剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
They're with a buyer right now.
他们已经在一个买♥♥家手里了
As soon as I get paid--
只要我拿到了钱
Oh, my god, are you insane?
我的天呐 你疯了吗
You think I'm gonna run away with you
你觉得我会跟你
and your stolen money?
还有你偷来的钱私奔吗
I've made enough mistakes lately.
最近我犯的错误已经够多了
Good-bye, Simon.
再见 西蒙
Hey, how you doing?
你好吗
I'm looking for someone.
我在找人
I'm wondering if you can help me out.
我不知道你可不可以帮助我
Maybe get on the walkie to your other security friends
用对讲机联♥系♥其他在这儿附近
I see walking around here.
溜达着的安保朋友
If I give you her name and what she looks like?
我会告诉你她的名字和长相
Get out of here.
滚开
I suppose I can get that 20 back.
那20美元可以还我吧
Sure, come grab it.
当然 过来抢啊
Maybe you want to grab this.
或者你想来抢这个
Hey, who wants some money?
谁想要点钱啊
How's everybody doing out there?
大家好吗
I said, "How's everybody doing?"
我说 你们好吗
I'm trying to find a girl. I'm looking for one too!
我在找一个女孩 我也想找一个啊
She's beautiful, talented,
她美丽动人 天赋异禀
and growing up faster than I was ready for.
成长迅速地让我始料未及
And I'm so damn proud of her.
我超级为她自豪
Anika, sweetheart?
安妮卡 甜心
If you're out there, come find me backstage...
如果你在这儿 来后台找我
As soon as you can!
马上
Let him go.
让他走
Let him go! He's with the band!
让他走 他是乐队的
Come on, you guys, let him go,
好了 你们让他走
or the band doesn't go back onstage,
要不然乐队就不能返场了
and you guys are gonna have a riot on your hands.
那就是你们亲手制♥造♥的混乱了
That's enough.
够了
Get rid of that guy.
忘了刚刚那家伙
I don't know what his problem was.
我不知道他怎么了
But, hey, who wants a Tshirt? Come on.
好了 谁想要T恤 来吧
You want a t-shirt?
你要想T恤
Sure.
没问题
God, I haven't seen anybody rush the stage
天呐 好多年都没见过谁
like that in years.
这样冲上舞台了
Thanks for helping me out back there.
谢谢你帮我解围
I didn't think I'd get out of there alive.
我还以为我不能活着出来了呢
That was so rock and roll, what you did.
你的行为太摇滚范了
I've been a tour manager for ten years.
我做巡回演出经理十年了
These bands I work with are a bunch of vegan prima donnas.
我合作的这些乐队都是一群乖乖的主唱
When I was a kid, it was about lifestyle and attitude.
我小时候 摇滚只关于生活方式和态度
We didn't give a shit about authority either.
我们才不管权威呢
You did whatever felt right.
只要觉得对的 就可以去做
I hate vegans.
我讨厌吃素的人
Where is she?
她在哪里
On the veranda.
阳台上
All right, I want you to do it.
好的 你来负责
Grace... I'm surprised to see you here.
格蕾丝 想不到能在这里见到你
I realized you still owe me...
我发现你还欠我
for the work I did.
我的工作报酬
I came to collect.
我是来收钱的
Oh, darling, don't you remember?
亲爱的 你忘了吗
I already paid your final bill.
钱我已经付清了
I had to make some adjustments.
我调整了一下
You owe more.
你还欠了一些
Quite a bit more. I'm not sure I understand.
还不少 我不理解
We all run our businesses in our own way.
我们做生意都各有各的规矩
I'm sure you wouldn't want your secrets to come out
我确定你和我一样
any more than I'd want to share mine.
不想泄露出自己的秘密
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打断一下
Leonardo...
里昂那多
Excuse me.
抱歉离开一下
Don't get hung up on the suit, man,
不要纠结于那件西装了
or the shoes or the tie.
也不要纠结鞋和领带了
You won't be wearing any of it for long.
反正你也不会穿太久
But Adriana said--
但是艾德里安娜说
Forget what Adriana said.
不要在乎艾德里安娜说了什么
The women at these things don't care about
好这口的女人不会在乎
what you look like in s suit.
你穿上西装是什么样子
They're paying for a good ride.
她们是来花钱买♥♥开心的
A little grooming down there...
在这里花点功夫
You're good to go.
你可以上了
You can't be serious.
别开玩笑了
You really think that's all women want?
你真的觉得所有女人都渴望这个
Well, it's what they're paying for.
是啊 她们付钱就是为了这个
No, what they're paying for is someone they can connect with,
不 她们花钱找的是有共鸣
who can hold a conversation.
能和她们谈得来的人
Oh, come on. You can say that's all you want,
得了吧 你可以说你想要这样的
but we both know it's not true.
但是我们都知道这是在扯谎
So you think all women
所以你认为女人们都是
who pay for a man are just sexually frustrated?
因为欲求不满才花钱找男人的吗
I'll tell you what a woman wants.
我来告诉你女人们想要什么
She wants you to listen to her.
她想要你听她倾诉
She wants you to make her feel
她希望你能让她觉得
like she's the only one in the room worth looking at,
自己是房♥间里唯一值得注意的人
and she wants you to recognize her for who she is,
并且她想让你看清♥真♥实的她
'cause let me tell you, as a married woman,
让我来告诉你 作为一个已婚妇女
I can get one of these anytime I want.
只要我想要 这些我随时都能得到
Grace...
格蕾丝
You're excused. Me?
你被解雇了 我
But I didn't eve Take your friend with you.
但我什么也 把你的朋友也带走
But I never said a word.
但我啥都没说
You came with him, you're leaving with him.
你和他一起来的 就和他一起走
Let's go.
走吧
Anyone else?
还有谁吗
All right, we'll do a lineup in ten minutes.
好了 十分钟后排好队
Grace, we have business to discuss.
格蕾丝 我们有事要谈
Have a seat.
请坐
You did me a favor.
你帮了我的忙
One bad review in my line of work can ruin a whole operation.
在我这行里 一个差评就会毁掉整场生意
So you have an operation.
所以你有生意
Don't be so judgmental, Grace.
不要这么武断 格蕾丝
You've partaken of the pleasures.
你也享受过这种乐趣
How long were you with Simon?
你和西蒙在一起有多久
Six months?
六个月
My money?
我的钱呢
I'm just saying.
我就是问问
You understand
你知道
that the business is about empowering women.
这种生意就是让女人能享受呼风唤雨的快♥感♥
Not as taboo as it was when I first started.
已经不像我最开始的时候那么禁忌了
Women know what they want now,
女人们知道她们想要什么
and they're not afraid to ask.
并且她们不惧怕说出口
Do you know what you want, Grace?
你知道你想要的是什么吗 格蕾丝
You just had a fire sale on your entire life.
你刚刚贱卖♥♥掉了你的人生
What are you going to do now?
你现在打算怎么做
Where are you going to go?
你准备去哪里
I'll send you a postcard.
我会给你寄明信片的
Why did you hire me?
你为什么会雇佣我
You had my husband.
你有我丈夫了
Why me?
为什么是我
You had a great portfolio, darling.
亲爱的 你的作品很不错
My husband just left too.
我的丈夫也离开我了
He does that a lot,
他之前离开过很多次
but this time, I think he...
但是这次 我觉得他
Anyway, I was thinking of redecorating his space,
无论如何 我在考虑重新装♥修♥他的房♥间
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表