剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Just not fighting each other.
只要别窝里斗就好
Hello?
你好
Who?
谁
Uh, thank you for calling.
多谢你给我打电♥话♥
I just thought you should know.
我只是觉得应该让你知道
Where is she?
她在哪
She's not ready to see visitors right now.
她现在还没准备好见客人
Rosalie, I came right over.
罗莎莉 我一知道就立即赶来了
Oh, God.
天呐
What are you doing here now?
你来这干什么
Rosalie!
罗莎莉
I'm not here to fight.
我不是来跟你吵架的
Well, I'm kind of in the middle of something.
我现在正忙着呢
Then I can wait downstairs.
那我就去楼下等你
Wait!
等等
Give us a minute, would you darlings?
给我们点时间好吗 宝贝们
Suppose I've had enough stress relief for one day.
这一天的压力舒缓得也差不多了
You paid Anika back with your own money
你用自己的钱付给安妮卡
and told her it was Julian's?
然后告诉她那是朱利安的钱吗
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
Rosalie told me.
罗莎莉都告诉我了
You weren't supposed to know.
你本不该知道这些事的
Why would you do that?
你为什么要那样做
'Cause she's a kid and she made a dumb mistake.
因为她还是孩子 只是犯了个愚蠢的错误
She shouldn't have to pay for it.
她不应该为此付出代价的
And it wasn't that much.
而且数额也不大
Don't do that.
别这样
You want to pay me back, fine.
你想把钱还给我吗 可以啊
No, I meant make it seem like it wasn't a big deal for you.
不 我是说你把这一切都说的对你来不算什么
Maybe I misjudged you.
也许我误解你了
Maybe you really were trying to help.
也许你是真的想帮忙
And as a mom, I appreciate that.
作为一个母亲 我很感谢你
Would you like me to call anyone?
你想让我给谁打电♥话♥吗
No, there's nothing the police can do.
不 这种事警♥察♥解决不了
We're--we're gonna go back to that lab
我们... 我们几小时内
in a few hours and--
就要回那个实验室去...
Grace.
格蕾丝
You raised a good kid.
你养出了一个好孩子
She's a little lost right now, but...
她现在只是有点迷失方向了 不过...
she's lucky to have you as parents.
幸好她有你们这样的父母
I would have killed for that kind of love growing up.
如果我能在这种有爱的环境下长大 我死都愿意
Enough of this sappy shit.
别说这些伤感的事了
I'm going to get dressed and have some lunch.
我要穿衣服去吃饭了
You're welcome to join me.
欢迎你也一起来
Sorry, I'm late.
抱歉 我来晚了
Had to make a stop.
中间耽搁了一下
Are you gardening?
你去种花了吗
Yeah I was, actually.
没错 还真是
My mother had me promise to plant lilies on her grave
我母亲让我保证 我父亲死的时候
when my father died...
让我在她坟前种上百合
to celebrate.
用来庆祝
Sounds like my parents.
听起来很像我的父母
Yeah, I think her greatest regret was that
是啊 我想她最大的遗憾
she wasn't gonna be alive to see his ass die.
就是没能活着看到那个混♥蛋♥闭眼
How are you holding up?
你怎么样
Oh-- what about you?
你怎么样
Everything okay with your daughter?
你女儿的事怎么样了
Where is everyone?
大家都去哪了
Meditation day. Shit, I forgot to call.
静♥坐♥日 见鬼 我忘了通知你了
I'm sorry, Frank.
对不起 弗兰克
I have to cancel indefinitely.
我得无限期取消活动了
What's going on?
出什么事了
Feels like there's been a death around here.
怎么感觉好像有人死了一样
That's not entirely wrong.
倒是并不完全错误
Well, I'm here.
反正我来了
You can take advantage if you like.
你尽管来占我的便宜好了
Uh, no, you know. We're a bit busy.
不 你知道的 我们很忙的
No, maybe it's not a bad idea.
不过 也许这是个好主意
What happened in here?
这里怎么了
This had to be your parents.
一定是你父母干的
You don't know that.
你怎么知道
They went to the campsite.
他们去过露营地了
They've been looking for us!
他们一直在找我们
Look around, Anika.
看看周围 安妮卡
Nothing is missing.
什么东西也没少
This...
这...
This was done purely out of anger.
这完全是在发泄愤怒
It's their lower form of consciousness.
他们觉悟太低了
They're just worried about me.
他们只是担心我
You can't judge them for that.
不能因为这就对他们妄下判断
It's not your fault that you love your parents.
你爱你的父母 这并没有错
My fault?
我的错
They've shown you who they really are.
他们已经让你看到了真实的他们
You have to let them go.
你得放开他们
Before they destroy you, too.
别让他们也毁了你
Why don't I just call them?
不如我给他们打个电♥话♥
You do that and you're following their path, not yours.
如果这样 你就步了他们的后尘
There's been enough damage done already.
这件事已经造成了太多伤害
Let me take care of this now.
让我来处理吧
Are you sure you don't need something to eat?
你确定不吃点东西吗
Rosalie made some spectacular empanadas.
罗莎莉做了很美味的鱼香饺
No, I have to meet Neil back at the house.
不了 我还得回家跟尼尔碰面
And, uh, we'll send over a check for what you gave her.
之后我们会给你支票 把钱还给你
Grace, it's the nicest thing
格蕾丝 我已经很久没有
I've done for anyone in a while.
这样做好事了
Don't take that away from me.
别剥夺我的这点快乐
If you hear from her--
你要是有她的消息...
I'll let you know right away.
会立刻通知你
Julian.
朱利安
That is you.
是你
Do you mind if I come in?
介意我进来吗
We have a lot to talk about.
我们有很多事要说
Where is he?
他在哪里
Mr. Truman. I feel like we've already met.
杜鲁门先生 我觉得我们见过面
Oh, no. You would've remembered me.
要是见过了 你绝对不会忘记
Is Anika here?
安妮卡在吗
No, he has a proposal for us.
他有提议要跟我们说
A what?
什么
Just so that we could avoid calling the police,
这样就不用报♥警♥
making things messier.
把事情闹大了
Well, you trashed my lab.
你们毁了我的实验室
That's trespassing
这属于非法入侵
and destruction of property.
以及破坏他人财物
She assaulted me in my home.
她还在我家攻击我
Which is a felony.
这是刑事犯罪
Look, I'm a reasonable man.
我很讲理的
I'm a spiritual man.
而且我有信仰
So I believe there's a solution here
所以我相信一定有办法可以解决
where we can all get what we want.
让大家都满意
True.
确实
You're keeping Anika somewhere?
你把安妮卡藏在哪里了
She decided to stay away all on her own.
是她自己决定要离开的
Because she was afraid of just what you're doing,
因为她害怕你们在做的事
which is assault.
也就是人♥权♥侵犯
I've done nothing wrong.
我没有错
Neil.
尼尔
This can all be resolved very quickly.
事情可以很快解决
No one has to get hurt.
谁都不会受伤
I simply need five minutes of your time.
我只需要跟你谈五分钟
Shall we talk outside?
可以出去谈吗
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表