Wait. There's more people coming.
等一下 还有更多人要来参加
When?
什么时候
Right now. Love Train.
马上 "爱之火车"开动
Well, you could've made a bigger entrance.
好吧 你们的出场可以更加声势浩大一点
Let's get this over before I puke.
在我恶心吐了之前赶紧把这事儿搞定
Well, Bob, your employees really stood by you.
Bob 你的员工真是站在你这边啊
They pointed out to the Board that... Hi.
他们向董事会提出 嗨
Well, you run a tight ship.
你把医院管理得很好
And actually, we'd like you to stay on.
所以 我们希望你继续留下来工作
Girls, thank you for saving my job.
姑娘们 谢谢你们帮我保住了工作
The one thing I wanted was to end things on my own terms,
我唯一想做的就是自己主动退休
and since you're letting me,
现在既然你们给了我这个机会
you can shove it up your ass, Rodney.
你可以省掉一个麻烦了 Rodney
I'm out of here.
我主动离开这里
I'm taking this with me, damn it.
我要把这个带走 哼
Thanks for everything, Ted. Sincerely.
谢谢你所做的一切 Ted 真心的
You're welcome, sir.
不用客气 先生
I wonder if he even cared about this place at all.
我真想知道他是不是根本就没有在意过这个地方
Yeah. He did.
他真的非常在意
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表