剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Most important, not looking to fall in love.
更重要的是 她不想坠入爱河
She just wants sex.
只想做♥爱♥
You can do that, right?
你做得到吧
All the equipment's in working order.
一切都在工作状态
I feel a bit like we're stepping off a cliff.
我觉得我们仿佛在走向悬崖
Here's hoping there's a trampoline at the bottom.
但愿悬崖下有蹦床
Donnie? Simon. Look, avoiding my calls
唐尼 我是西蒙 不接我的电♥话♥
isn't going to work.
是行不通的
I need to talk to you about my father.
我要跟你谈我父亲的病情
Don't make me hunt you down.
别逼我去找你
Sorry. I-I was just about to knock.
抱歉 我正准备敲门
No. It's all right.
没关系
It's fine. Come on, come in.
没事 进来吧
Um, I got your tea if you want me to make you some.
我有你喜欢的茶 要喝一点吗
Sure.
好啊
Yeah, that'd be nice.
我还挺想喝茶的
Of all the dozens of women you've been with,
你跟那么多女人接触过
you must have fallen in love plenty of times.
肯定爱过很多次
Right?
对吧
What's this really about?
你想问什么
Neil.
尼尔
His, um, his other job...
他的副业
We're working on being more open,
我们正在尝试更开放一点
but this little voice inside my head
但是我心底有一个小声音
isn't so sure.
非常不安
So if I fell in love with you,
你是说我爱上了你
Neil could fall in love with one of his dates, too.
尼尔也有可能会爱上他的客户
Grace, you were the only one.
格蕾丝 你是唯一一个
Come on, I'm serious.
我是认真的
You don't do what I do and catch feelings.
做我这一行的 一般不动心
It's the ultimate transgression.
动心会坏事
You were it.
只有你一个
So you just sleep with all these women
所以跟这么多女人上♥床♥
and you never feel anything intimate?
你就不会感到任何深层次感情吗
In passing.
来得快去得也快
It's that way with a lot of people.
很多人都这样
Clients and escorts.
不管是嫖♥客♥还是牛郎
That's the fantasy.
这就是他们的幻想
That's--that's why this business is booming.
这 这就是这项业务能繁荣发展的原因
When I met you, I was hungry for something more, emotionally.
我一遇到你 我在感情上就渴求更多
But you were never going to leave Neil.
但是你从来没打算离开尼尔
It took me a while to figure that out, but...
我花了很长时间才看出来 但是
Neil's gonna be seeing someone tonight.
今晚尼尔要去和某人约会
Someone I selected.
那个人是我挑的
But I don't want to be the wife who sets rules
但我不想成为给丈夫制定规矩
and tells him what he can and can't do.
告诉他什么能做什么不能做的那种妻子
If you're worried about Neil falling in love
你担心尼尔像我爱上你一样
with someone the way I fell in love with you,
爱上别人
that's like worrying about being struck by lightning.
就和担心会被雷击中一样
I know what he has.
我知道他是什么人
You don't have to worry.
你不必担心
Okay?
好吗
Got everything?
都准备好了吗
Any sign of technology will throw off our theme.
任何现代的痕迹都会破坏我们的主题
Yes, I figured that out when I tried to make a phone call.
是的 当我准备打电♥话♥的时候发现了
Details are important.
细节很重要
Well, it's where the devil lies...
是的 魔鬼就存在于
in the details.
细节之中
So, we done here? Not quite.
所以我们把这里弄完了吗 还没有
I believe you owe me a document.
我记得你欠我一份文件
The Bastion contract with my forged signature.
巴斯申伪造我的笔迹签了合同
Not just yet.
还不是现在
You do like to play hardball.
你可真不留情
You'll get your contract as soon as the party's over,
派对一结束你就能拿到你的合同
Bastion is in the clear,
巴斯申的事弄完了
and we go our separate ways.
我们就可以分道扬镳了
Oh, are we breaking up?
我们要分手了吗
If I'd have known, I would have insisted
早知道这样 那我应该坚持
on being your date tonight.
做你今晚的女伴
Break up sex is the best kind.
分手炮可是最棒的
Not for business partners.
对商业伙伴来说可不是
Is that all I am to you, Neil?
这就是我对你的意义吗 尼尔
After all this time?
在过了这么久之后
Yes.
是的
Honey? In here.
亲爱的 在这里
You look...
你看起来
Here, let me help you with that.
来 让我帮你
I'm a little nervous.
我有点紧张
Jeremy should be here any minute.
杰里米随时会来
Jeremy won't be coming.
杰里米不会来了
I cancelled him.
我让他不要来了
Neil, it's just a night out,
尼尔 就是去玩一晚上
and we need to try new things.
而且我们需要尝试些新东西
Yes, but you deserve a better escort than Jeremy.
是的 但是你值得有一个比杰里米更好的男伴
You deserve the very best.
你值得拥有最好的
You were right.
你是对的
We need to start over.
我们需要重新开始
Like we're meeting for the very first time.
就像我们第一次见面一样
Get out.
出去
Sorry?
什么
I said get out.
我说让你出去
If this is a date, then you shouldn't be
如果这是次约会 你不应该
in my bedroom when I'm getting dressed.
在我换衣服时出现在我的卧室
Oh, hello.
你好
You must be Grace.
你一定就是格蕾丝
And you must be? Neil. Neil Truman.
你是... 尼尔 尼尔·杜鲁门
You're a little early, Neil Truman.
你到的有点早了 尼尔·杜鲁门
Come on in.
请进吧
Thank you.
谢谢
You have a beautiful home.
你的家很漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢夸奖
My husband and I bought it a long time ago.
是我和我丈夫很久之前买♥♥的
You're married?
你已经结婚了
Does that shock you?
这吓到你了吗
That a married woman would want to have sex with a stranger?
一个想要和陌生人做♥爱♥的已婚妇女
Oh, I'm not here to judge.
我不是来这里做评判的
Only to give you a night of pleasure
只是来带给你一晚上
that you'll never forget.
令你难忘的欢愉
Well, we better get started then.
那我们最好现在就开始
Typically I receive the envelope before we begin the evening.
形式上在今晚开始之前我要收你一个信封
The envelope? The fee.
信封 是费用
For companionship.
陪伴费
Right.
好的
This is all I have. Hopefully that's enough.
这就是我所有的了 希望足够了
We can stop by a cash machine.
我们可以顺路去趟自动提款机
So this is what a day at the office is like, huh?
所以这就是这个办公室平时的样子
Just another typical Tuesday.
就是一个典型的周二而已
Neil...and Grace.
尼尔 还有格蕾丝
Is it date night tonight?
今晚在约会吗
How adorable you both look.
你们俩看起来多棒啊
I'm impressed. That's because it's authentic.
我被惊到了 那是因为这很真实
Everything in the spirit of the time period.
一切都表达着那个时代的精神
Except tonight, the women are in charge.
只除了一点 今晚 是女性为尊
Explore. Make new friends.
好好探索 交点新朋友
Enjoy.
好好玩
Drink? Absolutely.
喝点吗 当然
Two vodka martinis. Up. Olives.
两杯伏特加马提尼 不加冰 加橄榄
Have we met? No.
我们见过面吗 没有
You look so familiar.
你看起来很眼熟
Yes. So do you.
是啊 我也这样想
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表