剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
who used to sleep with his wife.
这么慷慨大度
Well, not every woman would take her husband back
也不是每个女人都会重新接纳
after he became an escort,
当了牛郎的丈夫
and want to start a business with him.
还愿意跟他一起经营事业
Can you contact your father?
你能联♥系♥一下你父亲吗
Set up a meeting.
安排见个面
The three of us.
我们三人一起
Hi. I just heard from Raymond.
雷蒙德刚刚联♥系♥了我
He'd like to see all of us this afternoon.
今天下午他想见一下我们
It sounds like he might have something.
看来是有线索了
Great.
很好
So, you should probably tell Neil and Simon.
你转告一下尼尔和西蒙
You didn't need to drive over here to tell me that.
这么点事你没必要上门来转达
No, no. I...
不 我...
I'd like you to help me find a man.
我想让你帮我挑个人
Excuse me?
什么
Just let me in, and I'll show you.
让我进去 我给你看
Right.
好
Sounds good.
没问题
We'll see you there.
到时候见
We're all meeting at Bastion in an hour
一小时后 跟艾德里安娜的律师
with Adriana's lawyer.
在巴斯申见
How much longer do you want to wait?
你还想等多久
You sure you told him the right time?
你确定跟他说了准确时间吧
Yeah, I'm sure.
我确定
He's not coming.
他不会来了
He must sense that we're on to him.
他肯定是感觉到我们盯上他了
Are we?
是吗
From the other day.
那天
It's what I dug up in his office.
我在他办公室找到了这个
So, these are men from your roster?
这是你花名册里的人吗
And then some.
还有其他的
Pick your top three.
选个前三名
Oh, Neil and I aren't exactly ready for--
我跟尼尔还没准备要招人...
Oh, no, no.
不 不
This isn't about your business, Grace.
不是给你们挑的 格蕾丝
This is about me. I looked through
是给我自己 那天我去了一趟
some candidates at the clinic
我寄存卵子的诊所
where my eggs are the other day,
同时看了一些备选人
and honestly, I just...
说实话
I can't trust anything I haven't touched myself.
没有亲自碰过的东西我无法信任
I can't even tell what I'm looking at here.
我都看不出来这是什么
Is this a land lease?
是租赁合同吗
Yeah, but it's forged.
对 不过是伪造的
It's pretty easy to forge paperwork.
现在伪造文件很简单
I learned that the hard way this year.
今年我算是吃透了这个的亏
The Malawi deal never existed.
马拉维那笔交易不存在
What? It's not real.
什么 不是真的
It's fake.
是假的
Yeah, but if the deal didn't exist--
对 但如果交易不存在
It means that Arthur created a fake debt to Omar.
也就是说亚瑟伪造了欠奥马尔的债
Why?
为什么
Well, he wanted you on the board, that's clear.
很明显是想把你放进董事会
Yeah, but he could've done that while he was alive.
对 但这没必要伪造自己的死亡啊
Could he?
是吗
Oh, you're looking for a donor?
你在找精♥子♥捐献者吗
Well, that's still the way you make a baby.
毕竟生孩子需要精♥子♥
Adriana, this has to be your decision.
艾德里安娜 这得你自己选
I can't help you with this.
我可帮不了你
I just want to know what you think. Come on.
我就是想听听你的意见 来嘛
We both know you understand what it takes to find a good father.
我们都知道你很清楚一位好父亲应有的品质
Asshole has been doing this to me my entire life.
这混♥蛋♥骗了我一辈子
Lies to me about everything. He manipulates me.
啥都骗我 操控我
All right, we don't know the whole story.
现在还不清楚所有真♥相♥
I'll tell you the whole story.
我告诉你真♥相♥是什么
Arthur Waverly is a piece of shit
亚瑟·韦弗利是个垃圾
and a lousy father.
是个烂透了的爹
Emma is carrying my child,
爱玛怀着我的孩子
and he won't even tell me where she is.
他却不让我见她
Do you want the child's father to be in your life?
你希望孩子的父亲参与你的生活吗
I didn't grow up with a father, so...
我不是被父亲养大的 所以
What do I know?
我哪儿知道
He died when I was six.
我六岁时他就死了
Who knows, it's not like there's a guarantee
谁知道呢 谁也说不准
he would've done a good job.
他会是个好父亲
I wish he really was dead.
真希望他是真死了
If only that bastard had actually died in a car crash.
那个混♥蛋♥要是真♥他♥妈♥被撞死就好了
Look, Simon, I get that you're angry.
冷静 西蒙 我知道你很生气
Do you?
是吗
Is it that obvious?
我表现得这么明显吗
But we need to focus on what's in front of us.
可我们得认真处理问题
Which is what?
什么问题
It's a bunch of paperwork.
不就是一堆文件吗
How's this gonna help me find Emma?
怎么能帮我找到爱玛
We find Arthur, we find Emma.
找到亚瑟 就找到爱玛了
We need to focus.
得集中精力
One foot in front of the other,
一步一步来
and we will figure this out.
会查清楚的
I used the new cell number you gave me from your father
我用你给我的手♥机♥号♥码
to trace his calls.
追踪了他的通话记录
Now, he hasn't called Emma or Argentina at all,
他没有给爱玛或者阿根廷号♥码打过电♥话♥
but he has spoken with Omar several times
但是过去24小时内 曾经跟奥马尔
in the last 24 hours at length.
有过几次长途通话
I'm not following.
我不懂
The whole point of faking his death was to avoid Omar.
他之所以假死 就是为了躲奥马尔
Now they're talking?
现在却打上电♥话♥了
More like working together.
其实是在合作
And I think I know why.
我知道为什么了
Lawsuits.
那些诉讼
Hundreds of lawsuits filed against Arthur
有好几百起诉讼都是针对亚瑟的
worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
价值几千万美金
But even if he's dead,
可就算他死了
his estate would still have to pay his debt.
他的资产还是会被用来还债
No, that's the thing.
关键就在这里
His personal estate is practically nil.
他的个人资产基本为零
He has very little cash.
他没什么现金
Everything he leaves to Simon and to Emma,
他留给西蒙和爱玛的财产
it's almost entirely from the company.
基本全是公♥司♥的资产
And if he sold the company,
就算他把公♥司♥卖♥♥了
he'd have to pay off those judgments with his profits,
也还是得用所得利益来赔款
but if he dies, and his son inherits Waverly Industries...
可如果他死了 他的儿子继承了公♥司♥
He gets me to sell the company,
再让我把公♥司♥卖♥♥了
funnel all that money to an offshore trust.
把那些钱打入海外账户
He gets everything free and clear.
他就能没有债务负累地得到一切
All he has to do is pay off Omar for his part of the scam.
他只要分一些钱给奥马尔就好
He's been playing me this whole time.
他一直在耍我
You're not gonna get all the answers
除非找到他 否则你找不到爱玛
or locate Emma till you find him.
也无法知道全部真♥相♥
Omar would know where to find him.
奥马尔应该知道他在哪里
You know where to find Omar?
你知道怎么找到奥马尔吗
When I said before that I know him from another life,
我之前说过去认识他 直接来说就是
let's just say if I called, he'd be anxious to see me,
如果我打给他 他会非常愿意见我
and happy to pay for it.
而且愿意付钱
Pay for what?
付什么钱
I wasn't always in management.
我原来可不是管理层
Wait. You used to--
等等 难道你当初...
Make more money in one night than you can make in a month.
一晚上赚的钱比你一个月都多
Omar doesn't know my connection to Simon or Arthur.
奥马尔不知道我跟西蒙和亚瑟的关系
If we meet, I can get information from him,
如果见面了 可以从他嘴里套到信息
but he always liked two girls at once.
不过他一向喜欢双飞
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表