Totally legitimate argument.
绝对合理的论证
If three-month-olds didn't have the memory of an earthworm.
如果三岁孩子连虫子都记不住的话
Could you please just support us on this one?
拜托你这次就支持我们下
Fine. I'm right behind you.
好吧 我跟你去
Wow, that's real talent.
哇 真是有才
Baby, I promise you, I will be home as soon as Kim delivers.
宝贝儿 我向你保证 Kim一生完孩子 我就回家
Yeah, J.D. Needs me, and I really want to be there for him.
是啊 J.D.需要我 我也真的想呆在他身边支持他
Okay.
好的
All right, people, listen up! I need to beat this video game
好了 大伙儿听着 我需要在Kim生下J.D.的小私生子前
before Kim delivers J.D.'s bastard child.
打通这个游戏
It takes two people to do it, so I can't do it by myself.
得要两个人一起玩儿 我自己做不到
Who's with me? I would, Turkleton,
谁跟我一块儿 我很愿意 Turkleton
but I only play Pac-Man and that carjack game.
但我只玩吃豆人 和那个劫车游戏
There's nothing like scoring a Caddy and mowing down street hos.
没什么比射中凯迪拉克和扫杀站街婊更有意思了
Sir, what are you doing here so late? I live here.
先生 你怎么待到这么晚 我现在住这儿
Enid kicked me out of the house six weeks ago.
Enid六周前把我踢出家门了
She wheeled in and caught me hitting on her speech therapist.
她摇着轮椅进来撞见我正在调戏她的言语治疗师
C'est la vie. Now, if you don't mind, I got a za coming.
这就是生活啊 如果你不介意 我的比萨来了
Dude!
兄弟
We're friends at night. I'll play.
咱俩晚上是朋友 我来玩
Yes.
太好了
What are your thoughts on cloth diapers?
对于尿布你有什么想法
'Cause if we got black ones with orange spots,
如果我们选用黑底橙色圆点的
Bamm-Bamm 美国动画喜剧<摩登原始人>中一个婴儿形象人物 穿着橙色黑圆点服装
our kid would look like Bamm-Bamm.
我们的孩子看起来就会像Bamm-Bamm
J.D., you've been so great.
J.D. 你真是太好了
I'm feeling really connected to you, you know?
我真的觉得和你心有灵犀 你知道吗
How are you feeling about us?
你是怎么感觉的
Oh, no. Wrong time for this conversation, but there's no way out.
哦 不 可不是时候谈这个 但是又逃不掉
Good evening.
晚上好
Oh, thank you Perry much.
哦 太谢Perry你了
We heard that you were having a baby
我们听说你要生孩子了
and we just wanted to come by and say congratulations.
所以就顺道过来说声祝贺
Really? No. I'm looking for the paediatrician.
真的吗 才不是 我在找儿科医生
He's not here. Sorry, baby J.D.
他不在这儿 抱歉啊 J.D.宝宝
Her name is Jennifer Dylan, not J.D.
她的名字是Jennifer Dylan 不是J.D.
I'm calling her J.D. Forever and he can't stop me.
我就叫她J.D. 永远都这么叫 他阻止不了我
All the best there, Kim.
祝你好运了 Kim
Please note that the entire world is praying
请一定要知道全世界都在祈祷
that the dominant genes are yours.
孩子的显性基因是你的
Thank God.
谢天谢地
There's no way Kim remembers what we were talking about.
Kim绝不会记得我们之前在说什么
Hell, I don't even remember what we were talking about.
见鬼 我都不记得我们刚才说什么
What were we talking about?
咱们刚才在说啥
I was asking how you're feeling about us.
我问你是怎么看待咱俩的
Damn it.
妈的
I've been working up the courage to tell you that I'm falling...
我一直努力鼓起勇气想告诉你 我已经
No! Don't say it. Why not?
不 不要说出来 为什么
Look, I think you're amazing,
听着 我觉得你棒极了
but I'm just not ready to say it back yet.
只是我还没准备好给你相同的回应
That's okay.
没关系的
I really hurt you, so it makes sense
我真的伤到你了 所以你需要
that you would need more time to get there.
更多时间走到那一步是可以理解的
Bullet dodged.
躲过一劫
What the hell. J.D., I love you.
管他呢 J.D. 我爱你
Cool.
酷
Dr Cox, we heard that you were waiting for the paediatrician.
Cox医生 我们听说你在等儿科医生
Please. Remember our rule?
拜托 记得咱们的规矩吗
We heard that you were waiting for the paediatrician.
我们听说 你在等儿科医生
He's at home so we paged him,
他在家呢 所以我们寻呼了他
and he said that we should give your daughter the shot ourselves.
他说应该由我们来给你的女儿打♥针♥
There is no way in hell that
我绝对不可能让一个
I'm letting an incompetent intern touch my child.
还不能胜任的实习医生碰我家女儿
But you said we were the
但是你说过 我们是
future of the hospital and we need to learn.
这家医院的未来 我们需要学习
You need to learn on patients not related to me.
你们需要在和我无关的病人身上学习
Ones that I don't care if you kill or maim.
那些你们杀了或者致残我也不在乎的病人
We are your doctors. Deal with it.
我们就是你的医生 面对现实吧
Yeah, we are your doctors.
没错 我们就是你的医生
Why don't you always talk that way?
你为什么不一直这样讲话
Because it hurts my throat too much.
因为太伤嗓子了
Okay, all we have to do here is kill space goblins.
好了 现在咱们只需要杀死太空小妖精
And what's my motivation?
我的动机是什么
Your motivation is to kill space goblins.
你的动机是杀死太空小妖精
Yeah, but am I killing them because I hate them
好吧 但是我要杀它们是因为我恨他们
or because I don't share their space goblin values?
还是因为我与它们的价值观不相同
Whatever you want.
随你的便
Good shot.
射得漂亮
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm taking a few moments
我要抽出一会儿
to speak on behalf of our fallen adversary.
代表咱们倒下的对手说两句话
Are you kidding me right now?
你现在逗我呢吧
Forgive me, space goblin.
请原谅我 太空小妖精
If it were not for the novice level setting
如果不是为了新手升级
or the 10 cups of coffee I had earlier today,
或者今天早些时候我喝掉的10杯咖啡
you might have bested me this day in the marsh of Kothrick.
你们或许已经在蔻斯瑞克的沼泽地上打败了我
We're not too different, you and I.
其实我们也没什么不同
Despite your arm-mounted
除了你们胳膊上装着的
cannon and your insatiable taste for human flesh.
大炮 以及对人类肉体无法满足的渴求
You realise that while you're talking,
你知道当你侃侃而谈的时候
his alien friends are shooting you in the face, right?
他的外星朋友们正往你脸上射击呢 对吧
Well, that is just rude.
好吧 这也太无礼了
Get some!
杀他个片甲不留
Okay, not answering Kim's "I
好吧 没有回应Kim的"我爱你"
love you" Was awkward, but at least it was over.
真的很尴尬 不过至少结束了
So, do you think you could ever be in love with me?
那么 你觉得你会有爱上我的那一天吗
Let it go, woman!
别纠结了 女人
Kim, let's focus on having the baby. Answer the question.
Kim 咱们还是先关注生孩子这一块吧 回答我
Lie to her.
骗她
And don't lie to me.
别骗我
Look, I think you're amazing, right? I've mentioned that.
听着 我觉得你棒极了 好吗 我都说过了
And even though I'm not, you know, in love with you right now,
尽管 你知道的 我现在还没爱上你
I really hope that one day
我真的希望 有一天
I wake up feeling what you said you feel,
我一觉醒来 能够有你刚刚说的感觉
even though I kind of asked you not to say it.
尽管我刚刚好像让你不要说出来了
Do you really hope that? With all my heart.
你真的那么希望吗 全心全意地
Because I always dreamed of finding a guy who hoped
因为我总是梦想着能找到一个
he could fall in love with me someday.
希望着某天能爱上我的男人
Really? That's kind of weird.
真的吗 这可有点怪
No! J.D., do you actually think that's enough for me?
不 J.D. 你真的认为这样对我来说就够了吗
There are a lot of guys out there who think I'm a good catch.
有多少男人觉得我很不错
The words "Cute as a button"
"青春可爱美少女"
have been thrown around on more than one occasion.
这样的字眼 可不止在一个场合四处传扬
I know that, Kim. You're amazing.
我知道Kim 你棒极了
Stop calling me amazing, okay?
别再说我棒了 行不行
Would you even be with me if I wasn't dropping this kid?
如果我没要生孩子 你还会和我在一起吗
I don't know how to answer that.
我不知道要怎么回答
I think you just did.
我想你已经回答了
You know what?
你知道么
We're done.
我们结束了
What are you talking about? We're having a baby.
你在说什么呢 我们要有孩子了
Yeah, we are,
是 没错
but I deserve to be with
但我应该和一个
somebody who doesn't need to cross his fingers
不需要祈祷也许某天
and hope that he falls in love with me, maybe someday.
能爱上我的男人在一起
It's over, J.D.
都结束了 J.D.
Get in here with the epidural!
拿无痛分娩针进来
It's funny how even the best intentions can blow up in your face.
奇怪的是即使怀着再好的本意 事情也可能当面砸锅
Don't worry. I've practised
别担心 我用西红柿
this on tomatoes, like, a hundred times.
练习过 差不多 有上百次
Whether you meant to keep your daughter
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表