剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Really? That's your price?
真的 这就是你开的价
Look at you.
瞧瞧你自己
It's adorable how you're so protective of her.
你如此保护她实在是太可爱了
Even now, after all that's happened.
发生了那么多事 你还想保护她
You want that file, Neil.
你想要那份视频 尼尔
It's the only way to keep her safe.
只有这个办法才能保护她
What the hell do you want?
你到底想干什么
No, what do you really want?
说真的 你到底想要什么
You want me?
你想要我
You want Grace?
还是想要格蕾丝
I want you both.
你们俩我都想要
The three of us.
我们三个人
We're entwined.
相互缠绵
Linked.
交融
Forever.
直到永远
I can still taste her in my mouth.
我的嘴里还留有她的余味
Tonight, I want the other half.
今晚 我想要另外一位
I'm not your whore.
我不是你的牛郎
Oh, we're all whores, darling.
我们都是贱♥人♥ 亲爱的
When are you gonna learn?
你什么时候才能懂呢
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Grace.
格蕾丝
Neil.
尼尔
What are you, uh...
你怎么...
This is where you're staying.
所以你就住在这里
Should we go for a drink?
一起去喝一杯吧
Yes.
好
But not here.
但别在这
Are you okay?
你还行吗
Harder.
继续
You have to earn it.
你得自己去争取
Simon, it's been far too long.
西蒙 好久不见
Thanks for seeing me on such short notice.
突然来访 谢谢你见我
Come on. You're practically family.
别这样 我们是自己人
Come on, sit down.
坐下吧
So, how can I help you today?
今天有什么需要帮忙的吗
I wanted to talk to you about genetic testing,
我想询问下有关遗传检测的事
see if I might the gene for liver cancer.
想知道有没有可能会遗传肝癌
Is there any specific reason?
有什么特殊原因吗
I wanna know if I'm at risk for passing it on.
我想知道自己有没有可能会把它遗传下去
I found out recently I may be a father.
我最近刚得知自己可能当爸爸了
And I've never had anyone except myself to think about.
除了我自己 也没人会有这种担忧了
You know, Arthur didn't even tell me
亚瑟都没告诉我
that you were married.
你已经结婚了
Well, it's a complicated situation.
情况挺复杂
It's none of my business.
我不插手私事
Listen, Simon, you want my advice?
西蒙 你想听我的意见吗
Go home and stop worrying.
回家 别瞎担心了
I get this from expecting parents all the time.
有许多家长也都会这样瞎担心
They read something in a blog,
他们读了篇博客
they're up in a cold sweat, worrying about everything
吓出一身冷汗
that could possibly go wrong.
担心可能会出事什么的
Save your money.
别花冤枉钱
The chances are incredibly slim.
遗传的概率极低
I just thought I would be at a higher risk
我只是觉得在我这可能概率会高点
because of my dad.
因为我爸的缘故
I'm not sure I follow.
我没听懂你的意思
He's dying.
他快死了
He was in the hospital last week.
他上周住了院
You're talking about when he blacked out in the boxing ring.
你是说他在拳击场上晕过去的事吧
He was treated for hypertension and released.
那是因为血压太高 他已经出院了
His scans are fine.
扫描结果都正常
Simon, I've been your father's physician
西蒙 我已经给你♥爸♥当了
for almost 15 years.
快15年的私人医生
If he were dying, I would know something about it.
如果他快死了 我肯定会知道
Victor.
维克托
I was reviewing all our holdings from last fiscal year.
我正在重新审查上一财务年度以来我们的持股情况
There might be a way to spin this thing.
说不定事情还有转机
Where are you? The office, where else?
你在哪 办公室啊 不然还能在哪
The hospital.
医院
Ah, they let me go.
他们让我出院了
Called it a minor cardiac event.
说只是心脏出了点小毛病
When are you coming in?
你什么时候过来
I'll get there when I get there.
到点了我就到了
Yeah, hurry up, pal.
那快点来吧
We got a lot of work to do.
我们有的要忙了
You're still here?
你还在呢
I was gonna make breakfast.
我打算做早餐
How's Swiss cheese and beer sound?
瑞士干酪陪啤酒怎么样
I love this house.
我喜欢这个房♥子
I don't want to sell this house.
我不想卖♥♥掉它
Me neither.
我也不想
But we are going to have to do something about breakfast.
可我们还是得先把早饭吃了
Pick up.
快接
Hello?
喂
Where are you?
你在哪
We just arrived. We're checking in.
我们刚到 在登记入住
Is he near you?
他在你边上吗
Simon, what's wrong?
西蒙 怎么了
He's not sick.
他没病
What?
什么
He is not sick.
他没得癌症
I just saw his doctor,
我刚见了他的私人医生
and then I called the clinic down there.
然后我还联♥系♥了医院
He doesn't have an appointment scheduled with them.
他根本就没有预约治疗过
He has never even contacted them.
根本就没联♥系♥过他们
Wait, I don't understand.
我听不懂了
This is all bullshit, okay?
全部都是骗人的
The will, adding me to the company.
遗嘱 把我重新立为继承人
He's been lying to both us this entire time.
他一直都在骗我们俩
Who is that?
谁打来的
Uh, it's the gym.
健身房♥
It's about my membership.
在核实我的会员情况
I wouldn't have thought your phone would work down here.
真没想到你的手♥机♥在这也还能用
Come on. They want to see your passport.
走吧 他们想看看你的护照
I have to go.
我先挂了
No, no, wait.
不 等等
You know, just being down here,
话说 我才刚一到这
I feel better already.
就感觉好很多了
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表