剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
getting a fresh start myself.
自己从新开始
But I'm just so bad with that stuff.
但我对这种事情太不擅长
Well, good luck, Grace.
祝你好运 格蕾丝
Neil?
尼尔
I really needed that.
我真的需要这个
You smoke?
你抽烟吗
If you don't mind, I should check and see
如果你不介意 我要去看下
if my daughter got back.
我女儿回来了没有
Anika is your daughter?
安妮卡是你的女儿
That makes it even cooler, that message you yelled out.
那你喊出来的那些话感觉更酷了
You play?
你弹这个吗
My daughter does. I've always wanted to.
我女儿弹的 我一直想弹来着
You think it's too late for me
你觉得我现在再去当摇滚明星
to be a rock star?
是不是太晚了
I don't know. What do you do?
我不知道 你是做什么的
Investment firm. I had sex for money for a while.
投资公♥司♥的 还做过一段时间鸭
Come on.
得了吧
Two grand a night, ten grand a weekend--
两千一晚 一万一周
very high-end clients.
都是非常高端的客户
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
Hey, Lea. Do you know anything about a--
莉亚 你知道
Scotty. What are you doing?
斯科蒂 你在干什么
You know the rules.
你知道规矩的
Do you know anything about this girl?
你知道这个女孩吗
She's looking for her dad.
她在找她爸爸
Anika? I'm her dad.
安妮卡 我就是她爸爸
All right, well, she's outside.
好吧 她在外面
Oh, shit.
该死
Yeah, he's in here.
是的 他在这里
Dad?
爸爸
I went backstage for--
我到后台去
What's going on?
怎么回事
Anika.
安妮卡
Sorry.
抱歉
Wait. Wait. Anika!
等等 安妮卡
Anika, wait!
安妮卡 等等
What were you doing in there? Who was that woman?
你在那里干什么 那个女人是谁
She's the band manager.
她是乐队经理
Why was she in bed practically naked?
为什么她赤身裸体的躺在床上
We were ju--
我们只是
Are you and mom split up?
你和妈妈分开了吗
We haven't decided.
我们还没决定
Well, I don't know. It looks like you just did.
我不清楚 但看起来你已经决定好了
It's--it's a little more complicated than that.
这 这比较复杂
What? Did mom sleep with somebody too?
哪里 妈妈也和其他人上♥床♥了吗
I knew something was going on. I knew it.
我知道有事情发生 我就知道
I know, I know. I'm sorry.
我就知道 我很抱歉
I knew it. I'm sorry.
我就知道 我很抱歉
It has nothing to do with you, though.
但这与你无关
Of course not.
当然和我没关系
I'm the perfect kid.
我是完美小孩
So, what, did you come all the way out here
所以你这么大老远过来
and embarrass me in front of the whole festival
在音乐节上那么丢人
just to drop this bomb?
是为了给我这么一颗重磅炸♥弹♥吗
Actually, I came to give you this.
事实上 我来是要把这个给你的
It's the money your mother and I set aside for college
这是你之前要的我和你妈妈
that you asked for.
为了你上大学攒的钱
I didn't have access to the joint account,
我没有共同账户的权限
So I borrowed it from work.
所以我借了公♥款♥
What--what, are you trying to buy me off now?
你现在是在收买♥♥我吗
What? No. Ju--
不是 仅仅是
Look, the last few days, I've been reevaluating--
过去几天 我重新评估了
reassessing everything.
重新衡量了一切
Honey, you're young.
亲爱的 你还年轻
College will always be there.
大学一直都会在
The dreams you have now may not.
但是你现在的梦想却不一定
Life is unpredictable.
生活是无法预测的
It'd be a crime not to take advantage of it
在还有机会的时候却会不好好利用
when you can.
这是不对的
You're really giving me this?
你真的要把这笔钱给我吗
It has some strings attached, though.
没错 不过有几个附加条件
You have to tell me what your plans are, specifically--
你得告诉我你的未来规划 比如
where you're going, what you're spending it on.
你要去哪里 你要怎么花这笔钱
And this is your money, not for Mateo to dip into.
这可是你的钱 别让马蒂欧拿去乱花
Well, that's not going to be a problem.
他现在绝不会再乱花我的钱了
Did you guys break up?
你们俩分手了吗
Come here.
抱抱
Have Jillian at the front door
让吉莉安去前门
and make sure we get bartenders who can make drinks this time,
确保我们找的是会调酒的酒保
not just pretty faces.
而不是只有颜值
But make sure they have pretty faces.
但这些酒保还是得要帅一点
Oh, and, um, I'm thinking Asian-inspired for the food.
对了 我想加入一些亚洲菜式
Ah, nobody eats at these things--
没有人会吃的
too busy thinking about what comes after.
全在忙着思考之后的事
Can you give us a minute?
能让我俩独处一会儿吗
Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
别在我这儿乱搞就行
If you've come begging for scraps,
如果你来这想要些挑剩下的
I did just have a couple of slots open up.
我这倒还真有几个正如饥似渴
Pays two grand for the ni--
付你两千一晚...
You told my family about the paintings.
你把我偷画的事告诉我家人了
The Waverlys are old friends.
毕竟我和韦弗利一家是老朋友
I had my concerns.
说什么话我自有考虑
Bullshit.
少放屁
You knew what you were doing. I want them back.
你清楚你自己干了什么 全都还给我
But they're not yours.
可那些并不是你的
You're not even you.
你也不是你
Easy now, baby.
别激动 宝贝
All right.
好吧
What happened to you, darling?
亲爱的 你怎么了
Leaving a fortune in inheritance to go into hiding?
放弃一大笔遗产去隐居吗
I must know.
我一定要知道
You have no idea who you're dealing with right now.
你压根不知道你招惹了谁
Do you?
那你知道吗
I will get them back.
我会拿回来的
Well, like I said,
我前面就说过了
if you're looking for work in the meantime...
如果你同时还想再打份工
Just came to pick up a few things.
我就是回来拿点东西
Wasn't expecting you to be back so soon.
没想到你这么早就回来了
Did you get sick of all the teenagers at the festival?
受不了参加音乐节的那些小年轻了吗
You spoke to Anika.
安妮卡告诉你了
She told me about the money.
她告诉我你给了她钱
You probably think that was a bad idea.
你可能觉得这不是一个好主意
No, I get it.
没有 我懂
You don't want her to make the same mistakes that we did.
你不想让她重蹈我俩的覆辙
Grace, you should have seen her face.
格蕾丝 你真该看看她当时的表情
So Simon said you're going to stay with him.
西蒙说你要搬去和他住
Yeah, of course he did.
他是这么觉得的
No, I just went there because I had some questions
我去找他只是有几个问题想问
and I knew he could answer them.
而且我知道他能够回答
It's not where I want to be right now.
但我现在并不想去他那
You know, in all the years that we've been married,
话说 我们俩结婚那么多年
you've never been this mad at me.
你从来没这么生我的气
You seem more forgiving today.
你今天好像对我很宽容
Neil, I would like to be mad at you
尼尔 我也想冲你发火
and blame you for everything.
把一切都怪罪在你头上
I'm just as guilty.
其实我一样犯了错
We've been more like roommates for the past five years
过去五年 我们俩更像是室友
than a couple, and...
而不是夫妻
You know, I'm just realizing I'm mad at myself.
我才发现其实我是在生自己的气
Why?
为什么
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表