No one you love should ever sell your car without asking
任何一个你爱的人都不应该问都不问就把你车卖♥♥了
and then blow the money on meth.
然后把钱挥霍在毒品上
My kid's not even born yet, and I'm already screwing up his life.
我孩子还没出世呢 我就已经在捣毁他的生活了
I just wanted him to be really happy and normal, you know?
我只希望他快乐又正常 你知道吗
Okay, first of all, Newbie, we're talking about your kid,
好吧 首先 菜鸟 咱们谈的是你的孩子
so the whole normal part was never gonna happen.
所以正常这块 是永远不可能了
And you didn't mess up his life. Come on.
再者 你并没有搞砸他的人生 拜托
Statistics show that kids whose parents stay together...
数据表明 那些父母在一起的孩子
Statistics show? Who cares what statistics show?
数据表明 谁在乎数据表明了什么
I mean, look at medicine.
我是说 看看医学统计
80% of people with pancreatic cancer die within five years.
80%的胰腺癌患者五年内就死了
95% of appendectomies occur with zero complications.
95%的阑尾切除手术毫无并发症
But we both know pancreatic cancer patients that lived
但是咱俩都清楚 胰腺癌患者都活着呢
and appendix patients that, unfortunately, passed.
而阑尾手术患者 很不幸地 都死了
Statistics mean nothing to the individual.
对个人来讲统计数据毫无意义
You're either gonna be a good parent to that kid or you're not.
你要么会是个好家长 要么就不是
I mean, hell, your parents were divorced
我是说 妈的 你的父母就离婚了
and you somehow managed to become a relatively successful doctor.
而你却还是设法成为了一个相对成功的医生
And I'm sure there's someone, somewhere
我坚信某处的某人一定
who would be proud to call you their son.
会因为是你的父母而感到骄傲的
Would you be proud to call me your son?
我要是你儿子 你会感到骄傲吗
This conversation's over.
谈话到此结束
Carla, are you done yet? Not yet.
Carla 你玩儿完了吗 还没有
As I looked around the room,
我环顾四周
I thought about the things parents do for their kids,
想到父母为自己儿女所做的事
like going to extraordinary
比如 费尽心力确保
lengths to ensure their child never fears them.
他们的孩子永远不会害怕自己
Okay. Let's keep looking.
好吧 咱继续找
Helping them mend a broken heart.
帮助他们修补破碎的心
Well, why can't you still be with Gary? I always liked him.
那个 你怎么不继续和Gary在一起了 我一直很看好他
What do you mean, he stole your fillings?
他偷了你的填充物 是啥意思
Or staying up late to make sure
或者整晚开夜车
there's one less distraction around the house.
以确保在家中少一份干扰
Game. Game. And that's game.
完胜 完胜 这才是完胜
And that's how we do! And that is how
咱就是这么猛 咱就是
we do! That's right. We do!
这么猛 没错 超猛
And I realised parenting is about sacrifice.
我意识到 为人父母意味着做出牺牲
And I had to go in there and be there for my child,
我必须进去 陪在我的孩子身边
even if it meant taking some well-deserved abuse.
尽管那意味着要受到些应得的辱骂
Get out of here, you jerk! No.
滚出去 你个混♥蛋♥ 不滚
Okay, I need you to stop pushing for a minute.
好吧 我需要你先暂停一下 不要用力
You're a piece of crap! You're doing great. That hurt.
你个大烂人 你做得很好 打得好疼
I hate your hair! Impossible. Nobody does.
我讨厌你的头发 不可能 没人讨厌
Almost there.
马上就好了
Are you two ready to be parents?
你俩准备好当爹妈了吗
And right then, I couldn't help but wonder...
就在那时 我忍♥不住想知道
Are you ever?
会有准备好那一天吗
Anyway, I hope you weren't too worried about us.
不管怎么样 我希望你没有太为我们担心
We'll be home real soon. Bye.
我们很快就回家了 拜
I love watching her sleep.
我喜欢看着她睡觉
I can't believe we finished that game.
我不敢相信咱玩儿通关了
Oh, baby, I've finished it a bunch of times.
哦 宝贝儿 我都通关好多次了
Word?
真的吗
He's so beautiful.
他好美
I'm really glad you came back in. Me, too.
我真的很高兴你回来了 我也是
It's weird, you know?
感觉很奇怪 你知道吗
This is the end of our relationship.
这是咱们感情关系的终点
But it's sort of just the beginning.
但在某种程度上 又是新的起点
Can I hold him? Of course.
我能抱抱他吗 当然
Here's your daddy.
这是你的爸比
Hi.
嗨
Hi, handsome.
嗨 小帅锅
Welcome to the world, Sammy.
欢迎来到这个世界上 Sammy
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表