剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Don't worry.
别担心
Hey! Come on!
快来
Neil?
尼尔
So good to meet you.
认识你很开心
Looks like Simon's running a little late.
西蒙可能会迟到
This way.
这边来
So, I wanted to ask you.
我想问问你
Commodities, huh?
商品销♥售♥是吗
What kind of commodities in exactly?
什么方面的
We have to talk about this right now?
一定要现在谈吗
I'm curious.
我很好奇
Don't get lazy on me.
别让着我啊
You're sick. I'm fine, look at me?
你生病了 我好得很 你看看
So...
所以
what kind of commodities?
到底是什么方面
All kinds. Yeah?
各种 是吗
Depends on the market.
看市场需求
Blondes, brunettes? Occasional redhead?
金发 黑发 有时候还有红头发的
I don't want to say anything,
我不想多说
but I had Donnie look into what you're into exactly.
不过我让唐尼查了你
Man whore?
牛郎
Simon, do you have any idea how hard that was to hear?
西蒙 你知道这听起来有多刺耳吗
You're gonna have to stop that shit now.
你得立刻收手
Oh, really?
是吗
Really.
没错
Hate to break it to you, but I like what I do.
不好意思 我很喜欢这份工作
In fact, I'm expanding my business.
说起来 我的事业要扩展了
Gonna partner up with somebody.
准备跟人合伙
You being in that business is me being in that business
你做这种事就等于我做这种事
and I'm not going to have the family name brought down like that.
我不会容忍♥你这样让家族蒙羞
I haven't been a part of this family in ten years.
我已经十年没沾这个家了
You don't get to make decisions like that for me anymore.
你已经没资格对我的人生指手画脚了
How much do you need?
你要多少钱
I don't want your money.
我不要你的钱
I make my own.
我可以自己赚
I'm not going to give it to you, I'm going to hire you.
我不是送给你 我要雇你
You're gonna have to work for it.
你得付出努力
You think I want to work for you now?
你觉得我想给你打工吗
You don't want to work for me?
你不想给我打工
Fine, but you are going to have to grow up
好 但你必须长大
and get a real job.
找个正经工作
No son of mine should have to waste his life getting paid
我的儿子没必要浪费生命出♥卖♥♥♥色相赚钱
for something the rest of us still get for free.
其他人免费就能享受到
I raised you better than that.
我可不是这样教你的
You didn't raise me.
你什么时候教过我
You're right.
你说得对
If I had, you'd have turned out better.
要是我教了 你就不会这样了
Shit.
该死
Hey, I'm sorry. Are you okay?
对不起 你还好吗
Even that punch was weak.
这一拳打得跟娘们似的
You'll start to realize this is a very small business.
你很快会发现这个圈子很小
Sooner or later, you're going to run into everyone
很快 你就会在这个圈子里
who plays a part.
遇到许多熟人
Why am I not surprised?
我怎么毫不惊讶呢
Paola called me the second she got off the phone with Simon.
保拉刚跟西蒙通完电♥话♥ 就打给了我
If you paid her what I do, she might have kept
如果你给她的钱跟我一样
her mouth shut, but these things you will learn.
那她可能不会多嘴 你慢慢学吧
How are you, darling?
你过得好吗 亲爱的
Fantastic, you?
太好了 你呢
Oh, a little insulted, honestly.
有点不爽
Starting a new business on my block
在我的地盘上开小灶
and I don't even get a phone call?
还不跟我打声招呼
After all I've done for you.
我为你做了那么多
So glad you're getting the chance to explore
你开始开♥发♥新的自己了 尼尔
this deeper part of you, Neil.
我很欣慰
It's what you needed.
这正是你需要的
Actually, since this article came out,
其实 这篇文章发表了
I have other needs.
我还有其他需求
Oh, please.
得了吧
Those boys are a dime a dozen.
这些人一抓一大把
What you need now is insight
你现在需要的
from someone who's made all the mistakes
是一个犯过很多你从未想过的
you haven't even thought of yet.
错误的前辈的经验之谈
Adriana, for years, people have been telling me
艾德里安娜 多年来 所有人都在告诉我
what I should do, what I need...
我应该做什么 我需要什么
Honestly, right now, I'm just following my gut.
可是说实话 我只想跟着感觉走
So, no, thank you.
所以 不需要 谢谢
Look at you.
瞧瞧
Fluffing your feathers and you haven't even launched.
还没起飞就开始抖翅膀了
Our futures are tied together, Neil.
我们的将来紧密相连 尼尔
So when you open your mouth about a new escort business
所以你开始考虑在这方面创业的时候
and it draws attention, some of that comes my way.
会有人注意 我也会受影响
Good and bad.
有好有坏
Now, if we're going to play in the same sandbox,
既然我们要在同一个地方一起玩
we're going to need to establish some ground rules.
那该有的规矩还是得定下
Come by tonight for an early dinner and hear me out.
今晚来我家 我们可以边吃边谈
and I have a surprise for you as well.
而且我也为你准备了惊喜
Paola, bella, ciao, ciao.
保拉 美人儿 再见 再见
Can you help me with these?
你能帮我拿一下吗
Sure. She's having company for dinner.
没问题 她在准备招待晚宴
She's hoping you would join.
她希望你也能参加
Oh, no. I have to work.
不行 我要去工作
Um, you're going to have to tell her yourself.
那你得亲自跟她说
She's in there.
她在那边
Thank you.
谢谢你
Adriana. Thank you for the invite,
艾德里安娜 谢谢你邀请了我
but I just... Neil?
但是我... 尼尔
The friend's house that you've been staying at, huh?
这就是你暂住的朋友家
We ran into each other earlier. I hope you don't mind.
我们刚刚碰巧遇到了 希望你不要介意
Were you both competing for the same clients or something?
你们在竞争同一位客户什么的吗
Let's grab a drink, shall we?
我们一起喝一杯吧 好吗
We need to talk. Yeah.
我们需要谈谈 是的
And you will over dinner.
你们可以在晚餐时谈
Why do you think I asked him here, darling?
亲爱的 你以为我为什么喊他来
To get everything out in the open.
就是要把一切说开
We're all friends here, right? Come.
我们都是朋友 对吗 来吧
Like all fine meals, a divorce must begin
和所有的大餐一样
with a little amuse-bouche.
离婚也是从开胃菜开始的
Separation papers. I had my lawyer draw them up.
离婚协议 我让我的律师拟好了
You have a business now that, if anything goes wrong,
你现在有事做了 如果有任何问题
Grace becomes liable for as well,
格蕾丝也要对此负责
and Grace, we talked about taking care of yourself first.
格蕾丝 我们已经讨论过怎么照顾好自己这件事
This will ensure that...
这能确保...
Unless of course you two are ready to get back together.
除非你俩已经打算复合了
Now, as lovely as you both are,
单纯如你们
honesty was clearly not the strong suit
很明显 无论是结婚还是离婚
of your marriage or separation.
显然都不是你们的强项
But now that everything is out in the open,
但是现在 所有事情都说开了
this is for your benefit.
这是为了你们着想
Enjoy your appetizers. I'll be right back.
好好享受你们的开胃菜 我马上就回来
I had no idea she was planning something like this.
我一点都不知道她在计划这件事
Should I believe that?
我该相信你吗
Why wouldn't you?
为什么不呢
'Cause I'm not sure I even know you anymore.
因为我甚至都不确定我是否了解你
I haven't changed, Grace.
我并没有变 格蕾丝
I'm just more me now.
我现在只是更接近真实的自己了
And you're more you.
而你也是
Really, you're running an escort business out of our home and...
是啊 你开始在外面拉皮条了
That's more you?
这就是更真实的你吗
I wasn't running a business.
我没有在拉皮条
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表