Celebration. Izzy's sleeping through the night
庆祝 Izzy睡了整整睡了一晚
and us finally finding a nanny who's not a thief.
而且我们终于找到了一个不是小偷的保姆
I still don't think we needed to fire Mrs Norton
我还是觉得我们没有必要解雇Norton夫人
just because she ate the last of your rice pudding.
就因为她吃掉了你最后一块大米布丁
I wrote my name on it, okay?
上面写了我名字的 好吗
No! It's... No, wait! I wrote my...
不 是 等一下 我写了
Sorry.
抱歉
My point is, for the first time since you were pregnant,
我想说的是 自从你怀孕以来 这是第一次
I feel like we finally have time to be us again.
我感觉我们又有时间做回我们自己了
Let's do this. Let's do it!
我们来做吧 来吧
Baby, no, come on, no. Let me do it.
宝贝儿 不 别 让我来
I know how to do it. Just come... Now let...
我知道怎么做 你就 让
I got it. Look what...
我来啦 看看
Baby.
宝贝儿
To us.
敬我们
Ted, what are you doing?
Ted 你在做什么
I'm bringing a cup of coffee to Dr Cox.
我在给Cox医生拿咖啡
Why? That's not your job.
为什么 这不是你的工作
Come on, you got a fresh start here.
拜托 你现在可是有个全新的开始了
You gonna stick to the same dynamic you had with Dr Kelso?
你还要延续当初与Kelso医生的相处模式吗
Remember how that started?
还记得那是怎么开始的吗
Hi, Dr Kelso. Theodore Buckland, licensed attorney.
嗨 Kelso医生 我是持证律师Theodore Buckland
Ted, before you get started, and trust me, I hate asking this,
Ted相信我 我真的不想麻烦你 但在你
would you mind doing me one tiny little non-work-related favour?
开始工作前 介意帮我一个与工作无关的小忙吗
No problem, man.
没问题 老兄
Make sure you get the back side of that grill.
确保把护栏架的背面也擦到啊
I hit the neighbour's cat last night.
昨晚我撞上了邻居家的猫
Quick little bastard. I had to cross two lanes to get him.
小混♥蛋♥跑得真快 我横穿了两条车道才追上他
My point is you could be a whole new Ted.
我是说你可以做一个全新的Ted
Now, come on. Turn around. Chest out, stand tall. Chin up.
好了 转过身 昂首挺胸 抬起头
Blink your eyes real fast.
快速眨你的眼
Just kidding, that was for me. Give me that.
开玩笑 那是我的 给我
Don't you have to clean that up? Not on Tuesdays.
你不用把那打扫干净吗 周二不用
Now I want you to get in there, and tell Dr Cox what's what.
现在我要你进去 告诉Cox医生事情应该是怎样
Dr Cox. Chief Dr Cox.
Cox医生 Cox主任医生
Chief Dr Cox, I'm a lawyer. I shouldn't have to get you coffee.
Cox主任医生 我是一名律师 我没有必要给你买♥♥咖啡
How do you feel about that?
你作何感想
I can't even pretend to care.
我都懒得假装在乎
Fine, no more getting me coffee.
好 不用再给我买♥♥咖啡了
Is this really that big of a moment for you?
这个对你来说真的有那么重要吗
My patient's running late. Why are we meeting him here?
我的病人迟到了 我们为什么要在这里见他
Because the last time I met a
因为上次我在一个病人
patient at their house, I ended up on the news.
家里见他 结果我上了新闻
Was that the crack raid? It was.
是那次毒品缉查吗 是的
So we're just gonna wait? I wish Turk was here.
我们就这么等着吗 真希望Turk在这儿
I wonder what he's doing right now.
不知道他现在在做什么
I just want to make sure everything's normal.
我只是想确保一切都正常
I'm only feeling one testicle.
我只摸到一个蛋蛋
Yeah, you are.
是啊 没错
Why do you wish Turk was here?
为什么你希望Turk在这儿
I don't know. We'd goof around.
不知道 我们会干傻事儿消磨时间
Why can't you goof around with me?
为什么你不能和我♥干♥傻事儿消磨时间呢
Elliot, our friendship is different than mine and Turk's.
Elliot 我们的友情跟我和Turk的不一样
I can goof around, J.D. I can goof around hard.
我可以干傻事儿 J.D. 我可以干很傻的事儿
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
Then follow me.
那跟我来
And now we wait.
现在我们等着看好戏
Hey, Mr Middle Eastern manager guy,
嘿 中东经理先生
I hope you got a tight grip on that drink.
我希望你手里的饮料握得够紧
One cheeseburger and fries, please!
一个芝士汉堡和薯条 谢谢
All right, you got to hold on to that new confidence, yeah?
好了 你得握住那股新自信 好吗
There's Cindy. Let me see the new Ted in action.
这是Cindy 让我见识下新Ted会如何行动
Hey, Cindy.
嘿 Cindy
I want to make you pregnant.
我想让你怀孕
How did I do?
我怎么做到的
For the first time, I'm looking down at your bald head
有史以来第一次 我向下看你的秃顶时
and I'm not just seeing my reflection. I'm seeing a man. Come on.
看到的不只是我的倒影 我还看到了一个爷们儿 来吧
Nice work on the renovation, boys.
会所翻修得不错 小伙子们
We also had an organ donor come into the morgue today,
今天在停尸房♥还进来一个器官捐献者
so I'd like to introduce our new mascot,
让我向各位介绍一下我们新的吉祥物
Barry Morris' brain.
Barry Morris的大脑
I dub that gross. Second?
我觉得很恶心 有同意的吗
Okay, noted in the minutes as "Gross."
好了 正式命名为"恶心"
Now, next order of business. Activities.
现在讨论下一事项 活动
I had an idea for tonight. Why don't we play cards?
对于今晚的活动我有个想法 我们玩纸牌吧
It's Tuesday, Ted.
今天是周二 Ted
On Tuesdays, you guys clean the hospital, remember?
每周二是你们打扫医院卫生的日子 记得吗
We went over this when I threw down your coffee.
我扔掉你的咖啡的时候 我们讨论过这个问题了
I want to play cards!
我想玩纸牌
I am not being ridiculous.
我不是在搞笑
To be safe, I'm gonna line your boxers with bubble wrap.
安全起见 我要把你四角裤里都衬上一层塑料泡沫
Look, we haven't talked about whether we want another kid
听着 我们还没讨论过到底要不要再生一个孩子
and if something happened...
如果有意外发生
I just don't want that decision to be made for us.
我不希望是因为我们做出了这个决定
No decision's been made.
什么都还没决定呢
Are you sure?
你确定
I know there's only one down there, but he's the better one.
我知道下面只剩他一个了 但他是更好的那个
He's like Tina Turner after she left lke.
他就像是离开埃克后的蒂娜·特纳
Stronger, more confident
更加强壮 更有自信
and he's gonna have a very successful solo career.
他会有一个非常成功的单飞生涯
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好吧
Stop yelling!
别喊了
It's funny every time.
每次都很搞笑
Are you Dr Reid? I'm Adam Candy.
你是Reid医生吗 我是Adam Candy
I never treated you.
我从没治疗过你
Oh, great, I called the wrong one.
噢 真是太好了 我打错电♥话♥了
Wait, if you weren't my patient,
等一下 如果你不是我的病人
then why did you agree to meet me here?
那你为什么要同意跟我在这儿见面
You said there might be money.
你说可能会有钱
Well, there isn't. J.D., let's go.
没钱 J.D. 走了
Wait. This looks promising.
等一下 这个好像挺有看头
The truth is we bring most of our trouble on ourselves.
实际上大部分我们都是自己引祸上身
Whether it's creating a monster in your own ranks...
不论是你在自己的队伍中创造了一枚猛兽
Okay. So everyone has their mop?
好了 大家都拿到自己的拖布了吗
Why do we always have to do what you want to do?
为什么我们总是要按你的吩咐做
...or pulling a prank that causes an irate customer
或者搞恶作剧使一个暴怒的顾客
to yank a fast-food manager
把快餐店经理猛拽进车窗
through a window and drive off with him.
还开车带走了他
Stop! What are you doing? Let go!
停下 你在做什么 放手
That's new. Stop him!
这倒是头一遭 让他停下
Yep, even something as simple as opening a bottle of champagne
没错 甚至像开一瓶香槟这样简单的事
can have huge ramifications.
也会引起巨大的分歧
Still bubbly.
还在冒泡
So, are we still celebrating the same thing as before?
我们还是在庆祝之前那件事吗
No. I want another baby. Now.
不是 我还想要个孩子 现在
You want another minute to think about it?
你需要时间再想想吗
Yeah, okay.
看来需要 好吧
The manager's fine.
经理没事了
Luckily, he maced the driver with a packet of hot sauce
幸运的是 在上高速路之前 经理把一包辣椒酱
before they got to the freeway.
喷进了司机的眼睛
Okay, he doesn't know you caused this, so stay calm.
他并不知道是你引起这一切的 所以保持镇定
Any more information I should know?
还有什么我需要知道的信息吗
Yes, but not about this.
有 但与这事无关
We're doctors. We like to give out health tips.
我们是医生 我们乐于给出健康小贴士
You should wear sunscreen, even with your dark complexion.
你应该擦防晒霜 尽管你的肤色已经够黝黑了
Nice save.
说得好
We did it. We put up the sign.
是我们干的 我们贴的告示
You should also stay hydrated.
我们还应该注意随时补充水分
J.D., we have to take responsibility, okay?
J.D. 我们要对自己的行为负责 好吗
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表