剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Grace. Oh, Audrey.
格蕾丝 Audrey
Oh, now I get it.
现在我想起来了
You cancelled me so that you could do him yourself.
你让我取消 好亲自约他
Well, can you blame me?
你能怪我吗
No worries.
不要担心
I am more than happy with the way things worked out.
我更喜欢目前的发展状况
Hey, guys.
嗨 各位
Enjoy the party.
祝你玩得开心
Oh, my favorite married couple.
我最喜欢的已婚夫妇
Rosalie. Come on.
罗莎莉 来吧
I'll show you around.
我带你们转转
Why not?
为什么不呢
Think of this party like a 1950s housewife--
这场派对的想法像是50年代的家庭妇女
Proper and reserved on the outside...
在外面表现的得体而保守
naughty behind closed doors.
而私下很放荡
Each room has a different office-related theme for play.
每一个房♥间都有不同的办公主题
We call this the afternoon delight room.
我们把这间叫做午后欢愉房♥间
Everything in here
这里的所有事
is about your middle of the workday fantasy.
都是关于工作日中的幻想
That's one way to get ahead.
这是一种获得成功的手段
Give that man a raise.
给那个人升个职
Adriana would like to speak to you for a moment.
艾德里安娜想要和你谈一会儿
In your office.
在你的办公室
Don't be long.
不要太久了
I paid for your ass tonight,
我今晚可是买♥♥了你的屁♥股♥
and I expect to have it to myself.
并且我只想自己享用
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
This is a great location for a party.
这是办派对的绝佳地点
Promise you'll let me come back.
向我保证你会让我回来
If this small talk is just a ploy to seduce me,
如果这次对话只是用来引诱我的
I'm not interested.
我可不感兴趣
I just got a call from Agent Garcia
我刚接到代理人加西亚的电♥话♥
about your case.
是关于你的案子的
Good news.The investigation will be closed on Monday...
是好消息 调查会在周一结束
Thank God.
感谢上帝
When they arrest Victor
那时他们会以
on fraud and money laundering charges.
诈骗和洗钱的罪名逮捕维克托
They found out?
他们发现了
They already knew, Neil.
他们已经知道了 尼尔
They just needed a name to pin it on.
他们只需要一个替罪的人
I certainly didn't plan any of this
我当然不是因为知道你老板
knowing your boss was a crook.
不是什么好鸟才计划的这件事
Serendipity, I guess.
我想也是意外之喜
A man is going to prison
有人要进监狱了
and you think that's serendipitous.
而你觉得是意外之喜
Well, you could've gone down, too.
你本来也要被拖下水的
When I found that out, I convinced Garcia
当我发现时 我确保让加西亚
to focus on the big fish.
只专注于大鱼
Victor's already been informed of the indictment.
维克托已经收到起诉书了
Darling, it's over.
亲爱的 这已经结束了
Victor's my friend. Oh, please.
维克托是我的朋友 得了吧
You know he would've thrown you under the bus
你知道一旦有机会
the first opportunity he got.
就会把你往火坑里推
Just like someone else I know.
和我认识的某个人很像啊
You were second in command,
你本来是公♥司♥的二把手
now Victor's gone.
可现在维克托完蛋了
This whole firm falls under your control.
这家公♥司♥将全权由你掌管
I didn't betray you.
我没有背叛你
I saved you.
我救了你
What are we watching?
这是在看什么呢
A little role-play game.
角色扮演
Each of these young account executives
这两位年轻的业务经理
presents something to the boss.
都要献给老板一样东西
Boss likes it, Boss gives them permission to use it.
如果老板喜欢 就会允许他们使用
I think this will go better with a drink.
我觉得边喝酒边欣赏更好
Be a doll and get us some champagne please.
乖乖去给我们拿杯香槟
Oh, I recognize you from, um,
我认出你了
your--your ad.
你演的那广♥告♥
Oh, right. The video.
对 那段视频
Yeah, you--you and your husband do the whole,
你和你老公彻底实行
uh, open marriage thing.
开放婚姻
Professionally and personally.
工作和私生活两不误
It's saved our marriage.
拯救了我们的婚姻
How do you mean?
什么意思
Well, we were both stepping out,
我们各自约炮
carrying on little emotional and physical affairs,
进行精神和肉体上的出轨
keeping secrets.
并相互隐瞒
It got so bad we weren't just lying about sleeping with other people,
结果我们不止隐瞒对方自己出轨
we were just lying about anything.
我们凡事都相互隐瞒
I mean, why am I lying to my husband
我为什么要向我丈夫隐瞒
about whether or not I put gas in the car?
我到底有没有给车加油
It was stupid.
太蠢了
And we each thought the truth would destroy the other person.
我们都原以为真♥相♥会伤害对方
Funny how that happens.
现在想想真是可笑
But we all want to have sex with someone new.
我们俩都想和其他人约炮
It's risky, it's exciting, and that's okay.
紧张而又刺♥激♥ 但这没什么
But divorce over that?
可要为此而离婚
I would never leave my husband for a better orgasm.
我绝不会为了更爽的高♥潮♥和我老公分手
Thank you, honey.
谢谢宝贝
Do we have to do it in here?
我们真要在这里做吗
There's a private office downstairs, I think.
我猜楼下应该有私人办公室
Oh, God.
好爽
Hold that thought. Hang on.
继续这样 先等等
Is everything okay?
没事吧
Let me get you another drink, okay?
我再去给你拿杯酒吧
There's no need to rush.
不必太急
We're here to take our time.
来这里就是要慢慢来
You want me to wait?
你想让我再等等
You know what happens to those that wait.
你知道等待之后会发生什么
Good things.
惊喜
They come.
会来
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, excuse me.
失陪一下
Neil, there you are.
尼尔 你怎么来了
What's wrong?
怎么了
Adriana's done a very bad thing.
艾德里安娜犯了大错
I don't know if I can fix it.
我不知道自己能不能弥补
What the hell?
搞什么
Oh, no. Oh, I get it.
惨了 我懂了
You're celebrating already, huh?
你们已经在庆祝了是吗
You ungrateful pieces of shit!
你们这群忘恩负义的家伙
He's okay. He's okay. Unbelievable.
没事没事 难以置信
What are you doing here? You're bloodsuckers.
你来这干什么 你们这群吸血鬼
All of you. I hope your 401Ks go straight to hell.
你们所有人 诅咒你们永远领不到养老金
Victor.
维克托
Come here, come here. Calm down.
来来 冷静
You're making a scene.
你这是在当众出糗
These aren't your employees.
他们不是你的员工
Oh, wow. You're right. Come on.
我去 你说得没错 来
Why did you do this to me, Truman?
你为什么要这么对我 杜鲁门
Why did you do it?
为什么这么做
You think I don't see what's going on?
你以为我没搞明白怎么回事吗
I go to jail, and who benefits?
我进监狱 谁将受益
You.
是你
You prick.
你这个混♥蛋♥
I thought we were friends, Neil.
我还以为我们是朋友 尼尔
Donnie, what the hell, man?
唐尼 你到底在搞什么
I'm here.
我到了
Where are you? Get your ass over here.
你在哪 赶快滚过来
You have reached the voicemail box of--
为您转接到语♥音♥信箱
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表