剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Since we're all a little tense,
既然大家都很紧张
this should help soothe the mood.
这样应该可以舒缓情绪
You better get on with it, son.
有话快说 孩子
Please, don't.
别这样
Stop it.
你够了
The material that you took from Anika
你从安妮卡那里拿走的材料
was the result of months of hard work
是我几个月来的辛苦成果
and great financial expense.
花了巨资的
And by material, you mean this drug you've been manufacturing.
你说的材料 是说你正在制♥作♥的毒品吗
Well, it's not recognized as a narcotic by the FDA.
药管局并不认为这是麻♥醉♥药♥品
It's perfectly legal.
它是完全合法的
Or a loophole
难道不是
since you made some designer tweaks to it.
你钻了一些法律的空子吗
The point is, it belonged to me and it was stolen.
重点在于那是我的东西 却被偷了
You have it and I want it back.
在你手里 我想要回来
Anika, what happened to you?
安妮卡 你怎么了
Mom, Dad, I'm fine.
妈妈 爸爸 我没事
Did you work everything out?
你们谈妥了吗
Darling, you were supposed to wait for my call.
亲爱的 不是让你等我电♥话♥吗
You know, why don't you all reconnect for a moment.
算了 你们一家人好好叙叙旧吧
Nature seems to be calling me.
我需要方便一下
I saw a bathroom when I walked in.
进来的时候我看到了洗手间
Then you don't need me to show you.
那就不需要我带你去了
Right.
对
Anika, we were so worried about you.
安妮卡 我们好担心你
Why weren't you returning our calls?
你为什么不回我们电♥话♥
I'm sorry,
抱歉
but I knew that you guys would freak out.
我就是怕你们反应过激
I'm fine.
我没事
Do you know how much trouble you'd be in
你知道要是警♥察♥发现了
if the police got involved? Drugs?
你会有多大♥麻♥烦吗 这可是毒品
It's really not what you think.
事情跟你们想的不一样
What are we missing, then?
那你给我们讲讲
I know what you think,
我知道你们怎么想的
but Julian is not a bad person.
但朱利安不是坏人
He's just trying to help me.
他只是想帮我
He's actually trying to help a lot of people.
实际上他想帮很多人
I don't understand how your life took this turn.
我不明白你怎么会变成这样
A month ago, you were thinking about going to college.
一个月前 你还在考虑上大学
Mom, I was thinking about a lot of stuff.
妈妈 当时我考虑的事多了去了
Anika, Julian's a criminal.
安妮卡 朱利安是罪犯
I knew none of you would understand.
我就知道你们都不会理解
You can't see him again,
你不许再见他
and you're coming home with us.
马上跟我们回家
Coming home with who?
跟你们回家
You guys aren't even a couple anymore.
你们根本都不算夫妻了
Anika. And if you think
安妮卡 你们要是敢
that you can take out your problems on me now...
把你们的气撒在我身上...
Did you guys know he's leaving?
你们知道他要走吗
What?
什么
Julian, he just got in his car and he's driving off.
朱利安 他刚刚开车走了
There's um...there's veggie lasagna in the fridge.
冰箱里 有蔬菜千层面
I could warm some up.
我可以热一点
Anika.
安妮卡
Did you get them?
你拿到了吗
Yes. Thank you.
拿到了 谢谢
Then we're done.
那就完事了
Anika--
安妮卡
No, Julian. I'm not coming back.
不 朱利安 我不会回去
And I'm not asking you to.
我没有请你回来
I just want to wish you and your parents good luck
我只是想祝你和你的父母
on your journeys, and when it's all over,
旅程愉快 等结束时
I hope you find what you're looking for.
但愿你们能找到想找的东西
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
When what is over?
什么结束
As I said, the world is filled
就像我说的
with those who seek and those who travel.
世界上的人 有的在寻觅 有的在漂泊
Your parents, Adriana, they're traveling
你的父母 艾德里安娜 他们都在漂泊
and they're lost,
他们很迷茫
so I left them a map.
所以我留下了地图
A map?
地图
Julian, what are you talking about?
朱利安 你在说什么
That new delivery system I've been working on.
我一直在研究的全新的传输系统
It was in the incense.
掺在了香里
I'm sure it smelled familiar.
我想你肯定觉得味道很熟悉吧
You can't save them.
你救不了它们
Wait.
等等
Wait, where are you going?
等等 你要去哪里
You have a visitor.
有人找你
Who is it?
谁
Come see for yourself.
你自己来看
Anika, you're going to be late for school.
安妮卡 你上学要迟到了
I have to make some stops along the way.
路上我还要停几个地方办点事
Let's go!
抓紧走了
Mom, why are you even here?
妈 你怎么凡事都要掺和
Anika?
安妮卡
Anika! Your lunch!
安妮卡 你的午餐
Every day, doesn't matter what I do.
她每天都这样 无论我做什么
Has anyone seen Neil?
有人见到尼尔吗
Hello?
喂
Now you know why I left and went to Italy.
现在你们知道我去意大利的原因了吧
Look at how beautiful this place is and that house.
这里多美 还有这栋房♥子
You can smell the vineyards and the olive trees.
能闻到葡萄园和橄榄树散发的香味
Grace?
格蕾丝
You never went.
你从来就没去
Neil knows I did.
尼尔知道我去过
He'll tell you.
他可以作证
Grace, come home.
格蕾丝 回家
Neil?
尼尔
Grace?
格蕾丝
Neil?
尼尔
You think I ruined your marriage,
你觉得是我毁了你的婚姻
well, I may have been a part of saving it.
也许我反而拯救了你的婚姻
I know from experience Grace wouldn't have been looking for someone like me
作为过来人我知道 如果你能满足格蕾丝的需求
if you were giving her what she needed.
她是不会来找我的
Your marriage was in trouble
在我出现之前
long before I came into the picture.
你们的婚姻就已经有问题了
Grace came to me to fix it.
格蕾丝来找我是为了拯救婚姻
So if you want to blame anyone,
所以如果要怪谁的话
start by blaming yourself.
先怪你自己吧
Hello?
人呢
Rosalie?
罗莎莉
Honestly.
别闹了
Don't you run away from me like that again, young lady.
别再这样逃离我身边了 小姑娘
Do you hear me?
听到了吗
You did the right thing, Neil.
你做得没错 尼尔
It's so hard to know sometimes.
只是有时难以接受
Neil?
尼尔
Neil?
尼尔
What's happening? I...
怎么回事 我...
I feel like I'm losing my mind.
我觉得自己快疯了
Mom, Dad.
爸 妈
It's gonna be okay.
没事的
It's all gonna be okay. I promise.
会没事的 我保证
Are you okay?
你没事吧
You okay?
真的没事吗
It helps to hydrate after.
事后喝点水会好点
Honey, how many times have you done that?
宝贝 你这样体验过几回了
It was, um... it was surreal.
感觉...好离奇
Yeah, it's, uh... powerful stuff.
没错 劲挺足
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表