剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
and with everything that happened with Adriana, I just--
再加上艾德里安娜搞出来的事 我...
Why would Simon give you a diamond necklace, Grace?
西蒙为什么要送你钻石项链 格蕾丝
As a thank you for helping out with his father.
应该是谢谢我帮他处理他爸的事
So, he gave you a diamond necklace
所以 你帮了他
for helping him, but he just told me
他送你钻石项链 但我请他帮忙
to go to hell when I asked for help.
他却叫我边儿待着去
You sure there's not more to the story?
你确定没有其他原因吗
That day I went to his house and he told me
那天我去了他家 他告诉我
about his father still being alive, he...
他爸爸还活着 后来...
he kissed me.
他吻了我
He kissed you? It was nothing.
他吻了你 没什么的
If it was nothing, why didn't you tell me?
如果真的没什么 你为什么不告诉我
Because I didn't want you to...
因为我不希望你多想...
You're right, I should have told you.
你说得对 我应该告诉你的
But you didn't, which means it meant something.
但是你没说 也就是说那个吻不一样
No, it didn't. It was--it just--
真的没什么 只是...
it took me by surprise, is all.
我只是没防备 仅此而已
And he was really upset and I chalked it up
他当时很失落 我直接归结于
to everything that was going on.
当时事情太复杂
I forgot about it the second it happened.
后来我立刻就忘记了
Okay.
好吧
We said we were going to be open and honest
我们说好要对彼此更开诚布公
and do things differently, so I have to trust
换一种不同的方式 所以我必须相信
that you would tell me if it meant something.
如果真的有什么 你会告诉我
He really told you to go to hell
你去他办公室找他的时候
when you went to his office?
他真的叫你边儿待着去吗
But I think I might have another investor.
不过我似乎找到了另一位投资人
She comes with strings attached, though.
不过她的投资需要找找门路
What kind of strings?
什么门路
I'll let her tell you.
让她告诉你吧
Thanks for coming. Hmm, pleasure.
谢谢你抽空前来 荣幸之至
Please come in.
请进
Oh, look at this house.
快看这间房♥子
Grace, this is Kate. Kate, my wife Grace.
格蕾丝 这是凯特 凯特 我妻子格蕾丝
Okay.
好的
Ah, this is her, Harper Pantauk.
这是她 哈珀·潘陶克
I've read about her.
我似乎听说过她
She made the Fortune 500 the last couple of years.
前几年刚跻身了财富500强
How do you know her?
你怎么会认识她
She read my article and got in touch.
她看了我的文章 主动联♥系♥了我
As a successful single businesswoman,
作为一名成功的单身女性
she's hired quite a few escorts in her time.
她请了不少牛郎
So what makes you think she'd want to invest in our business?
你怎么会觉得她愿意投资我们的事业
She likes her image as the bad girl,
她很喜欢当坏女孩
you know, thumbing her nose
喜欢瞧不起
at the old school Wall Streeters.
华尔街那些老古董
And when I told her that you two were married,
我告诉她你们是夫妻
that sealed the deal.
她立刻就感兴趣了
Really?
是吗
A married couple running an escort service?
一对夫妻一起做牛郎业
It's gonna be huge in the publishing world.
肯定会在出版界引起轰动
You'd be writing the book
所以你要写一本
about both Neil and me now?
关于我和尼尔的书吗
Harper is gonna be at the casino tonight.
哈珀今晚会去赌场
I can make the introductions.
我可以介绍你们认识
Can I see you for a second?
能跟我来一下吗
Yeah, sure. Excuse us.
当然 失陪一下
Yeah, yeah.
好的
Now you're bringing me into this book thing?
这本书要扯上我了吗
Look, it's just a negotiation tactic.
这只是一种谈判策略
If she can deliver on an angel investor,
如果她真能介绍一个绝佳的投资人
well, then we have something to bargain with.
那我们就有资本来谈判了
Look, I'm never gonna be okay with someone following us around
我不愿意别人跟在我们后面
and writing about our marriage. Are you?
把我们的婚姻写成书 你愿意吗
Nothing's etched in stone.
事情还没说死呢
I'm just trying to keep us from going under
我只是不希望我们的事业还没开始
before we've even started.
就已经无疾而终
At what price, Neil? And a book?
付出什么代价呢 尼尔 还出书
What about Anika?
安妮卡怎么办
And I read the article.
况且我看了那篇文章
"As he was thrusting into me
"他进入我的时候
like I was the only sexual being in the world."
我感觉自己就像是世界上唯一性感的生物"
Come on, she's practically in love with you.
她很明显是爱上你了
You're uncomfortable because she and I have had sex.
你觉得不舒服是因为我们上过床
Yes.
当然
And we're just starting over,
我们才刚刚试着重新开始
figuring out what our marriage is,
想搞清楚我们的婚姻究竟如何
and I don't want some woman you slept with writing about it.
我不希望你睡过的女人跑来把它写成书
Look, if you want me to, I'll call the whole thing off.
如果你希望的话 我可以直接取消
I'll send her home right now.
我可以立刻请她回家
But I think we should at least meet with Harper,
不过我觉得我们至少应该见哈珀一面
see where it leads.
看看情况如何
Oh, good.
很好
Thank you, darling. My pleasure.
谢谢你 亲爱的 荣幸之至
Not entirely yours, love.
彼此彼此 宝贝
Any other questions that I can answer for you personally?
还有什么私人问题要问我吗
Are you free tonight? I may have some work available.
你今晚有空吗 我有活儿可以给你
I wish. I booked another job.
我也想 有其他工作了
But I can cancel. Booked through?
不过我可以取消 谁安排的
Grace. It's a casino night event.
格蕾丝 是一次赌场活动
I'm sure you'd like to take a shower before you go.
你肯定想洗个澡再去
It's straight out and to the left.
出门左转就是
Well...
好
Thanks for the opportunity.
谢谢你给的机会
I already know what you're thinking.
我知道你怎么想的了
You know, maybe you're expecting a little too much.
也许你要求太高了
Physically, he's--
他的身体...
We're talking about the father of my child,
我们要找的是我孩子的父亲
not some orgasm du jour.
不是什么高♥潮♥一♥夜♥情♥
You don't really want a baby.
你不是真想要孩子
You already have so much,
你什么都不缺
and you're practically a mom to all the girls here,
而且这里的女孩基本就像你的孩子
so what is this really about?
你到底想要什么
Because I know there's something else going on.
因为我知道绝不像表面这样
A simple pass line bet works like this.
"过线赌"的规则如下
"You place your bet on the pass line
"在玩家投色子之前
"before a new shooter begins his roll.
将你的赌注放在线上
This is known as the come-out roll."
这叫作"开场注"
"Come-out roll?" Sounds dirty.
开"长柱" 真淫♥荡♥
"If the shooter rolls a 7 or 11, you win.
"如果玩家投出了7或者11 你就赢了
If the shooter rolls a 2, 3, or 12, you lose."
如果投出的是2 3或者12 你就输了"
Are you still attracted to Kate?
你还喜欢凯特吗
I know we agreed to tonight and we're gonna make the most of it
我知道我们同意了今晚去见面 尽量把握机会
and decide later, I just-I just want to know.
然后再做决定 但我就是想知道
Yes. I am attracted to her.
对 我喜欢她
Let me ask you something.
我问你一件事
If we get this business started--
如果我们的事业能开始
when we get this business started--
等我们的事业开始
how you gonna be with all those guys around the office?
你会怎么面对办公室里那么多男人
I can't compete with 20-somethings
我可比不上那些二十多岁
that go to the gym all day anymore.
还天天去健身的小年轻
Neil, those aren't my type.
尼尔 他们不是我的菜
What is your type?
你喜欢什么类型
I don't think I've ever known.
我一直不知道
Well, he's handsome...
要帅
with a sense of humor.
要有幽默感
He's successful, and a little mysterious,
要事业有成 还带一点神秘
and he's got to be great in bed.
而且床上功夫一定要好
But he's also sweet
同时还很贴心
and someone I'd want to have my children with,
是一个让我愿意给他生孩子
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表