剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
a disadvantage and turn it into success.
能把荆棘变成垫脚石的人
I didn't even go to college.
我都没上大学
No school can make a man great.
学校能教人什么
What's your father do? He was a mechanic.
你♥爸♥爸做什么 是个技工
Had a body shop in North Philly.
在费城北部开了一家修理厂
Had a thing for British racing cars.
他很喜欢英国赛车
Did he have a favorite?
有最喜欢的款吗
'65 Triumph TR4.
1965年的凯♥旋♥TR4[英国著名跑车]
British racing green, number 15 on the side.
英国赛车绿 车身侧面写着15
Now you're speaking his language.
你这说到了他的心头好
My father practically built it himself.
基本是我爸爸自己组装的
Did he ever race it?
他试过吗
No, he drank himself to death before he had time to enjoy it.
没有 还没来得及就喝酒喝死了
There's something I want you to see.
我想给你看点东西
You coming?
要一起去吗
Now what? I find you a playmate.
然后呢 给你找个玩伴
How about him?
他怎么样
Him.
我要他
Would you mind asking that gentleman
能不能帮我们问问那位绅士
if he'd like to buy us a drink?
愿不愿意请我们喝杯酒
He says... "Anything you like."
他说 "任君选择"
This way.
这边
It's not a '65, but '68 Triumph TR250.
不是65年的 68年的凯♥旋♥TR250
In British racing green, my God.
也是英国赛车绿 天哪
It's perfect. Keys are on the dash.
太棒了 钥匙在仪表盘上
You never let anyone drive your cars.
你从来不让别人开你的车
Yeah, you know what? It's getting late.
也是 而且今天很晚了
Simon's always been into bikes.
西蒙一直比较喜欢机车
Less wheels to deal with.
轮子少
That's why it takes more skill.
所以需要更多技巧
Maybe we should race 'em.
不如来比一下
This hunk of junk against the Ducati.
这辆车对战杜卡迪机车
Neil's right. It's getting late.
尼尔说得对 已经很晚了
No, no, I like the idea.
我觉得挺好
But, hey, if we're gonna race,
不过既然要比
let's make it interesting.
那不如加点赌注
The 10 million.
一千万
Let's say it's up for grabs now.
现在大家有份
Winner take all.
归赢的人
Power is an illusion.
权力是一种幻觉
It's a machination of the mind
是大脑玩的一个把戏
that only works when both parties
只有在双方都全身心投入自己选择的角色时
are fully invested in their chosen roles.
才能够实现
How do you know when someone's fully invested?
怎么看得出是否全身心投入
You'll know.
你会看得出的
Ready?
准备好了吗
On your mark...
听指令
Get set...
预备
Go!
出发
He wants to submit to you
他想向你臣服
just as much as you want to dominate him.
正如你希望能掌控他一样
But...I don't know how.
可我不知道该怎么办
Sure you do.
你当然知道
You don't need whips and chains to dominate someone.
控制一个人 不需要鞭子和锁链
You don't need anything. It's all in the mind.
不需要任何东西 全都在你心里
And the mind, as we all know,
我们都知道心
is the sexiest organ.
是最性感的器官
I want to see you. Yes, Mistress.
我想看你 是的 主人
It's all in the mind.
都在你心里
Are you okay, Mistress?
主人 你还好吗
No talking.
不要说话
He's primed and ready.
他已经准备好了
How's your back hand?
你反手击球怎么样
Guess you can write me a check.
我想你可以给我开支票了
Well, it wasn't really a fair fight, now, was it?
这场比赛不公平 你觉得呢
Even with a head start, a 40-year-old car
就算提前出发了 一辆40年的老车
against a bike made for street racing?
和一辆为街头飙车而设计的机车比赛合适吗
No, I think I will keep that money where it is for now.
不合适 我觉得这笔钱还是给他们公♥司♥吧
You ready to talk those numbers now?
你准备好谈那份投资了吗
Keep your money, Arthur.
亚瑟 把你的钱留着吧
I don't work with people who welch on bets.
我不和赖账的人谈生意
Philadelphia's experienced new investments...
费城经历了新一轮投资
I can't believe that was really me.
我真不敢相信那真的是我
Some people go their whole lives without knowing
有些人终其一生也不知道
what they're truly capable of.
他们真正能做什么
I'm exhausted.
我太累了
Thanks for tonight.
今天晚上谢谢你
It was...
这太
powerful.
有力了
Ooh, gosh, you scared me.
天啊 你吓到我了
I don't bite.
我又不咬人
Guess who signed her separation papers like a good girl?
你猜谁听话地把她的离婚协议签掉了
What have I told you about snooping?
我是怎么教你探听这事的
To do it.
做
Often.
经常性的
Well, then. We're 50% there.
那么 我们已经成功了一半了
Yeah, but if Neil's signature is forged,
但是 如果尼尔的签名是伪造的
are the papers even legal?
协议还具有法律效益吗
Why don't you let me worry about that?
不如让我来解决这件事
Already did last call, man?
已经打烊了
Just here to pick up my Pop.
我只是过来看看我爸爸
You.
是你啊
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I haven't seen you since, uh--
我已经很久没见到你了 自从
The funeral?
葬礼之后
Yeah, what's it been? Five years?
有多久了 有五年了吗
Eight, in December. You drive up for the day?
到十二月就八年了 你开车过来的
How's the family? How's Grace?
家庭怎么样 格蕾丝怎么样
She's good, they're good. How you doing, Mike?
她很好 她们都很好 你呢 迈克
Well, I can't complain.
没法抱怨
I mean, I could, but...
我意思是 我可以 但是
wouldn't get me anywhere.
说了也无济于事
What you drinking?
你要喝什么
Gimme his.
给我他喝的就可以了
All right.
好的
Been on my mind a bit, lately.
最近经常想起他
Well, your...
好吧 你的
Your pop was a great guy, Neil.
你♥爸♥爸是个好人 尼尔
Everybody loved him. Yeah.
大家都喜欢他 是啊
True, he was a great guy.
没错 他是个好人
Shitty father, terrible husband,
差劲的父亲 糟糕的丈夫
but a great guy.
但是是个好人
You know, up until recently, I just thought he was weak.
以前我一直觉得他只是软弱而已
But it wasn't weakness. He was selfish.
但最近我觉得这不是软弱 是自私
He liked to drink.
他喜欢喝酒
And he liked to lock himself up all day in that damn garage.
他喜欢整天待在那个该死的车♥库♥里面
But how can I blame him for that?
但是我怎么能因此责备他呢
It was his life. He made his choices.
这是他的生活 他做出了他的选择
Looks like you did pretty good in spite of him.
虽然他这样 但看来你过得挺好
Great job, beautiful family.
事业成功 家庭美满
Yeah.
是的
Hi, it's Grace. Leave a message.
嗨 我是格蕾丝 请留言
I guess I wasn't so tired.
我觉得我没有那么累
Nope.
不
I'm in charge.
我来主导
Yes, Mistress.
好的 主人
You think that's funny?
你觉得这很有趣吗
No, Mistress.
不 主人
Sit up.
坐起来
Get up. Put this on.
起来 穿上这个
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表