剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Satisfaction...
《满足》前情提要
Who's Kate? She called your friend
谁是凯特 她给你的朋友打了电♥话♥
Simon? He booked you.
他叫西蒙 他帮你订了
I'm Kate. You are very handsome.
我是凯特 你真帅
You're not really here on a date.
你不是来约会的
I'm writing an expose on your business.
我正在写关于你们这行业的爆料文
Where are you staying?
你住在哪里
Oh, with a girlfriend. Feels good to have my own space
住在朋友家 我想拥有自己的空间
and support right now.
和自己的朋友
This thing with your father, it's not going away.
你父亲那事还没有完
Stage four and it's everywhere.
已经是晚期 已经扩散到全身了
Cancer?
癌症吗
Say cheese.
笑一个
I posted it at 3:00am this morning.
我凌晨3点发的
Your business is gonna take off.
你的生意马上就要腾飞了
I don't have a business.
我没有什么生意
You will now.
马上就会有了
Marriage is a sacred union
婚姻是一种神圣的结合
and your sex life is an expression of that bond,
而你们的性生活就是这种j结合的表达方式
but when love-making gets routine,
可是当做♥爱♥变成了日常行事
how can you spice things up?
你要怎么重拾往日的热情
An open marriage can be a safe, fun way
开放性婚姻能用一种安全又有趣的方式
to bring excitement back into the bedroom.
让你们重拾床第之间的热情
And we can help.
我们能提供帮助
For married and weren't pshysically...
专为已婚却...
What do you think?
你说呢
How exactly did you find me?
你们怎么找到我的
A friend showed us the article on your new service.
一位朋友给我们看了描述你生意的文章
We tracked down the author,
我们找到了作者
begged her to give us your information.
请求她把你的联♥系♥方式给我
You really understand the escort experience
你明白应♥召♥服务
is not just about sex. It's about making a connection.
不单单是性♥爱♥ 而是一种沟通
I'm flattered that you responded, really,
你们这么说我很高兴
and I agree with you,
我也同意你们的观点
but I run that service in my free time.
不过我只在空闲时间做这行
Obviously, this is a corporate environment.
而这里是一个专业的工作环境
That's why we're here.
我们也是出于专业原因来找你的
We have a business proposal for you.
我们有个工作提议
Just hear us out, please.
先听我们说完
Right now, your market niche is men for women,
现在你的市场定位是女性客户
but we know from personal experience
但根据经验 我可以告诉你
there is a huge, untapped demand for couples.
夫妇们对此也有着极大的待挖掘的需求
People may fantasize about being with another couple,
人们可能觉得跟另一对夫妇一起很好玩
but that doesn't necessarily mean
但这不代表
that they want the whole lifestyle
他们想要彻底的改变
that goes along with it.
原来的生活方式
We've garnered a small following with our limited resources,
我们用有限的资源获得了一小部分客户
but your service feels like the right way
但我们觉得你的服务方式能帮我们
to take our approach to the next level.
把这个方式推进到下一阶段
And what approach is that?
那是什么方式
We happen to think open marriage is to 2015
我们认为现在的开放性婚姻
what premarital sex was to 1950,
就像1950年的婚前性行为
a new frontier that will eventually become the norm.
是个终将会成为常态的新前沿
Face it, till death do you part is a lot longer
承认吧 所谓的"直到死亡把我们分离"
than it used to be.
比以前要难熬得多
No one person can possibly meet all your needs
没有人能够几十年
for 30, 40, 50 years.
都满足你所有的需求
I was married-- am married,
我曾经结过婚 我结了婚
and when you introduce sex with another person
当你把跟另一个人上♥床♥这事
into the relationship, it can change things
带入到现有的关系里 情况
for the worse as well.
也有可能会恶化
How do you deal with the jealousy?
你要怎么解决嫉妒这种情绪呢
Well, we're partners as well as friends.
我们既是伴侣也是朋友
We share our feelings and talk through them together.
我们分享彼此的情感 然后把一切说开
And that honesty creates intimacy.
这种坦诚让我们更加亲密
Which only makes our bond stronger.
只会让我们的感情更加好
Then we challenge our clients to face the same fears.
然后我们让客户也面对这种恐惧
They may think the experience is about this,
他们也许认为应♥召♥只是为了满足生理需求
but then we take them further beyond the body.
但我们让他们获得更深层次的体验
It's sex as a means to self-understanding.
这既是性 也是自我发现
A way to reach...
这是一种
Enlightenment.
启蒙
Did you disagree with them?
你不同意他们的观点吗
Not at all.
我完全同意
I've gone crazy, haven't I?
我是不是疯了
You started this journey not sure where you were going.
你带着不确定开始的这段旅程
Now your eyes are open.
现在你已经长了见识
You're accepting new ways of thought.
能接受新想法
In my business, we call that "Enlightenment."
我们这一行把这叫做"启蒙"
Yeah, well, one man's enlightenment
一个人的启蒙
is another man's nervous breakdown.
是另一个人的精神崩溃
You don't really believe that's what this is, do you?
你心里明白不是这样的 对吗
No.
没错
I guess I'm just jealous.
我可能只是嫉妒
I mean, Grace and I used to love each other like that.
我和格蕾丝以前也这么相爱
Why couldn't we make it work?
为什么我们就不行呢
Maybe you still can.
也许你们还是能成功的
What do you want?
你想要什么
I guess I want what I had with Grace.
我想重拾和格蕾丝在一起时的感觉
Just not all of it.
但不是全部
And I want something new.
我还想尝试新的事物
I just don't know what it is yet.
但我还不知道那是什么
Or how to get it.
也不知道如何得到它
I am crazy.
我已经疯了
You know what the true definition of "Crazy" is?
你知道什么才是真正的"疯狂"吗
Doing the same thing over and over
翻来覆去地做同一件事
and expecting different results.
还希望得到不同的结果
You're not crazy.
你没有疯
You're just trying to be happy.
你只是想要追寻幸福
There's not great goal in life.
一生中其实没什么远大目标
You staying for meditation?
你要留下来冥想吗
I don't need to now. Thanks.
现在不用了 谢谢
Uh, Simon, it's Neil. You got a minute?
西蒙 我是尼尔 你有空吗
I wanted to talk to you about a business proposal.
我有个工作提议要跟你谈谈
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Good morning, sunshine. Would you like some coffee?
早安 美人 你要喝咖啡吗
Perhaps something stronger?
还是要来点更烈的东西
Like a martini?
比如说马丁尼
You had something to do with this, didn't you?
你跟这事有关系 是不是
I ran into Chris yesterday.
我昨天遇到克里斯了
I brought him to the party the other night.
我前两天带他来了派对
Ah, yes.
想起来了
He said that, uh...
他说
What?
什么
He's working for Neil now?
他现在正为尼尔工作
Well, bully for him.
挺好啊
Not at the office.
不是在公♥司♥
Neil's starting an escort business?
尼尔也开始应♥召♥服务了吗
It doesn't even make sense when I say it.
说出来我都觉得不合理
Oh, I don't know, money management didn't exactly
我也不清楚 资金管理
make his heart race. I get it.
没法让他心跳加速 我懂
He's hiring escorts and working with Simon
他和西蒙一起招男妓
and moonlighting as a pimp.
以拉皮条为副业
Mm...sweetheart, that word is not used.
亲爱的 现在已经不用这个称呼了
And what Neil does is none of your concern anymore.
尼尔做什么不关你的事
He's my husband.
他是我丈夫
He was your husband.
他曾是你丈夫
Oh, God, you're not still holding out hope, are you?
天呐 你还对他抱有希望啊
Sweetheart, Neil is exploring a new side of himself.
亲爱的 尼尔找到了新的自己
And he's happy.
他很快乐
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表