剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Put your hand on my shoulder.
把你的手放在我肩膀上
Follow me. No talking.
跟我走 不要说话
Grace, what are you doing?
格蕾丝 你在干什么
Why don't you look?
你为什么不亲自看看呢
You lied to me.
你对我撒谎了
Let's be honest, dear.
说实话 亲爱的
You needed me to do the heavy lifting.
你需要我来做这种艰难的事
You're psychotic.
你是个疯子
Says the woman who just locked me
这是一个刚把我锁进笼子里的女人
in a cage?
说的话
What is it about my marriage that you're trying to destroy?
那你极力破坏我婚姻的事情呢
You're in love with Neil? With me?
你是爱上尼尔了吗 还是爱上我了
Get over yourself, Grace. I liberated you.
格蕾丝 别自以为是了 是我解放了你
You know your marriage is over.
你知道你的婚姻已经完蛋了
I was only trying to spare you the drawn out death rattle.
我只是设法把你从冗长的临终哀鸣中拉出来而已
All right, I've had enough of this.
好吧 我真是受够这些了
Let me out of here.
放我出去
What are you gonna do, hurt me?
你准备干什么 伤害我吗
We both know you don't have it in you.
我们都知道你干不来这个
You see, I'm better at this game than you are.
你看 我比你更擅长这场游戏
Still, maybe I was wrong.
当然 可能是我错了
Maybe the woman I saw tonight
我今晚看到的这个女人
was an act
可能只是在演戏而已
and deep down, you're just a plain,
在内心深处 你只是一个普通
old, boring housewife.
无聊的家庭主妇而已
Is that it, Grace?
是这样的吗 格蕾丝
Is that your ugly truth?
这就是你丑陋的真♥相♥吗
Grace?
格蕾丝
Uh, we need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
I've been selfish.
我之前很自私
I don't want to make the same mistakes my dad did.
我不想犯我爸爸犯过的错误
I want to be there for you and Anika.
我想要陪伴你和安妮卡
I don't know how, exactly,
我不知道具体怎么做
but in a way that works for all of us.
但希望是一种大家都能接受的方式
I'm just begging you, just give me
我求你 再给我
a little more time to figure it out.
一点时间来弄清楚
I-I didn't want to sign the papers.
其实我并不想签那份协议
She told me you did. That's the only reason.
她告诉我你先签了 所以我才签的
What, no-- I-I don't understand.
什么 我搞不懂了
Isn't it obvious?
这不是很显然吗
Where is she?
她在哪
Look who joined the party.
瞧瞧是谁来了
There's some rotten fruit in the fridge if you'd like to
如果你们想轮番朝我砸烂水果的话
take turns throwing it at me.
冰箱里倒是有一些
Oh, I think we've spent enough of our lives
我觉得我们俩花了足够多的时间
indulging your need for attention, don't you?
让你刷够存在感了 你觉得呢
Absolutely.
没错
Oh, the united front.
统一战线了呀
How cute.
真好
I'm taking my wife.
我是来带走我妻子的
We're going home. Of course you are.
我们要回家了 那是自然
You know what I think?
你知道我是怎么想的吗
In a couple of months, you're gonna be right back where you started
再过几个月 你们就会再次重蹈覆辙
and you're both gonna wish you had signed those papers.
到时就后悔自己当初没有签离婚协议了
You know, I feel sorry for you.
我还真为你感到惋惜呢
You did everything you could to break us apart,
你耍尽心机想要拆散我俩
but it only really proves one thing.
却只证明了一件事
And what might that be?
是什么
That you have absolutely no idea what it is
那就是你压根不能理解
to really love another person.
真正爱一个人的感觉
I love her.
我爱她
It's not negotiable.
这点毋庸置疑
It doesn't change because times get tough.
就算日子再艰难 这一点也不会变
She is... or was, my best friend.
她是...曾是我最好的朋友
She is the most beautiful, strongest,
她是我认识的所有人里
most loving person that I know.
最美丽 最坚强 最有爱的
And I'd die for her.
我愿意为她而死
Quick. Someone build a monument.
赶紧来个人给你们立个碑
Should we let her out?
我们要放她出来吗
I think we proved our point.
我想我们已经达到目的了
Maybe we should just make sure.
以防万一还是先别了
You gonna be okay?
你确定没事了吗
I will now.
确定
You sure you don't want to come home?
你真的不打算回家吗
For tonight, anyway.
就先今晚
No, I need time to process this.
不了 给我点时间缓一缓
All of it. I need to do that on my own.
最近这一切 全得靠我自己消化
All right, well, for what it's worth,
不过话说回来
what you did in there?
刚刚在那里
It was incredibly hot.
你可真性感
Who is it?
谁
It's your asshole father.
你的混账老爹
Come on, are you really not gonna open the door?
别磨蹭 难道你不打算开门
I'm here to make peace.
我是来找你和好的
It's nice.
挺不错的
Kinda what I imagined for you.
和我想象得差不多
Look, I don't really have time to talk--
我现在真没空...
Your friend Neil was right about me.
你朋友尼尔说得很对
I can be a pain in the ass.
我确实很能让人讨厌
Old habits die hard, I suppose.
我想这是本性难移吧
I was just always trying to do what I thought was best for you.
我总是自以为自己做的一切都是为了你好
I meant what I said.
我是说真的
I don't want to go to my grave
我不想我死的时候
knowing that my only son hates my guts.
我唯一的儿子仍对我恨之入骨
I don't hate you. Sure you do.
我不恨你 你肯定恨我
I put $10 million into an account
我开了个账户 里面有一千万
that you can access when I'm gone.
等我死了 你就可以取出来
I don't welch on my bets.
我不会出尔反尔
And not only that, I'm keeping Neil on.
不止如此 我还要继续雇尼尔
He's smart and he's honest,
他很聪明 也很实诚
and that's a rare find these days.
在这年代可是极为罕见了
Is that all?
说完了吗
I'm sorry, I You got a girl back there?
抱歉 我... 房♥间里是有姑娘吗
Is it a client?
还是客户
Nevermind, I don't want to know.
算了 我也不想知道答案
Why don't you come to the house tomorrow night?
明天晚上你再回我们家吧
Take some of the cars out for a spin?
开车出去兜兜风
Yeah, sure.
好的
I know Emma would like to see us patch things up too.
爱玛也很希望看到我们俩和好吧
She's got a good heart, that one.
她确实非常善良
Hey, honey, it's Dad.
亲爱的 是爸爸我
Checking in with my favorite girl.
想和我的宝贝女儿聊聊天
How's Austin?
奥斯丁怎么样
Are you still camping
你还在野营吗
or did you give it up and go with a hotel?
还是放弃了 去住旅馆了
Listen, just give me a call when you get a chance, okay?
等你有空了再给我打电♥话♥就行
Dad just needs to hear your voice.
爸爸只是想听听你的声音
All right, I love you.
好了 我爱你
I, uh, found him waiting in the lobby.
我刚看到他在大堂等着
I was gonna call, but Victor insisted I come up.
我本想先打电♥话♥ 维克托非让我上来
Why don't you stay for this?
你也留在这聊一会吧
Oh, I have a lunch. You got this.
我要去吃午饭 你们聊
Mr. Waverly, this office is at your disposal 24/7.
韦弗利先生 这个办公室随时欢迎你
You take good care of him, Truman.
你要好好招待他 杜鲁门
What's up?
有什么事吗
The loft isn't gonna work out.
在阁楼里办公不行
No, I--can't say I'm surprised.
我倒也想到了
But you need to focus on your family.
不过你先多陪陪你家人吧
I understand.
我能理解
I'm not quitting, Neil.
我不是不干了 尼尔
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表