剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
you slip him 100 grand, he'll go away.
你给他十万 他自然就走了
Yeah, so it really was all you.
所以真的都是你
Simon Shut up.
西蒙 闭嘴
The company.
公♥司♥
It's gonna be mine,
肯定会落入我手
and you are gonna pay for what you did.
而你要为你做的一切付出代价
Oh, I'm gonna pay for what?
我要为了什么付出代价
For making you rich?
把你变富有吗
Faking a death, forging a land deal.
伪装死亡 伪造土地交易
There's plenty. And once I call the police,
还有许多 一旦我报了警
I'm sure they're gonna find even more.
我肯定他们还能查出更多
Oh, is that what you're gonna do now?
你是打算就这么做了吗
I want to hear her voice.
我要听到她的声音
Call her.
打给她
Call Emma.
打给爱玛
You know, you never even said sorry to me.
你从来就没向我道过谦
You slept with my wife, Simon.
你睡了我老婆 西蒙
You slept with my wife.
你睡了我老婆
I tried to be okay with it
我想睁一只眼闭一只眼
'cause God knows I've had my dick in a few places
因为这么多年
over the years that it shouldn't have been in,
我也睡了许多不应该睡的人
so I let it go, but you can only push a man so far.
所以我没追究 可你实在太过分了
Where is she? Pregnant?
她在哪了 怀孕
The one thing that I couldn't give her.
我唯一没法让她享受的就是这个
How was I supposed to react when she said that, huh?
她告诉我的时候我应该有什么反应才对
How would any man react?
正常男人会有什么反应
What are you saying?
你想说什么
I thought she was kidding.
我想她肯定是在开玩笑
Then she broke down, and started talking about
然后她彻底崩溃 开始跟我讲
how she needed to be honest with me.
她其实非常想对我开诚布公
When she said it was yours, I wanted to strangle her,
她说孩子是你的时候 我真想掐死她
but I pushed her.
可我却推了她
Yeah, a little harder than I meant to,
对 比我预想地重了点
but I meant to,
但我就是故意的
and down those stairs she went.
然后她就摔下了楼梯
Come on.
不是吧
Do you have any idea the kind of pressure I have been under?
你知不知道我究竟承受了多大的压力
No, you don't, do you?
你并不知道
'Cause you don't understand how hard I have worked my whole life.
因为你根本不了解我这辈子打拼有多艰辛
Where is she? What I have done for this family.
她在哪 我为这个家付出了多少
No, all you've ever had to do was take care of yourself,
我只是想让你能够自己照顾好自己就行
and what did you turn into?
可你却变成什么样了
A goddamn whore! Where is she?
去当了男妓 她在哪
She's dead!
她死了
Are you sure you've signed all the paperwork?
你确定所有文件都签过字了吗
Yes, Dad.
确定 爸
Admissions sent an email confirmation,
招生办发了份确认邮件
and it's just orientation.
而且今天只是入学教育
We're gonna need to stop for gas.
我们路上得加趟油
What's the plan when we get there?
到那之后有什么安排
Unpack and check into the dorms.
整理行李 登记入住寝室
Mom, save some tears
妈 先省着点眼泪
for when we actually have to say good-bye.
等到真的要告别的时候再哭吧
I'm fine, honey.
我没事 宝贝
You never told me.
你一直都没说
How was last night?
昨晚怎么样
What do you mean? I told you.
什么意思 我不是跟你说了吗
Adriana got an "emergency call",
艾德里安娜接到"紧急来电"
and gave him his money back, and...
然后把他的钱还给他
an old trick of hers from back in the old days.
反正都是她以前耍过的花招
I meant,
我是问
how did it feel playing the part of an escort?
参与到应♥召♥业务里感觉如何
You're right.
你说得没错
I think it is different for a woman.
我觉得这对女人来说感觉很不同
Oh, I have to take this.
我得接下这电♥话♥
Can you...?
你能...
Thanks.
谢了
Simon.
西蒙
He's gone.
他走了
What?
什么
Back to Argentina.
回阿根廷了
To be with Emma.
和爱玛在一起
I don't understand.
我不懂了
It's just over.
一切结束了
We're done.
事情了了
No, Simon.
不 西蒙
It's not over.
还没有结束
Arthur committed fraud.
亚瑟承认自己欺诈
You need to contact the authorities.
你得去联♥系♥相关部门
They'll get in touch with the embassy down there--
他们会联♥系♥那里的大使♥馆♥
Neil.
尼尔
I need to put this behind me.
我得忘记这一切
Omar's not a factor anymore.
奥马尔再也不是阻碍了
The company's mine.
公♥司♥归我了
I just want to move on.
我不想再纠缠了
Yeah, but Arthur is still out there.
可亚瑟仍逍遥法外
As far as I am concerned,
在我看来
he's been dead to me for a long time,
他早就已经死了
and I'd like to keep it that way.
所以就继续这么认为吧
Neil.
尼尔
I have to go.
我得挂了
Everything okay?
没什么事吧
Yeah.
没事
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表