不知道 我是从停车场那边推过来的
Okay, well, you see this button?
好吧 看见这个按钮了吗
Yeah, I discovered that's the stereo.
看见了 我发现那是音响
I think if you push this up.
如果你把它推上去
It's pretty clearly a vent.
就很明显是个打火孔
It's hard to own up to your shortcomings.
承认自己的弱点是很难的
Like, for instance, your own hypocrisy.
就比如说 你自己的虚伪
Robyn, the nurses told me that you haven't been eating enough.
Robyn 护士们告诉我说你没有好好吃饭
Well, what about you?
好吧 那你呢
This isn't about me. I'm not the one fainting at the office,
这事跟我无关 晕倒在办公室的又不是我
so just do what I tell you to do.
就照我要求你的去做
Barbie, there you are.
芭比 你在这里呀
You were standing sideways, so I didn't see you.
你侧身站着 我都没看见你
Still, once you do own up, you might be surprised to see
不过 一旦你坦白承认了 你会惊讶地发现
that you did make a difference.
你确实有所改变
Damn it. Next time you guys get pastry crumbs all over my car,
可恶 下次你们再把糕点碎屑弄得我满车都是
you had better bring a scone for the driver.
你们最好给司机带个烤饼
Well, what do you know? Your carpool thing stuck.
好吧 知道吗 你的拼车计划被坚持下来了
I guess that's something, right?
我觉得这还真了不起 对吧
As for me, I always assumed growing up happened automatically
至于我 我一直以为 长大
as you got older.
是随着年龄增长自然发生的
But it's really something you have to choose to do.
但却是你必须要选择去做的事
See you tomorrow, Sam. I promise.
明天见 Sam 我保证
Good night, buddy.
晚安 伙计
I guess I feel like I'm finally on my way.
我想我感觉我终于上道了
He looks like Dad.
他长得像爸爸
I know.
我知道
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表