剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
if that's the case, I don't even...
早知如此 我根本就不会...
Arthur, please. Oh, no, I'm sorry.
亚瑟 求你 不 对不起
I'm sorry, I was just trying to make light of it
对不起 我只是想开几句玩笑
so we could all...
以缓解我们的...
So, what have you, uh... what have you been up to?
那么 你... 你最近在干什么
What do you do for a living now?
你现在靠什么养活自己
I work in sales.
我做销♥售♥
What kinda sales?
销♥售♥什么
Commodities.
商品
I want to know about this cancer.
我想知道关于这癌症的事
I want to know what the doctors are telling you.
我想知道医生都对你说什么了
Oh, they're all a bunch of assholes.
他们都是一群饭桶
You know, I thought he might have
你知道吗 我曾一度以为
grown up to be a doctor at one point.
他长大以后会成为医生呢
Do you remember that thing with the cat?
你还记得那只猫的事吗
What was his name, the one out at the country house?
它叫什么来着 就是乡间别♥墅♥外面那只
No, wait, Simon was six.
不 等等 那时西蒙才六岁
This cat drags in a mouse, drops it at his feet.
那只猫叼了一只老鼠 放在他脚边
The thing's twitching. It's practically dead.
那个小东西在抽搐 基本上就要死了
But you, you were determined to save his life.
但是你 你决心一定要把它救活
You got one of your mother's shoeboxes
你拿了你母亲的一个鞋盒子
and you made a hospital out of it,
把里面布置得像医院一样
and damned if you didn't bring that thing back from the brink.
还说如果你没把它救回来你就不是人
You know, I still have that shoebox.
知道吗 那个鞋盒我现在还留着
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
是的
When you're a father, those memories are very special.
身为一个父亲 那样的记忆是很特别的
You have a good heart, son.
你有一颗善良的心 儿子
Hey, do you still box?
你还打拳吗
Let's hit the gym sometime soon, all right?
有时间我们去健身房♥比划比划 怎么样
Like in old times.
像以前一样
I told you. You can't...
我都说了 你不能...
Yeah, I just hate it when you're right.
是啊 我真讨厌你总是对的
What the hell happened to you?
你是怎么了
Shit.
见鬼
I totally forgot.
我忘得一干二净
Um, how'd the meetings go? Did you hire anyone?
会开得怎么样 雇到人了吗
Well, I was waiting for your input.
我在等你拉人来呢
Division of labor, remember?
分工合作 还记得吗
Yeah, all right, um, let me make a call
好 让我打个电♥话♥
and I can set up some candidates for tomorrow.
找几个明天来的候选人
I booked a double-date for tomorrow night.
明晚我安排了一个四人约会
Okay, so if we can't find anyone,
好吧 如果找不到别人
you and I will do it.
就你和我去吧
Hey, um, everything okay with your father?
你和你父亲没什么吧
Saw a text on your phone yesterday.
昨天在你手♥机♥上看到一条短♥信♥
You looked at my phone?
你偷看我的手♥机♥
I mean, I didn't mean to, it was just there in front of my face.
我不是有意的 只是手♥机♥就放在我眼前
I mean, if there's anything you want to talk about.
如果你想找人聊聊的话
You talk all about trust
你跟我在那说什么信任
and then you go and do something like that?
然后你转身就做出这样的事来
No, well, I figured, you know, if we're partners...
不是 我觉得 如果我们合作...
Then I don't work for you.
我并不是为你工作
In fact, I was doing just fine on my own before you came along
事实上 在你带着那套创新理论来之前
with your enlightened approach.
我自己一个人干得好好的
Back off. I will take it from here.
你让开 剩下的事我会处理
And when I was 23 and got my first real paycheck,
我23岁的时候拿到了第一份薪水
the first thing I did was hire someone to do my laundry.
我做的头一件事就是雇人来给我洗衣服
I said to myself, "I am never doing this again."
我对自己说 "这活我以后再也不会干了"
And you know what I never had?
你知道什么是我没得到过的吗
Well, you never had kids, that's for sure.
你肯定没生过孩子
Did you ever want?
想过要孩子吗
No, not with Fisher.
跟费希尔在一起没想过
With my first husband, very much, but... he died.
跟第一任丈夫在一起时非常想要 但他死了
You're not the only one who's lost a good man, Grace.
我也曾失去过一个好男人 格蕾丝
It's so beautiful here.
这里真美
Yeah.
是啊
There are so many stars.
有那么多星星
Which one is yours?
哪一颗是属于你的
When I look up at the night sky, I always pick out a star.
我抬头看夜空时 总会为自己选一颗星星
And then I buy it.
后来我自己买♥♥了一颗
Because I don't want anyone else to have it.
因为我不希望别人拥有它
This wine.
酒劲上来了
I could use a swim.
我要去游一圈
Care to join me?
愿意一起吗
Sure.
当然
I'll go get my suit.
我去拿泳衣
Grace, it's just us girls.
格蕾丝 这里没有男人
God, that feels good.
天呐 感觉真好
A lot of that going around for you today.
你今天有很多改变啊
What about your new purchase?
新买♥♥的那个东西怎么样
Did you have a chance to release some tension earlier?
之前有机会放松一下吗
I don't know.
不知道
I never got one of those before.
我以前从没买♥♥过那样的东西
Because you're a prude.
因为你假正经
I always thought a woman's sexuality
我一直认为女人的性♥欲♥
was like a grand adventure.
就像一场大冒险
You are the Louis and Clark of your own body.
你就像刘易斯与克拉克一样在自己身体里探险
A fearless explorer who...
一个划定领土
maps out the territory.
无畏的探索者
Men are just the settlers who come along later
男人只不过是随后坐着大马车
in covered wagons and screw everything up.
毁掉一切的移居者
Just be careful with that.
那个要小心一点
No wonder I couldn't sleep.
怪不得我睡不着了
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Oh, absolutely. I'm gonna want to see
当然了 我想马上看看
some paint samples up on the walls right away
墙体用的涂料样品
and some tear sheets, fabrics...
还有样张 面料...
I feel so far behind in here.
我感觉自己完全没跟上节奏
Happy to show you samples.
我可以给你看样品
Look, what happened last night isn't normal for me.
昨晚的事 我很不习惯
Oh, darling, please don't worry about it.
亲爱的 别担心
I'm not worried about it. I just don't want
我不担心
to give off the wrong impression.
我只是不希望你误会
I'm not--
我不是...
Ready? I know.
没准备好 我理解
And how could you be?
你肯定还在适应
This lifestyle is just a little more spiced-up
毕竟这种生活方式
than a boring marriage.
比无聊的婚姻强多了
My marriage wasn't boring.
我的婚姻不无聊
What was your perfect marriage like with Fisher?
你跟你老公的婚姻又如何
You don't marry for love the second time, Grace.
第二次婚姻就不是因为爱了 格蕾丝
Ours is different.
我们的婚姻不一样
You mean better?
你是说更好吗
Doesn't make me weak that I still love Neil.
我还爱尼尔 这不代表我软弱
Really?
是吗
So are you prepared to accept
所以你完全可以接受
his new business operation without jealousy or anger?
他的新事业 不会嫉妒不会愤怒
Resentment?
也不会憎恨吗
Can you love him, all of him, the way he is right now?
你可以爱他的全部吗 爱他现在的一切吗
Because if you can't, you are weak.
如果做不到 你就是软弱
Let me show you where that goes.
我告诉你这个放哪里
It's not going on the truck.
不要放到车上
Smell of this place takes me right back.
这里的味道太令人怀念了
Yeah, some good memories here.
是啊 这里有不少美好回忆
Of beating me up every weekend?
每个周末都揍我的美好回忆吗
Come on, I made you a man.
得了吧 那是让你成长
You didn't have to waste four years of your life
这样就没必要像我一样成了海军
in the Navy like I did.
浪费四年人生
We'll take it light.
随便打打就好
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表