剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
You never get in trouble
无论如何你都不会
for being the best dressed person in any situation.
因为打扮得漂亮而惹麻烦
Remember that.
记住这一点
And I have something else for you.
我有别的要给你
The security code for the alarm at my house.
我家的防盗密♥码♥
If you ever need a quiet space away from school,
如果你想远离学校父母
your parents.
需要空间的话
It was really nice to have you there.
我很欢迎
Oh, uh...sorry.
抱歉
Hi, Chisa.
你好 智佐
Yeah, sorry.
抱歉
Tonight?
今晚
Uh, yeah.
可以
I don't want to stay, I just--
我不多做停留 我只是
I wanted to drop off some food.
送些吃的过来
You didn't have to do that.
你不需要这样
Simon, I...I'm so sorry about your father and Emma.
西蒙 很遗憾你父亲和爱玛的事
How are you?
你还好吗
All things considered, I'm not really sure yet.
总的来说 还不确定
I picked up some prepared food,
我买♥♥了些速食
and those sodas you like.
还有你喜欢饮料
Oh, and...
还有
When my grandmother died, we ran out,
我祖母过世的时候 我们用光了
and didn't have any for days, and nobody bothered to go get some
很多天都没得用 也没人去买♥♥
so ever since I come bearing toilet paper.
从那以后我就负责买♥♥纸
Neil told me about the will, and something about a debt?
尼尔和我说了遗嘱的事 还有债务
You can stop, okay?
别说了 好吗
You need help with arrangements?
你需要帮忙准备后事吗
I don't know if you have anybody--
不知道你认不认识什么能...
No, arrangements are on hold for the time being.
目前不需要什么后事
Okay?
好吗
Is there anything else you want to pry into?
你还想打探什么
I'm not trying to pry.
我不是在打探
I don't know.
说不准
Last time you went through my stuff when I wasn't here
上次你趁我不在翻我东西
trying to find out about my family.
想要查我家里的事
I just--I want you to know that no matter what you need,
我只想让你知道 无论需要什么
we're here for you.
你都有我们
Neil and I.
尼尔和我
Okay.
好吧
That was...
真是
I get it, but...
我理解 但是
No.
不
All right, I'm gonna go,
我要走了
but if you need help with...
如果你需要帮助
with anything, just...
任何帮助 就
Wait.
等等
I really need to talk to somebody about this.
我需要和人聊聊
You scared me.
你吓到我了
No, you're scaring me.
不 是你吓到我了
You look like...
你看起来
a woman.
很有女人味
Why are you wearing that dress?
为什么穿这样的裙子
Chisa is having a welcome back good-bye party for me tonight,
智佐今晚要为我举办一个告别派对
and I already checked with mom, and she said it's okay.
我已经问过妈妈了 她同意了
It's just a couple people, and Chisa's parents will be home.
只有几个人 而且智佐的父母也在家
Dad, I've known Chisa since, like, second grade.
爸爸 我从二年级起就认识智佐了
Neil?
尼尔
Neil?
尼尔
You never told me Anika was going out to Chisa's tonight.
你没告诉我安妮卡今晚要去智佐家
Look, I know we had the talk with her,
我知道我们已经跟她谈过了
and I know she's already 18, but...
我也知道她已经满十八岁了 可是...
What's the matter?
怎么回事
I have to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
What's your name, sweetheart?
你叫什么名字 亲爱的
Leonardo.
里昂那多
He said the car crash was faked.
他说车祸是伪造的
He actually saw Arthur in the flesh this morning.
他今早亲眼看见亚瑟还活着
They talked.
他们谈过了
You're kidding?
你没开玩笑吧
I didn't believe it either.
开始我也不相信
When did you see Simon?
你什么时候看见西蒙的
I dropped by his place earlier with some food
我带了些吃的去他那里
to offer condolences.
以示慰问
He needed to tell someone.
他需要找人倾诉
It's crazy, right?
这太疯狂了 是不是
You don't need to fake your own death
没必要伪造自己的死讯
to liquidate a company.
来清偿公♥司♥的债务
No, but apparently there's this guy named Omar
没错 但是显然有个叫奥马尔的人
involved that would want to hurt him,
牵扯其中 他想加害于他
and Simon's convinced that if he goes to the police
而西蒙坚信如果他向警方求助的话
it could make things worse.
会让事态更加恶化
I'm really worried about him.
我真的很为他担心
Just-- he's doesn't know where to turn.
只是 他不知道该去找谁
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, well, I know that feeling.
是啊 我知道那种感觉
When Daniel turned up at our house that day.
当丹尼尔那天出现在我们家的时候
The stakes were so high.
风险如此之大
You make the wrong move...
你做了错误的决定...
Thankfully you made the right call.
幸好你做了正确的选择
I think we should set up another session.
我认为应该再安排一场会面
I don't think we found him.
我想我们并没有找到他
Adriana.
艾德里安娜
It's quite a pickle you're in, darling.
你可真是身在泥潭啊 亲爱的
Is that supposed to be funny?
你是在说笑话吗
Yeah, a little bit.
是啊 算是吧
You really thought this was a good idea?
你真的认为这是个好主意吗
Simon, take a breath.
西蒙 放轻松
Could you please be serious for one second?
你能不能正经一点 哪怕一会也行
Can you?
你能吗
I'm still waiting for an answer as to why this problem
你依然没回答我 为什么这种问题
had to come knock at my door.
会来找我帮忙
You know Omar. You know that world.
你认识奥马尔 你了解这个圈子
I know Omar from a long time ago.
我很早以前就认识奥马尔了
Another lifetime, really.
就是上辈子的事了 真的
It doesn't have to directly involve you.
并不一定非要直接牵扯到你
Your lawyer? Raymond?
你的律师雷蒙德呢
You've done it before.
你们以前做过这样的事
Sweetheart, the only reason I helped you out
亲爱的 我帮你处理你家泳池里那个死人
with the dead man in your pool
唯一的原因就是
was because I was at serious risk as well.
当时我也承担了很大的风险
No, the only reason you helped us out
不 你帮助我们的唯一理由
was because you were in love with my husband.
是你爱上了我的丈夫
And it appears he's not the one asking for a favor.
可很明显这次并不是他在寻求帮助
You know what?
你知道吗
This is ridiculous.
这太荒唐了
I didn't ask for anyone's help.
我不需要任何人的帮助
I got myself into this.
我自己可以解决
I stole the paintings. I slept with Emma.
我偷了画 我跟艾玛上♥床♥了
I will get myself out of it.
我会让自己摆脱困境的
Simon, look, we all care about you.
西蒙 我们都很关心你
Just hear us out.
听我们把话说完
She's practically begging you, darling.
她几乎是在求你了 亲爱的
Let's face it, the four of us, we've been through a lot.
面对现实吧 我们四个经历过很多事
Hell, I'd go as far as to say that we're all one mad,
见鬼 我敢说此刻我们就是个
dysfunctional family at this point.
由几个疯子组成的不健全的家庭
You're including me in this family?
你也把我算在这个家庭内了吗
I wouldn't choose to, but I guess I have to admit it.
虽然我很不情愿 但我不得不承认
You know what? We've all pretty much slept with each other.
知道吗 我们几个几乎都互相睡过了
Better or worse, I guess that kind of makes us connected.
无论如何 那让我们有种无形的联♥系♥
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表