剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
and we know he called you a couple of times before that.
我们知道之前他打给过你几次
Seems he doesn't have any family,
似乎他没有家人
and since we can't locate Arthur,
鉴于我们找不到亚瑟
we were hoping you could help us out.
只能指望你帮我们
So why'd you call Donny the other day?
那天你为什么打给唐尼
I was looking for my dad. Your dad, who's not around,
找我的父亲 找你失踪的父亲
and now you're going out of the country.
而现在你也准备出国
I think you should postpone that flight,
恐怕你得延期了
come into the station, and talk with us.
来警局和我们谈谈
You're not gonna be able to travel right now.
你现在不能出境
Neil?
尼尔
Who's Hamilton?
汉密尔顿是谁
Oh, he's no one.
没谁
I see. No one sent you flowers.
懂了 没谁送你鲜花
No, I, um--
不 我
I met him at that fetish club.
我在夜店认识了他
Adriana took me. I told you about it.
艾德里安娜带我去的 我和你说过
It was nothing.
这没什么
Didn't you get my texts? I did, I did.
你没收到我的信息吗 收到了
I barely read them.
只是没看
I got a call earlier about design work
早些时候我接到了工作上的电♥话♥
and met with a client,
去见了客户
and they wouldn't stop talking.
他们说个不停
What's going on?
怎么了
We had 25 clients jump ship today.
今天我们有25个客户中途撤资
I've been on the phone since breakfast.
早饭后我一直在打电♥话♥
Oh. 25? What--what does that mean?
25 意味着什么
There's still some top tier investors
还有一些高端投资商
that I haven't been in contact with yet.
我还没有联络过
I know that I can convince them to stay
如果能面对面沟通的话
if I pitch them face-to-face.
我有把握说服他们
At least I think I can.
至少我这么觉得
I'm gonna jump on a plane tomorrow.
明天我要赶一班飞机
If I can convince them to stay, we'll be okay.
如果我能劝他们留下 我们就没事了
If I can't...
如果不能
Why don't I come with you?
不如我跟你一起去
And do what? Just be there for support.
为什么 就给你打打气
Grace, you don't have to compensate now.
格蕾丝 你不用弥补什么
I'm not angry about the flowers.
我没有生气花的事
No, I'm not-- I'm not trying to compensate.
不 我不是在弥补
I just--I'm partly responsible for all this,
我只是 对此我也有责任
and we're in this together now.
我们有难同当
We said we're gonna try things differently,
我们说过要尝试不同的事物
so let's try.
就让我们试试吧
You are gonna call that child's parents, right?
你得通知这孩子的父母
I gave her 24 hours.
我给她24小时
What are you planning?
你想怎么做
You still remember what it's like to be young and stupid, don't you?
你还记得年少无知时的样子吗
She just needs help, that's all.
她需要帮助 仅此而已
That's not him, is it?
不是他 对吧
Uh, no. I was just looking at my, uh, playlists.
不 我只是在看歌♥单
Do you mind if I change the music?
介意我换首歌♥吗
No.
随意
Hip-hop's not really my thing.
嘻哈不是我的菜
Make yourself at home.
随便换
Do you remember what we talked about?
记得我们说过的吗
We're a family here.
我们是一家人
That means we trust each other and support.
我们要信任彼此互帮互助
I said I would help out, not give it all away.
我说我会帮忙 不是付出一切
If we're going to usher in a whole new level of consciousness--
如果我们想主导全新的感官层次
For the past month, all it seems like
过去一个月 我们在做的
we're doing is getting high.
就是醉生梦死
And you know that that's an integral part of it.
你知道这是不可分割的一部分
Look, when you feel cornered
如果你觉得走投无路
you revert back to your old thought patterns.
想回到过去的思维方式
We've been over this. And I just
我们已经过了这个阶段了 我只想
I just want my money back.
我只想要回我的钱
I want to go home.
我想回家
You really like that music, huh?
很喜欢这首歌♥是吗
Sorry.
抱歉
I know it's not for everyone.
我知道不是每个人都喜欢
Uh, I'm just gonna go listen to it upstairs.
我上楼去听
Simon...
西蒙
you can't just walk into a house like this.
你不能就这样闯进来
Just a few minutes.
就几分钟
I don't recall extending you an invite.
我不记得邀请你了
I'm sorry to barge in like this, all right?
我很抱歉这么冒昧
I really need your help.
但我需要你帮忙
You should have thought of that before you abandoned
那晚你在派对上抛下我的客户时
a client of mine at the party the other night.
就该想到这一点
I need a lawyer.
我需要一名律师
I know from Neil you have good connections,
我听尼尔说你有关系
and I just had some homicide detectives show up at my house.
有两个谋杀案警探来我家调查
What? Homicide?
什么 谋杀
It's not me. It's something related to my father.
不是我 和我父亲有关
You said my father's an old friend of yours.
你说我父亲是你的老朋友
Okay?
对吧
How does someone like him wind up owing $50 million
他这样的人怎么会欠奥马尔·桑达尔
to an Omar Sandhal?
五千万美元
You know who that is?
你认识那个人吗
I could be in a lot of trouble here.
我可能会惹上大♥麻♥烦
What your father does, lease foreign land rights
你父亲的事业 租赁外国土地权
for mining purposes, it's very profitable.
用来采矿 利润很可观
It's very corrupt, but very profitable.
很腐♥败♥ 但真的很赚钱
You hire someone like Omar to help soften the ground
当你在新领域需要政♥治♥帮助的时候
when you need political assistance in a new territory,
需要奥马尔这样的人来疏通
and they expect to be compensated.
他们想要从中获利
If you're in trouble with Omar,
如果惹上了奥马尔
a lawyer isn't going to help.
律师是没有用的
I just need to get out of the country and find my dad.
我只是要到国外去找我爸
Can't you help me with that?
这事你能帮我吗
If I go to the airport and I show my ID,
如果我去机场出示证件的话
I'm gonna get stopped. If you can just put me in--
就会被人拦截 你能不能让我...
Simon, you want work, you come to me.
西蒙 你想工作 可以来找我
You want help like that?
你来向我寻求这样的帮助
I either need to owe you or be in love with you,
那我要么欠了你人情 要么就爱上了你
neither of which applies here.
而这两种情况都没有发生
Adriana, if I had anywhere else to turn--
艾德里安娜 我要是能找别人...
Then I guess you're at a dead end.
我这里也行不通
Rosalie.
罗莎莉
Time's up.
时间到了
Come on.
走吧
We thank you for choosing
非常感谢各位乘客
to fly with us today.
选择乘坐我们的航♥班♥
We will be pulling back from the gate shortly.
飞机将很快离开登机口
Would you or your wife like to stow anything
您和您妻子还要放什么东西吗
before I close the bin?
我就要关闭行李箱了
No, we're good. Thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Oh, and, um...
而且...
she's not my wife.
她不是我妻子
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉
I saw the same last names and just assumed.
看到你们姓氏相同 所以以为你们是夫妻
Oh, people make that mistake all the time.
经常有人误会的
We're business colleagues.
我们是生意伙伴
We're on a business trip.
这次是一起出公差
Well, my apologies.
非常抱歉
Enjoy your flight. Thank you.
祝你们旅途愉快 谢谢你
Trying things differently, like our date the other night,
尝试不同的体验 就像那晚的约会一样
only this time since the experiment is about business--
只是这次的体验是关于工作...
Okay, Neil, I think I get it.
好吧 尼尔 我明白了
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表