剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Shit.
靠
All right, all right.
淡定 淡定
Is this one of those memory foam beds?
这是记忆棉床垫吗
I've heard great things.
我听说了很多事
I hope you don't mind.
但愿你别介意
We were waiting, so I had to take a little cat nap.
因为等你 只能在这上面打个盹
I'm not a young man anymore.
毕竟我已经不是年轻人了
Who are you?
你是谁
How did you get in my apartment?
怎么进到我房♥间里的
I had some empathy for your father
我对你父亲深表同情
and his illness.
得了那么重的病
A man in his position shouldn't have to worry about
混到他那位置的男人应该不必担心
owing his associate $50 million.
欠他合伙人五千万美元还不了吧
I was willing to work with him,
我很乐意与他共事
but then he was gone, in the wind,
可他突然消失 随风消散
an apparition.
像幽灵般
So I started to think...
于是我开始想
his sudden lack of presence was so that he wouldn't have to pay
他突然失踪是不是就以为不必还钱给
Omar Sandahl.
奥马尔·桑达尔了
That's me.
也就是我
You killed Donnie.
你杀了唐尼
Do you know where your father is?
你知道你♥爸♥在哪吗
No.
不知道
Then it's a good thing...
不过好在...
I know where you are.
我知道你在哪
Because if he disappears...
因为如果他真消失了
you inherit his debt.
他的债你来还
I'll get my money.
钱我一定会收回来
Finally. Anika.
安妮卡终于回了
"Sorry, been busy.
"抱歉 一直在忙
All good. Talk soon."
一切安好 回聊"
There are some advantages to having the place still to ourselves.
我们俩留着这个家还是有点好处的
Neil, tonight, Victor--
尼尔 今晚维克托
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
It's not over yet.
"约会"还没结束
I'm exhausted.
我累坏了
Oh, thank God. Me, too.
谢天谢地 我也是
Hey, we never stopped at the cash machine.
我们都没去取款
That's right. I still owe you a lot of money.
确实 所以我还欠你很多钱
Well, maybe you'll find some other way to pay me.
说不定你会找到其他途径给我报酬
I'll see what I can come up with.
我看看我能想出什么办法吧
Whew. I like these parties,
我挺喜欢这种派对
but they are a lot of work.
可实在是太累人了
May I help you?
有什么可以帮你的吗
Hi. I'm sorry to show up like this.
你好 抱歉这样来见你
You're Adriana, right? Yes.
你是艾德里安娜吧 对
I'm Anika Truman, Grace Truman's daughter.
我是安妮卡·杜鲁门 格蕾丝·杜鲁门的女儿
Yes, of course.
难怪呢
I thought you looked familiar.
觉得你很眼熟
I know she did some work for you a while ago,
我知道她之前为你干过活
and she showed me the drawings of your house,
她给我看过你们家的图纸
and I'm just passing through town, uh...
我正好经过这里 就...
Of course. Would you like to come inside?
好 你想进来吗
Maybe you'd like a cup of tea.
要不要喝杯茶
I'd love some tea. All right.
要 好
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表