剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
I'm just gonna return this stuff tomorrow.
明天我就把它们还回去
What?
怎么了
I've always wanted to play one of these.
我一直想试试玩吉他的感觉
It's sort of a very big amp.
这动静可够大的
Hey. Rock and roll, babe.
这可是摇滚 亲爱的
I, um, I just came to pick up some stuff for Anika.
我是来帮安妮卡拿东西的
Did you do something different with your hair?
你是做头发了吗
I really like it.
挺好看的
Thanks.
谢谢
You're-- you're not working today?
你 你今天不上班吗
Uh, no, I'm meeting someone here.
对 我约了人见面
Talk over a new business venture that I'm starting.
讨论一下我的新业务
But they are an hour late, so...
不过对方已经迟到一小时了...
Uh, where are you staying? I don't think you ever--
你现在住哪里 你似乎没有...
Oh, with a girlfriend.
住朋友家
I'm just, um...
我想
just feels good to have my own space
拥有自己的空间和朋友
and support right now.
会比较好
Victor.
维克托
I just signed this account yesterday, and there's--
我昨天签了这个账户 需要...
All that paperwork. Yeah, so I got to
处理很多文件 对 所以我得...
You got to go. Yeah.
你得走了 好
Can we talk later?
可以回头聊吗
Sure.
当然
I'll call you.
我打给你
Hey, Neil.
尼尔
You, uh, you looked kinda cool with the guitar.
你弹吉他的样子 挺帅的
Hey, it's Anika. Leave a message,
我是安妮卡 请留言
and I'll call you back.
我回头打给你
Peace.
再见
Hey honey, it's Mom.
亲爱的 是妈妈
I got your things.
我拿到你的东西了
And I wanted to let you know everything's fine on this end,
我想告诉你 不用担心这边的事
okay?
好吗
And I'm here for you.
妈妈一直在呢
Whatever you need.
不管你需要什么
I love you.
我爱你
Did you forget your keys again?
你是又没带钥匙吗
What are you doing here?
你怎么会来这里
What are you doing here?
你怎么会来这里
I live here.
这是我家
Well, I was looking for Neil.
我来找尼尔的
I'm interviewing for a job.
要面试
Are you both opening a new escort business?
你们俩是打算开始新的拉皮条生意吗
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表