剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
I was just meeting some people there.
我只是去那里见几个人
When were you planning to tell me
你打算什么时候告诉我
about that little sideline?
你这个小小的副业呢
Oh, and you're being completely honest with me lately.
你最近对我诚实了不少
That's what you want?
这就是你想要的吗
You want me to be completely honest with you?
你想让我对你开诚布公
I have to go.
我得走了
The more things change, Neil...
又是一处变化 尼尔
We can talk about this later.
我们可以待会儿谈谈这件事
Why? I hear you loud and clear.
为什么 你说的我都听清楚了
Oh, there you go. It would really be the same.
就这样吧 这是完全相同的
There he is.
他来了
Well, look at that. Prodigal son returns.
看那边 浪子回来了
You changed the time on me.
你改时间了
Well, these two lovely ladies
因为这两位可爱的女士
are only in town for such a short while.
只在镇上待一小会
I wanted to make sure they got their money's worth.
我只是想保证她们钱有所值
Plus, since it is my company,
而且既然都是我自己的公♥司♥了
I didn't think it was a problem to start a little earlier.
早开始一会儿我觉得没什么问题
Lexi, Paige,
莱克西 佩琪
this is my esteemed colleague, Neil.
这是我可敬的同事 尼尔
Neil, this is Lexi and Paige.
尼尔 这是莱克西和佩琪
Hello there.
你们好
I don't know. Do we even need him now?
我不知道我们现在还需要他吗
Things are going so well with just the three of us.
我们三个就挺好的
Don't you think?
你不这样觉得吗
How about we flip for him?
我们掷硬币来决定他的去留怎么样
Yeah, that's a good idea.
这是个好主意
Heads, I win. Tails, he loses.
正面 我赢 反面 他输
I guess I win now.
我猜我赢了
Shall we order dinner?
我们点餐吗
I confided in you, and then you go behind my back
我信任你 结果你背着我做这种事
and pull a stunt like this?
然后这样对我耍花招
How dare you?
你怎么敢
I'm sorry, Darling.
亲爱的 我很抱歉
I was only trying to help.
我只是想要帮点忙
I don't need your help.
我不需要你的帮助
Jesus.
天啊
Did you have to take everything out?
你非要把所有东西都搬走吗
You asked me to.
是你要我这样做的
Yeah, well, when are you going to learn never to listen to me?
你什么时候能学会不再听我的话呢
You did love him?
你真的爱他吗
I was used to him.
我只是习惯了他的存在
Maybe it's the same thing.
可能这是同一♥码♥事
I think you need to take some of your own medicine.
我觉得你现在应该对症下药
Follow your own path now.
追寻你自己的道路
Let me show you where I like to start.
让我来告诉你我想从哪里开始
So who's ready for some dessert?
有谁准备好吃甜点了
Oh, my God. I cannot eat another bite.
我的天啊 我一口都吃不下了
Oh, I didn't mean off the menu.
我不是说菜单上的
Shall we talk? Little girl's room?
我们俩能谈谈吗 去卫生间
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
Be yourself, listen a lot?
做你自己 多多倾听吗
Oh, really? Am I getting in the way
真的吗 我妨碍到了
of your enlightenment, Mr. Touchy-Feely?
你的创新理论了吗 肉麻先生
No, you're just being a dick.
不 你只是在犯浑
You know what?
你知道吗
Without me, you'd have no idea what you're doing.
没有我 你都不知道你在干什么
I am good at what I do.
我对我所做的事非常精通
I don't need your judgment.
我不需要你来评判
I can make my own decisions. I'm my own man.
我能自己做决定 我是我自己的主人
Who are you talking to? 'cause it's not me.
你在对谁说话 肯定不是我
If you don't like it, you can leave,
如果你不喜欢这样 你可以走掉
'cause I can handle them both on my own
因为我一个人就能对付她们两个
and you know it.
这点你是知道的
I think you're the one that might want to call it a night.
我觉你才是那个想要收工不干的
So we just decided something.
所以我们刚刚决定了
We're officially horny now.
现在我们正式准备好享受了
Not what I was expecting.
这和我所想的不一样
Are you going to make me a home-cooked meal to prove a point?
你是要来给我煮顿饭还是要来论证一场呢
This way.
这边走
See these books?
看到那些书了吗
I read 'em all.
我全都读完了
Oh, God.
天啊
You're in a book club, aren't you?
你一定是参加了读书俱乐部 不是吗
I feel like I'm driving a mini-van
我感觉我像是在开微型客车
and we'll have to drop the kiddies off
而且我们必须在那边的足球训练场
at soccer practice just standing here.
把孩子们放下车
Don't be such a prude.
不要假正经了
You know you want it.
你清楚你想要这样
Here.
来
Try this one.
看下这段
See if there's a connection.
看看有没有同感
Jane Austen?
简·奥斯汀
You brought me here to give me a book?
你带我到这 就为了让我看本书吗
One of the most important books on love ever written.
迄今为止关于爱情最重要的文学作品之一
The Kinsey Report is
《金赛性学报告》才是
one of the most important books on love ever written.
迄今为止关于爱情最重要的文学作品之一
This is 19th century porn for middle-aged mommies.
这只是给中年妇女看的19世纪情♥色♥小说
You think you are grandly passionate,
你自以为自己无比热情
but really, you are sense.
其实你很理性
You force love to submit to logic, to the material world,
你强迫爱情屈从于逻辑 屈从于物质世界
when what you long to be is sensibility,
虽然你无比渴望能够情感
where you dare to abandon yourself to your emotions.
这样你就敢任由你自己沉浸于你的情绪之中
To love and to be loved.
去爱与被爱
To be hurt and then to love again.
受到伤害 然后再次去爱
Sounds like an English major's way of saying you think I'm heartless.
听着就像是英语专业的人在说我无情
Aren't you?
难道不是吗
I'm a realist, Grace.
我是现实主义者 格蕾丝
You should try it.
你也该试试这样
I'd rather just feel my feelings.
我情愿追随我的感情
Please.
得了吧
If you had been in touch with your feelings,
如果你真追随你的感情
you'd have kissed me in the pool and not run away.
你在泳池就会亲吻我而不是逃走
Thanks for trying.
不过还是谢谢你的尝试
Sit.
坐
You heard me, sit.
你听到我说的了 坐
What do you know of my heart?
你怎么知晓我的感情
What do you know of anything but your own suffering?
除了自身的痛苦 你还知晓什么
For weeks, Marianne, I've had this pressing on me
玛丽安 这几周这件事一直藏在我心里
without being at liberty to speak of it to a single creature.
可是我却不能对任何一个人诉说
It was forced on me by the very person
这个早已有婚约的人
whose prior claims ruined all my hope.
毁了我全部的希望
I have endured her exaltations again and again
我忍♥受着她一次次洋洋得意的样子
whilst knowing myself to be divided from Edward forever.
也知道自己此生将与爱德华永远分离
Nothing has proved him unworthy,
没有办法证明他对我有愧
nor anything declared him indifferent to me.
没有办法表明他对我毫不在乎
Yet I've had to suffer the punishment of an attachment
然而我不得不忍♥受这段爱恋的惩罚
without enjoying any of its advantages,
却不曾享受过爱恋中的一丝丝甘甜
and all this at a time when it has not been
而这所有的一切也并非
my only unhappiness.
是我唯一的不幸
So, if you can think me capable of feeling,
所以如果你觉得我重感情
then surely, you may suppose I have suffered.
那没错 你可以认为我很痛苦
Believe me, Marianne, had I not been bound to silence,
相信我 玛丽安 要不是非得保持沉默
I could have provided proof enough of a broken heart even for you.
那我绝对会让你看到我伤透了的心
Hey, it's decaf.
这是无咖♥啡♥因♥的
They ran out of the good stuff.
好货已经供应完了
Somebody's brewing up a fresh pot.
现在正在煮新的一壶
The girls still, um...
妹子们还是...
Out cold?
昏厥着吗
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表