I'm sure you did.
那是肯定的
I wasn't in a casket.
我没在棺材里
I know that. Come on, who would do that?
我就知道 谁会做这种事啊
Except for vampires.
除了吸血鬼
I told you he was gullible.
我告诉过你他很好骗的
Shannon, I hate to leave,
Shannon 我真不想走
but I really want to get these down to the lab for testing.
但我得把这些拿去实验室化验
Okay.
好的
I can stay.
我能留下来
So you went to your own funeral, huh?
你参加了你自己的葬礼 哈
Were people sad enough for you? Most of them.
在场的人都足够难过吗 大部分人是
And anyone that wasn't crying got a talking-to.
没哭的人都被骂了一顿
You should've invited me. I can cry on cue.
你该邀请我的 给个暗示我就能哭
Say "Dead puppies."
你说"死狗狗"
Dead puppies.
死狗狗
Connecting with patients always came easier to me
与病人沟通对我来说总是比
than it did to some others.
其他医生来得简单
Have a good day, Mr Walmer.
今天过得愉快 Walmer先生
Wow, you actually learned your patient's name.
哇 你竟然知道你病人的名字了
Maybe if you don't kill him in the operating room,
你要是没在手术台上杀了他
you can take him out dancing.
没准儿能带他出去跳舞了
I doubt it. I'm amputating his foot later.
恐怕不行 我一会儿要给他做截足手术
But he's still going to give me a good review.
但他仍旧会给我好评的
See, we're DBFFs.
懂吗 我们是DBFF
Diabetic Best Friends Forever.
最佳终身糖尿病友
You don't usually bond with your patients.
你一向不和你的病人熟络感情啊
You're not changing who you
你没有改变自己的
are as a doctor to get good ratings, are you?
行医习惯只为了求好评吧 有吗
Hell to the no.
绝对没有
Are you?
你有吗
Please.
拜托
So, you're declining chemo because Wikipedia
所以 你拒绝化疗是因为维♥基♥百♥科♥说
says that raw food diet reverses the effects of bone cancer.
生食膳食法能有效逆转骨癌的影响
Well, hey,
好吧 嘿
any info you have that I can
如果你有任何信息我能
pass on to my other patients would just be super.
提供给我其他病人的那就太好了
And by the by, while you're on your computer,
顺便 刚好你在用电脑
perhaps you could jump over
也许你能登陆一下
to a little site called RateYourDoc. Org?
RateYourDoc.Org网站吗
O-r-g.
O-r-g
Patients of Dr Turk,
Turk医生的病人们
would you like any one-on-one time with your surgeon?
有谁想和你的外科医生一对一聊聊嘛
Please. Sure.
拜托了 当然想
Yeah. Love to.
想啊 非常乐意
A private consultation with
如果能和我的外科医生
my surgeon would be very much appreciated,
进行私下咨♥询♥ 我将不胜感激
thank you.
谢谢
Damn, someone's tongue is healing fast.
妈的 有人的舌头也好得太快了吧
There. I gave you five stars.
好了 我给了你五颗星
Thank you.
谢谢
And now I have to take your laptop from you,
现在我得把你的电脑拿走了
as I've deemed you just too darn stupid to use it.
因为我觉得你实在太笨了 用不了电脑
You see those bell peppers that you're munching?
那些你正欢乐咀嚼着的甜椒
They aren't going to do a truckload of jack
它们对于抵抗你
against the cancer raging inside of your body.
体内的癌症屁作用都没有
Of course, I've only been a doctor for some 20 years,
当然了 我才做医生20来年
and the person who wrote that Wikipedia entry
而写了维♥基♥百♥科♥上那个词条的人
also authored the Battlestar Galactica episode guide.
还编写了<银河战星>的剧情概要呢
So what the heck do I know?
我算知道个屁呀
But if you feel like living, page me.
不过 如果你觉得自己活过来了 通知我
So, "Lady" Is an unusual name. Tell me about it.
Lady真是个不常见的名字啊 可不是吗
I was conceived after my
我父母看了电影
parents saw the movie Lady and the Tramp.
<小姐与流浪汉>之后怀的我
That's so sweet. Yeah.
好甜蜜哦 是啊
Got to go meet my guy out front. Nice meeting you, Carla.
我得出去见我男友了 很高兴认识你 Carla
So, you'll never believe this.
你绝对不会相信这事
Lady is normal.
Lady是正常人
I'm sorry. Did you also win free muffins for life?
不好意思 你也赢得了终身的免费松饼吗
I didn't think so.
我可不这么想
Now let me read the final Harry Potter novel in peace.
让我安安静静地看完哈利波特最终本
Everyone's already read that.
所有人都看过了啊
Yes, but if anyone divulges any details to me...
是的 但如果有人敢给我透露任何细节的话
What happens, Murphy?
就会怎么样啊 Murphy
You draw Harry Potter glasses on their face in permanent marker.
你会用永久性马克笔在他脸上画哈利波特的眼镜
That's right.
对哒
Now, I don't give a hoot about the Janitor and his gal pal, okay?
我压根儿不关心清洁工和他的女性朋友 好吗
So shove off.
给我闪开
You wouldn't dare draw on me,
你不敢在我脸上画的
and I already know whether Harry lives or dies at the end.
而且我知道哈利最后是死是活
So Lady's completely normal, huh?
所以 Lady特别正常哈
Can you believe that?
你能相信吗
Hi, Elliot, what's up?
嗨 Elliot 怎么了
Good news. Your symptoms aren't ALS-related.
好消息 你的症状跟肌萎缩侧索硬化症没什么关系
You just took too many baclofens.
你服用太多巴氯芬了
You probably just mixed up your meds.
你可能只是把药吃混了
In a hospital, little mysteries get solved every day.
医院里每天都有小谜题被解开
You look nice.
你看起来很帅啊
I'm just glad to get out of that uni and into my regular clothes.
我真高兴能脱下制♥服♥ 换上我平常的衣服
That's why she likes him. He's pretending to be normal.
这就是她会喜欢他的原因 他在装正常人
No way!
不会吧
Too much?
演太过了
Sometimes the answer's right in front of your face.
有时候答案就近在你眼前
You've got to be kidding me. It has to be an error.
这绝对在逗我 肯定哪里出错了
Are you guys still looking at that stupid website?
你们还在看那个愚蠢的网站吗
I told you, those ratings are meaning...
我不是说了 那些评分根本毫无
I'm number one! The number one doctor!
我是第一名 第一名医生
Yes! Yes! Number one, number one.
耶耶 第一名 第一名
I gotta make a quick phone call.
我得打个电♥话♥
Call Mommy.
接通 妈咪
And sometimes you never could've seen it coming.
有时候答案却是你永远料不到的
You gotta be more careful with your medications.
你真得对你的药物小心点
I mean, the baclofens aren't so bad,
巴氯芬还不是太糟
but if you took too many benzodiazepines,
但如果服用了太多苯二氮平类药物
you could've died.
你可能会因此丧命的
Then that's definitely what I'll do next time.
那下次我一定要吃它
Grape?
葡萄吃吗
Why would you purposefully overdose?
你为什么要故意过量服药
You know the answer to that. I've said my goodbyes.
你知道答案的 我已经道过别了
And soon, I won't be able to move my arms or even speak.
很快我的胳膊就没法动了 甚至连话也说不了
I am literally going to die entombed in this body,
我会真真正正地死在这个躯壳里
a lifeless burden to Gayle.
成为Gayle的负担
Who's Gayle? My home care nurse.
Gayle是谁 我的家庭护理员
I know she's sweet, but she's a little silly for my taste.
我知道她很窝心 不过对我来说她有点儿傻
Oh, God, she's flying.
哦天 她在飞
How's she getting her scarf to blow like that?
她怎么让围巾吹成那样的
I get to go next.
下一个该换我了
Elliot, I want things to end on my terms.
Elliot 我希望能以我自己的方式去结束
And in a few months, I won't even be able to do that.
几个月后 我都没有能力这么做了
Why are you telling me all of this?
为什么你要告诉我这些
I mean, this goes against everything that I stand for.
这完全违背了我的立场
Shannon, I'm your doctor.
Shannon 我可是你的医生
I know,
我知道
but you're also my friend.
但你也是我的朋友
One blueberry, please.
要一个蓝莓的 谢谢
Because I can.
爷高兴
So what do you want to do tonight?
你今晚有什么打算吗
Well, it's Friday, which is date night.
今天是周五 约会之夜
So perhaps we should see a movie
也许我们应该去看个电影
and then get some ice cream while we walk and hold hands.
然后牵着手散步时买♥♥点冰激凌吃
I vote yes.
我赞成
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表