的人
Elliot, it's been seven years.
Elliot 已经第七年了
I think we all know I don't annoy him.
我想大家都知道他不烦我
Okay, you're in it now. Go for broke.
好了 成功了 是时候突破了
Heck, I'd bet that Perry would admit
我打赌Perry会承认
that I'm not just a colleague, I'm a friend.
我不只是个同事 更是个朋友
And arm around him...
用胳膊环住他
Oh, my God. Is this what Heaven's like?
噢 天呐 我简直置身天堂啊
Yep. Just helping out a friend.
是啊 就是帮助朋友而已
It has nothing to do with me being lonely.
和我孤不孤独的完全没关系
Hey, wait a second. Isn't today your day off?
嘿 等一下 你今天不是休息么
Hey, baby, you know something? You are absolutely right.
嘿 宝贝儿 你知道吗 你是对的
I do need to learn more about my heritage,
我确实该了解下我的祖先
so I called my mom and she said somehow, distantly,
于是我打给我妈 她说我有个
I'm related to the guy who invented peanuts.
发明花生的远房♥亲戚
Turk, that's George Washington Carver.
Turk 你说的那是George Washington Carver
He didn't invent peanuts. He just thought up uses for them.
他没有发明花生 只是将花生派上了用场
I'm talking about the little foam packaging peanuts.
我说的是小包的泡沫包装花生
How dumb do you think I am?
你以为我有多蠢啊
Baby!
宝贝儿
You just don't get what's really bothering me.
你还是不明白我为什么不高兴
A couple days ago, you dreamed in English.
几天前的夜里 你用英语做的梦
Three years of marriage and I'm starting to pay attention.
结婚三年了 我学会做个有心人了
I feel like I'm losing all
我感觉我和自己的根
connections to what makes me me, you know?
断了联♥系♥了 你懂吗
My best friend is a very, very white girl from Connecticut.
我最好的闺蜜 是个不能再典型的康州白人
Look, if who I am keeps slipping away from me,
如果再这样下去
how will I ever be able to pass it on to Izzy?
Izzy还能从我这儿传承到什么呢
It's bad enough that when people look at my daughter,
人们看见我的的女儿
they only see your little African princess.
只能想到她是你的非裔小公主就够糟的了
They think she's black, not half-black, half-Latina.
他们觉得她是非裔 不是半非裔 半拉丁裔的
That's not true. Oh, really? Watch.
才不是呢 是吗 看着啊
Sir, what race would you say this baby is?
先生 你觉得这个宝贝是什么血统
Oh, half black, half Latina, most likely Dominican origin.
噢 半非裔 半拉丁裔 更像是多米尼克血统的
Then again, I am the new hospital geneticist.
顺提一句 我是新来的遗传学家
That's just bad luck, baby.
是你运气不好罢了 宝贝儿
Oh, my God.
噢 天呐
What the hell is wrong with me?
我到底怎么了
I used to be an island. I didn't need anybody.
我以前很独♥立♥的 谁都不需要
Now I can't function for a week without Jordan and the kids.
现在离开Jordan和孩子一星期我就像个行尸走肉了
Well, luckily you have a lot of very close,
庆幸的是 你有很多亲密的
special friends to help you through this.
特殊的 愿意伴你熬过这一切的朋友
J.D., stop it. No, you stop it!
J.D 闭嘴 不 你闭嘴
I'm sorry you had to see me like that.
真抱歉让你看见我这么粗鲁的一面
Honest to God, I...
实话说 我
I feel like I'm losing track of my identity.
我觉得我快要变成另一个人了
And just like that,
就这样
a lot of people found themselves asking the same question.
很多人发现他们都困惑于同样的问题
This one's for the ladies.
这首歌♥献给在场的女士们
**Who are you*
*你是谁
**I really want to know*
*我真的想知道
**Who are you*
*你是谁
Who am I
我是谁
**Who are you*
*你是谁
Who am I
我是谁
**Who are you You*
*你是谁 你
Who the hell is that? It's Skip, the gynaecologist.
这是谁啊 Skip 妇科医生
Are you honestly whining
你真的在因为
because you feel attached to your wife and kids?
自己依恋老婆孩子而抱怨吗
I like the way I was.
我喜欢原来的自己
Oh, you mean the giant jackass
噢 你是说那个
that nobody could stand to be around
任何人在他身边
for more than 20 seconds?
都忍♥不过20秒的混♥蛋♥吗
Yes, I love that guy. Me, too.
是啊 我爱那家伙 我也爱
Well, guess what? You're still him.
你猜怎么 你还是他
Only now when you go home
不同的是现在你回家
there's actually people there that are happy to see you.
那里真的有人愿意见到你
Probably 'cause they don't know any better.
可能因为她们没遇见更好的吧
That won't end well for you. Okay,
这样你会死的很惨 好的
buddy.
哥们
What is so funny?
有什么好笑
I just think it's hilarious that you think
想到你觉得自己不再是那个
you could stop being a proud Latin woman.
傲气的拉丁美女就觉得好笑
Baby, all your ring tones are bachata music.
宝贝儿 你所有铃♥声♥都是巴恰塔舞曲
You're the only nurse in
你是唯一一个要求
this hospital who demands that any doctor
任何医生需要你帮忙时
who wants a big favour has to ask you in Spanish.
必须用西语来请求你
So we got a daughter
我们有了女儿
and life is moving at a really, really fast pace but, baby,
生活正飞速的前进着 可是 宝贝儿
you're always gonna be a
你永远都是那个带着倒写的
Latina with an upside down exclamation point.
感叹号♥的拉丁裔美女
You promise?
你保证
And action.
开始
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表