What the hell are you doing? Khaki? You never wear khaki.
你在搞什么鬼啊 卡其色 你从来不♥穿♥卡其色的
My uniform is khaki. Your uniform is blue.
我制♥服♥就是卡其色 你制♥服♥是蓝的
No. Yes.
不是 是
Leave me alone. Yeah, right.
别来烦我了 对 才怪
Are you coming?
你来吗
Well, I might as well.
好吧 无所谓了
Miriam here has already ruined the book for me.
反正Miriam已经把这本书毁了
The Rate YourDoc website also had a comments section.
RateYourDoc网站还有评论区
Come on. "What's up with Dr Cox's hair?
有没有搞错 "Cox医生的头发是怎么回事"
"One week he's bald,
"前一周他还是秃头
and the next week he looks like Shirley Temple?
下一周他就跟邓波儿一样了
Signed, Michelle M."
署名 Michelle M."
Oh, it's called "RateYourDoc. Org."
哦 网址是"RateYourDoc.Org"啊
I'm on a completely different, more awesome site. See?
我进错网页了 不过这个更屌♥ 快看
Whoa!
哇哦
Can I borrow your laptop just for a second, please? Thank you.
我能借你的电脑用一下吗 谢谢
Yup. Still number one.
好的 还是第一名
Now to put the cursor back on Dr Turk,
现在把光标指回到Turk医生
who's lower down on the ranking list.
他在排行榜的较低位置
Scrolling down, scrolling, scrolling...
光标往下滚动 滚动 滚动
Fake watch. Scrolling, scrolling.
假装看表 滚动 滚动
There he is, all the way at the bottom,
一路滚到底 终于看到他了
right above Dr Murphy here.
就在Murphy医生的上面
How can I be last?
垫底的怎么会是我呢
All my patients are dead.
我的病人都死了啊
Doug, do you remember that guy you put in the morgue drawer?
Doug 你还记得你放进停尸柜里的那个人么
Turns out he was just heavily sedated.
结果他只是被注射了大量镇静剂
Oh, yeah, you're right. All the comments are from him.
哦 没错 你说得对 所有的评论都是他写的
My ALS patient just told me she tried to kill herself.
我肌萎缩侧索硬化症病人刚告诉我她想自杀
Shannon? What are you gonna do?
Shannon吗 你打算怎么办
Well, Barbie, you have two choices. You can either tell on her
芭比 你有两个选择 要么告发她
or look the other way.
或者装不知道 随她去吧
Now, me, I'd go ahead and crank up the Moody Blues
如果是我的话 我就会把忧郁蓝调乐队的歌♥音量调高
and suffocate her with a pillow.
然后用枕头闷死她
Of course, I'm a helper.
当然啦 我助人为乐嘛
As always, thank you. Welcome.
一如既往啊 谢了 不客气
Someone named Coco Bosco wrote that she's sick of me saying,
有个叫Coco Bosco的写说她受够了我说
"That's what I'm talking about."
"我说的就是这个意思"
But sometimes that is what I'm talking about.
但有时候我说的就是这个意思啊
Tell me this. Do you like her?
告诉我 你喜欢她吗
Well, I've never met her before, but no.
我之前从没见过她 但我不喜欢
In fact, I may hate her.
事实上 我可能讨厌她
I'm talking about Lady.
我说的是Lady
If you like her, you can't keep lying to her
如果你喜欢她 你就不能一直向她隐瞒
about who you are.
真正的自己
Hogwash.
胡说八道
Lie forever.
永远骗下去
It's the natural form of communication between men and women.
这是男女之间最自然不过沟通方式
Hell, Enid still thinks it's too snowy to go outside.
Enid现在还以为外面雪太大不能出门呢
I spray the windows with shaving cream
我把窗户都喷上了剃须膏
to keep her out of the yard.
就为了防止她进入院子
Her wheelchair tears up the grass.
她的轮椅会轧坏草坪
Until you let Lady know the real you,
除非你让Lady了解真正的你
your relationship is not real,
否则你们的恋情都不是真的
and it's going to end.
而且势必要结束的
I don't want it to end.
可我不想结束啊
That's his sad voice.
这是他伤心的声音
We can't lose to J.D. I don't care what it takes.
我们不能输给J.D. 不管要付出多大代价
I thought he was your best friend.
我以为他是你最好的朋友
Yeah, well, winning is way more important than friendship.
是啊 但取胜比友情重要得多了
My gram-gram taught me that.
我奶奶教我的
His patients love him.
他的病人都爱他
How do we undo that?
我们怎么改变这局面
After you're done rating me on RateYourDoc. Org,
你在RateYourDoc.Org网站上给我评分以后
go to my website, TheToddTime.Com,
去我的网站TheToddTime.Com
and be sure to check out the "Tranny Todd" Feature.
记得要看"变性人Todd"特辑
It lets you see what the big dog looks like with girl parts.
会让你见识到一个有着女性器官的大男人是什么样的
Ma'am, the key to a speedy recovery is less moaning, more boning.
女士 早日痊愈的关键就是少呻♥吟♥ 多做♥爱♥
Sure as my name is Dr John Dorian.
当然啦 我就是John Dorian医生
That's what I'm talking about!
我说的就是这个意思
I said it again.
我又说了
Damn!
妈的
Hey. I've been looking for you.
嘿 我正到处找你呢
Can you imagine what it's like to know
你能想象知道
that you're going to be trapped in your own body,
自己将被困在自己的身体里
just waiting for your misery to end?
只是等着这份痛苦去结束吗
Elliot, you can't let this girl do this again.
Elliot 你不能让这姑娘再这么做了
You gotta tell Gayle so she can police it.
你得告诉Gayle 让她严加看管
But maybe dying is the right choice for her.
但是也许死亡是她正确的选择
Well, I don't think it's the right choice for you.
但我觉得这对你来说不是正确的选择
You know, as doctors,
你知道 作为医生
sometimes we have to protect ourselves first.
有时我们得先保护好自己
And I know you better than anybody.
我比任何人都了解你
You've always believed in the sanctity of life.
你一直相信生命的神圣性
If you let this girl kill herself
如果你让这姑娘自杀成功了
It's gonna haunt you forever.
这事会成为心结 永远困扰你的
I could handle it.
我能面对的
You remember when you were
你记得你治疗过一个
treating that teenager and you broke his iPod?
青少年 把他的iPod弄坏了吗
You felt so guilty that you let him take you to prom.
你因为太愧疚而陪他去了他的毕业舞会
Yeah, well, I left early, and I barely put out.
好吧 可我提前走了 也没怎么放纵自己
I just don't want you to get hurt.
我只是不希望你受伤
You're right.
你说得对
I'll tell Gayle.
我会告诉Gayle的
Thanks.
谢谢
Do you know that I'm the number one doctor in the hospital?
你知道我是医院里的排名第一的医生吗
Yes, J.D. I got all the e-mails.
是的 J.D. 邮件我都收到了
Hi. Aren't we going out? What's with the jumpsuit?
嗨 我们不是要出去吗 怎么还穿着连身裤
Oh, okay, first of all,
哦 好吧 首先
if we're going to make it, not a jumpsuit.
如果我们恋情想成的话 你要知道这不是连身裤
Shirt, belt, pants. Okay.
上衣 皮带 裤子 好吧
Secondly, I think it's time that you knew the real me.
其次 我想是时候让你认识真正的我了
All right, here we go.
好的 我们开始吧
I'm not like normal people.
我不像正常人一样
I don't have superpowers, but I'm working on it.
我没有超能量 但我在努力了
For instance, watch me move this pen.
比如 看我移♥动♥这只笔
It worked at home. I don't know. Maybe my table is slanted.
在家能行的啊 我不知道 可能因为我桌子是斜的
Anyway, in my spare time, I also enjoy stuffing animals.
还有 我空闲时间喜欢做动物标本
Usually with other animals.
通常是用别的动物来做填充物
For instance, a badger will hold five squirrels.
比如说 一只獾能装下五只松鼠
A squirrel will hold most of a cat.
一只松鼠能装下大半只猫
A mouse will hold a shrew and a vole.
一只老鼠能装下一只鼩鼱和一只田鼠
You get the idea. Circle of life.
你懂的 生命的轮回嘛
I have broken the sound barrier, but you must never ask me how.
我已经突破了音障 但永远别问我如何做到的
I don't believe in the moon.
我不相信有月亮
I think it's just the back of the sun.
我觉得那只是太阳的背面
I love a good train wreck.
我就爱看火车失事的好戏
Furthermore, I think if you look closely at a monkey...
还有 如果你近距离看一只猴子
Stop it, you. She doesn't know you're joking.
打住吧你 她不知道你在开玩笑呢
No, I'm... He's joking? Thank God.
不 我 他在开玩笑吗 谢天谢地
And so the lying begins.
谎言开始咯
You big joker.
你个玩笑王
Go change and I'll meet you outside.
去换衣服 我在外面等你
What just happened? Did I black out? Did the pen move?
刚才发生什么了 我昏过去了吗 这笔动了吗
You have to dole out your crazy in little pieces.
你得把你的疯狂一点一点放出来
You can't do it all at once.
不能一次性全抖出来
Oh, all right.
哦 那好吧
Hey, what do you say, 23?
嘿 23 你觉得怎么样啊
Oh, my God. Another new nickname. But what does it mean?
哦 老天 又一个新昵称 但它什么意思啊
Play it cool, 23. You'll find out eventually.
装淡定 23 你最终会知道的
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表