剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
I brought you some coffee.
我给你泡了咖啡
Late night. Your wife is here.
睡得晚了 你妻子来了
I thought you said my wife was here.
你说我妻子来了
I said Simon was here.
我说西蒙来了
He doesn't have an appointment.
他没有预约
Do you know who that is? Yeah.
你认识他吗 认识
Since you crashed my business last night,
你昨晚突然出现在我的生意场上
figured I'd crash yours.
我觉得我也应该来突袭一下
You got a second to talk?
有空聊聊吗
Be there at six.
六点到
See you then.
到时候见
Adriana.
艾德里安娜
Yes?
什么事
I appreciate your hospitality.
感谢你的款待
But I'm here to design Fisher's room,
但我是来设计费希尔的房♥间的
so if you think I'm going to start helping you
如果你以为我准备帮你
round up escorts--
拉皮条的话
Oh darling, I was teasing.
亲爱的 我只是开个玩笑
No one is asking anything of you.
没人会要求你什么
You're my guest.
你是我的客人
Make yourself comfortable.
不必拘束
Go for a swim. Relax.
去游个泳 放松一下
I slept great last night.
我昨晚睡得很好
Well, you certainly looked peaceful this morning.
你今早看起来很平静
You know, there is, um,
知道吗
one thing I could use your help with
如果你今天有空的话
if you have the time today.
我有件事需要你帮忙
A dress. Something very sexy, very expensive.
我需要件礼服 昂贵性感的那种
I've just come to trust your taste
我相信你的品位
and I so hate to shop alone.
也不想独自逛街
Will you join me?
要来陪我吗
Minimum to invest at Bastion is $250 thousand.
巴斯申公♥司♥投资门槛是二十五万
I'm guessing there's less than five grand here.
我猜这不足五千块
It's three grand. It's your share from last night.
这是三千 昨晚的分成
If you hadn't shown up and helped me out,
如果你昨天没出面帮我解围
I wouldn't have gotten paid anything.
我不会得到一毛钱
You're welcome, but I didn't do it for you.
不客气 但我不是为了你
And she and I didn't sleep together.
我和她也没有睡
Well, it's not always about the sex, Neil.
尼尔 这不单单是性♥爱♥
You know that.
你知道的
Look,
听着
you are the last person I ever expected to do me a favor.
我最想不到你会帮我的忙
I want you to know I appreciate it, so take the money.
我希望你知道我对此很感激 所以收下钱
Why are you really here?
你究竟来做什么
Adriana has something of mine,
艾德里安娜拿走了我的一些东西
and I thought maybe you could help me get it back.
希望你能帮我找回来
I was trying to sell her some very valuable artwork.
我之前想卖♥♥给她一些非常贵重的艺术品
She kept the pieces, didn't pay.
她拿了东西 没给钱
If you could just find out if she still has 'em.
我想知道东西还在不在她手上
I'm not really interested in talking to her right now.
我现在不想和她说话
Look, I gave away most of my clients
当初我以为可以卖♥♥掉那些画
when I thought I could sell these paintings. Okay?
所以推掉了绝大多数客户
If I don't get them back now...
现在如果拿不回来
Just think about it, okay?
考虑一下 好吗
I thought since we're on speaking terms again.
看在我们再次有交集的份上
You know, you were a real pro last night.
你昨晚表现得很专业
I was impressed.
我印象深刻
Grace, come here.
格蕾丝 来看看
No, I thought we were shopping for you.
我以为是替你选衣服
Well, shopping is a team sport, darling.
逛街是团队活动 亲爱的
Besides, you're gonna need something to wear to the party.
而且你在派对上需要穿件礼服
I'm not going to that party.
我不会去那个派对
I don't understand you, Grace.
格蕾丝 我真是不理解你
You know what I'm about.
你知道我的意思
If you aren't interested,
如果你没兴趣
why not just go to Italy and pursue your dreams, huh?
为什么不直接去意大利追求梦想呢
Italy was a dream I had when I was 20.
意大利是我二十岁时的梦想
Is that all?
仅仅这样
I know there's a part of you that's curious about what I do.
我知道你内心某处对我的生意很好奇
You have a shadow side.
你有阴暗的一面
Indulge her.
满足她
I won't tell anyone.
我不会告诉任何人
Excuse me. I need a gift for my assistant.
打扰了 我想给我的助理买♥♥份礼物
Like a brooch or something?
胸针之类的
You don't work here.
你不是这里的工作人员
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
Delicious.
很诱人
Maybe we should invite him for tonight?
不如今晚邀请他来
Is that how you do it?
你就是这样做的吗
You find some stray while you're shopping
逛街的时候寻觅猎物
and ask him if he wants to be an escort?
然后问他愿不愿意做男妓
No, no, darling.
当然不 亲爱的
I simply make the offer.
我只是提供机会
He goes, meets a woman, enjoys himself, enjoys the sex,
他去和女人约会 享受自我享受性♥爱♥
and then I take care of the rest.
我负责其他的事
Was it that way with Neil?
对尼尔也是用的这种方式吗
I'm buying the dress.
我要买♥♥这条裙子
Joanna.
乔安娜
The door, you still need to--
这个门 你需要
I haven't been home.
我没回过家
How long have you been here?
你来多久了
Not long.
不太久
You should've called.
你该事先打电♥话♥
So you could tell me not to come?
好让你让我别来吗
God, Simon.
天呐 西蒙
You look great.
你看起来真棒
Now, that woman, Grace,
那个叫格蕾丝的女人
I'm sure she told you I was here earlier.
应该告诉你我之前来过了
She's nice.
她不错
You in love with her?
你爱上她了吗
Why are you here, Emma?
你来做什么 爱玛
This thing with your father.
你父亲那事
It's not going away.
并没有完
That's why you came back here?
这就是你到这里来的原因吗
To deliver a message to me?
传话给我吗
No.
不是
Yes, but I wanted to see you.
是的 但我想来见你
It's been so long.
那么久没见了
Doesn't feel that way, does it?
没那种感觉了 是不是
We're not doing this again.
我们不能再这样做了
Come on. I know.
真的 我知道
I'm sorry.
对不起
I should have called you. I, um...
我应该给你打电♥话♥的 我...
I should...
我应该...
I've missed you so much. Yeah.
我真的很想你 我也是
Scotty said you set the guitar aside for me?
斯科蒂说你把吉他预留给我了
Yeah, it's right this way. Come on.
是的 在这面 跟我来
What did I tell you guys?
我跟你们说什么来着
It's a music video. No alcohol on the set.
这是音乐片场 不能把酒带到这里来
Hey. There you go.
给你
Oh, there we go.
就是它
Nowhere near as beat up as I would have thought.
远没有我想的那么古旧
Oh, yeah.
不错
Still feels good.
手感依旧很棒
Neil!
尼尔
I almost forgot.
我差点忘了
Who's Kate?
凯特是谁
She's our publicist for the tour.
她是我们巡回演出的公♥关♥
Lisa was raving about you last night,
丽萨对你昨晚的表现赞不绝口
so much that she said she wanted to set up a date.
所以她想安排跟你约个会
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表