disorder called Acute Intermittent Porphyria.
叫做 急性间歇性紫质症
Symptoms include bloating, high blood pressure, seizures."
症状包括腹胀 高血压 癫痫"
Cox's patient has all of those.
Cox医生的病人全都中招了
We figured it out.
我们查出来啦
One, two, three.
一 二 三
**In his face!*
*打他的脸
Or how you can often have more questions than answers.
或者你发现的问题永远比得到的答案多
I just don't understand why no one will help us save Kelso's job.
为什么没有人愿意帮我们一起保住Kelso的工作
That's easy. Word got out that he wants Kelso gone.
答案很简单 众所周知 他想让Kelso滚蛋
And no one wants to cross him because he's a scary guy.
没人惹得起他 因为他是个狠角色
Now I'm not scared of him, but that's because I'm magic.
我当然不怕他 不过那是因为我有魔力
Is he dancing?
他跳舞了吗
No. No.
没有 没有
Or how every day in this place is made up of little battles.
以及这里的每一天是怎样充斥着零星的战争的
Or how around here, once the ball starts rolling,
或者说 一旦雪球滚起来
there's not much you can do to...
你也没有什么办法让它停下
Sorry, sir, did you have another?
对不起啊 你还有什么别的说辞吗
Or how around here, once the ball starts rolling,
或者一旦雪球滚起来
there's not much you can do to stop it.
你也没有什么办法让它停下
He's out of here.
他真的要走了
Or how patients don't appreciate their doctors any more.
或者病人再也不信任他们的主治医师了
Or how medical skill doesn't matter, it's all just dumb luck.
或者医术并没有什么太大用处 全靠狗屎运
You already said that one, sir. Son, my blood sugar is low,
这个你已经说过了 孩子 我有低血糖的毛病
and unless you have a candy bar
除非你能在那个娘不啦几的背包里
in that gay little knapsack of yours,
拿出块儿糖给我吃
shush it.
不然你就给我闭嘴
Or how if you get to the cafeteria past 5:00,
或者你如果在五点之后才去餐厅
they're always out of pie.
就永远都抢不到好吃的派了
Damn it!
操
What, do you buy, like, one pie for the whole hospital?
那个 你们是不是只给全医院的人买♥♥一块儿派啊
You ask him. If I do it, he'll say something mean
你来问他 要是我问的话 他就会说一些非常刻薄的话
that will really hurt my feelings.
狠狠伤透我的心
We want you to reconsider helping Kelso.
我们想让你重新考虑一下帮帮Kelso
Could I get a "Hell, no" From any random doctor?
随便谁能帮我说一句"绝对不可能"吗
Hell no! Thank you, whomever.
绝对不可能 不管是谁 谢啦
Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to get far,
听着 你们要是再来打扰我 我就会躲的远远的
far away from annoying people,
远离那些恼人的家伙
especially whiny childless blondes
尤其是那种爱发牢骚 断子绝孙
with stained coffee teeth.
还有一口咖啡黄牙的金发女郎
Look at that. He got you anyway.
看吧 不管怎么样他都能伤到你
What the hell is this?
你们俩究竟在干什么
What's the occasion?
发生什么事儿了
Did Barbie finally wax her tiny annoying moustache?
芭比终于给她那一撮儿碍眼的小胡子打蜡了吗
Stop saying mean things about me! I'm not even talking to you!
别再对我说刻薄的话了 我根本就没有招惹你
We diagnosed your patient, buddy.
我们诊断出你的病人了
He's got Acute Intermittent Porphyria. What?
他得的是急性间歇性紫质症 什么
If it makes you feel any better,
如果让你觉得心里平衡一点的话
it did almost take us three hours.
我们花了三个小时才查出来的
Oh, for the love of God.
天呐 感谢上帝
1985 was gonna be my year.
1985年是我收获很多的一年
Reaganomics was in full swing,
里根的经济政策全面实行
Enid's implants hadn't exploded yet
伊尼德的移植术还没有风靡
and best of all, they made me Chief of Medicine,
最重要的是 他们提拔我当了首席医学官
so I was the king, right?
看起来我权倾一时了对吧
Wrong-o.
并不是
I realised fast that in order to keep this old place going,
我很快就意识到为了让医院更好的运作
I had to make one unpopular decision after another,
我必须要做一些不受欢迎的决策
regardless of who hated me for it.
不管他们是不是恨我
And that was a lonely realisation, son.
那是一种孤独的觉醒啊 孩子
And here comes my biggest fan.
我最大的粉丝过来了
Bob, there is finally a diagnosis on Mr Macrae.
Bob Macrae先生的诊断结果终于出来了
He has Acute Intermittent Porphyria,
他得的是急性间歇性紫质症
and now his insurance company wants him discharged immediately.
现在他的保险公♥司♥想让他马上出院
I'd like to fudge the
我想伪造一些
paperwork a little bit, keep him around longer,and
证明文件 让他可以再医院多住一阵子
teach him how to manage his disease.
然后教他怎么样控制病情
No. I realise that your heart is made up
不可以 我发现你的心大部分是用
mostly of muffin bits, the souls of little babies and the denture grip
松饼屑 婴儿的魂魄和假牙固定剂做的
you swallow every time you suck your teeth
每吞一次食物 你就会舔牙齿
to get out the muffin bits and baby souls stuck in there,
把松饼屑舔出来 可是婴儿的魂魄还在那里
but what do you care?
不过对你来说也没什么大不了的
You're not even gonna be around any more.
反正你马上就要走了
Damn it, I'm still Chief.
去你的 我现在还是首席医生呢
Now,
既然这样
if you want to fudge the paperwork, I want a promise from you
如果你想伪造文书 你必须给我一个承诺
that you will publish a paper on the case. Deal?
你会就这个案例发表一篇文章 怎么样同意吗
Deal.
同意
He'll never publish a paper on that case.
他肯定不会用那个案例发表文章的
He knows just how to play me.
他总是知道怎么耍我
Sure, he likes to pretend that I win more than he does,
他喜欢假装我赢过他的次数多一点
but he walks away victorious more often than not.
不过他今天步子迈的比平时更猖狂
There's gotta be a way to get Dr Cox to change his mind.
肯定有办法让Cox医生改主意
Perry does not sway so easily.
Perry可不是一个墙头草
Unlike your husband, who would probably cave
你以为他是你老公啊 你只要露一对胸
if you showed him your cans.
他就马上妥协了
Don't even have to show him both.
露一个胸就够了
The left one's cooler. Looks like a sea lion's face.
犹抱琵琶半遮面才更诱惑 像海狮的脸一样
It does. Turk drew it for me.
没错 Turk给我画过一个
Come on, Jordan, think. There's got to be a way.
快啊Jordan 快想想 肯定有什么方法
Oh, my God, enough.
上帝啊 受够了
You know, there might be something I can do to change his mind.
可能确实有个办法 能让他改变主意
So here's the truth,
真实的情况是
I was only able to diagnose your patient
我之所以能诊断出你的病人
when I left his urine outside in the sun where
是因为把他的尿样放在了阳光下
it turned purple.
然后尿样变成紫色了
Then I googled "Purple pee" And the Internet gave me the answer.
我上网查了一下"紫色的尿" 然后有了答案
The universe makes sense again.
嗯 宇宙自有他的道理
But please don't think this
但是你别想以此说服我
is going to make me change my mind about Kelso.
让我改变主意去帮Kelso
What if I was to sweeten the deal with a sketch of Carla's boob?
要是我拿这个Carla胸部的素描给你 你能让步吗
That's an otter.
那是个水獭吧
Even though I knew it was coming eventually,
尽管我知道这一天早晚会来的
it still shook me when
但是听到董事会说 我必须
the Board said I had to leave Sacred Heart.
得离开圣心医院 我还是觉得很震惊
But you know that, don't you?
不过你了解我所有的感受 对吧
You've been sitting here listening to me yap all day.
你都坐在这听我讲了一天的废话了
By the way, what's your name, son?
对了 你叫什么名字啊孩子
Boon, sir.
我叫Boon
My God, what a ridiculous name. Boon.
天呐 多滑稽的名字 Boon
Boon. My name is Boon.
Boon 我的名字是Boon
Well, I guess you should go, Boon.
好了 我觉得你该去上班了 Boon
Really? Thank you, sir.
真的吗 太感谢你了先生
So you think my next 20 years here will be a nightmare?
所以 我在这里的20年会是一场噩梦吗
No. I think you'll love it.
不 我觉得你会爱上它的
I have news, Mr Macrae.
我有个消息要告诉你Macrae先生
You have Acute Intermittent Porphyria.
你得的是急性间歇性紫质症
Now, while that is manageable,
尽管病情可以得到控制
I'm afraid there is no cure.
但是我恐怕根治是不太可能了
And then we got a response we didn't expect.
然后我们得到了令人惊讶的答复
Oh, man. I couldn't be happier.
太好了 我再高兴不过了
Excuse me?
为什么啊
Just knowing what it is
知道到底得了什么病
makes it so much easier to deal with, you know?
然后再去面对它就轻松多了 你觉得呢
And then I saw something click in Dr Cox.
我看到了有什么念头在Cox医生脑海里一闪而过
What Mr Macrae was saying, is that the enemy you know
Macrae先生的意思是 知道你的敌人是谁
is always better than the one you don't.
总比不知道他是谁强多了
The Board meeting is about to start. It's just the three of you?
董事会议马上就要开始了 就只有你们三个人吗
I'll probably say a few words as well.
我也会做一个简短的发言
Mostly about the potential of mind control in modern medicine.
主要关于思维控制在现代医学的发展前景
This should go well.
那肯定会成功的
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表