剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
of shame and humiliation that keeps women down.
让女性所受的耻辱愈演愈烈
Why should sex be connected to shame?
为什么性♥爱♥必须跟耻辱挂钩呢
And what's so criminal about a successful, powerful woman
一个有事业有能力的女人
who wants to have a good time and happy to pay for it?
愿意花钱来买♥♥一段快乐的时光 何罪之有
What are you doing? I'm on deadline.
你要做什么 时间来不及了
"After being promised a spectacular evening
"对方承诺我说可以享受非常一个
"of fine wine and dining,
"美妙晚餐的夜晚
"I eagerly booked the date
于是我迫切地预定了约会
"and went to meet him at the appointed place.
"并来到约好的地点和他见面"
We barely even finished a drink,
我们连一杯酒都没喝完
let alone had dinner.
更别说共进晚餐了
So?
那又如何
The point of the experience
这种体验里
is for us to get to know each other.
很重要的一点就是互相了解
Then see where things lead.
然后顺其自然
You're assuming this was just about about sex.
而你却以为 唯一的主题就是性
And you're assuming it wasn't.
难道你认为不是吗
Maybe if you told me what you were really looking for,
也许你应该告诉我 你在找什么
we could discover it together.
我们可以一起发现
What? Is that funny?
怎么 很好笑吗
All right, look, you want an expose,
好吧 你想要爆料
I'll give it to you.
我可以给你
But, you have to have some skin in the game.
但风险同担
It's only fair.
这样才公平
When was your last relationship?
你上一段恋情是什么时候
Two years ago.
两年前
Why did it end?
为何结束
Why do they all end?
恋情结束都差不多
Different people.
人不一样
Different desires.
追求也不同
Have you been with anyone since?
后来有跟其他人在一起吗
This is stupid. Why?
这样没意义 怎么了
Because I'm not writing a story about me.
因为我要写的文章不是自传
Well, if you want to write about me,
如果你要写关于我的故事
maybe you should get to know me.
那你应该先试着了解我
I'd like to get to know you.
我想要慢慢了解你
And then, who knows where things may lead?
之后的一切 我们就顺其自然
You know--you know, I am, um, actually hungry.
其实 其实我挺饿得
Maybe we should order in dinner.
也许我们应该叫客房♥服务
Yeah. Sure.
对 好啊
I'm not saying your current firm is inept,
我没说你现在的公♥司♥毫无价值
but with 40 million in capital
但是有4千万的资本
you should be getting a higher return.
应该能够得到更多收益
You move over to Bastion,
如果投资给巴斯申
I can guarantee you 12% minimum.
我可以保证你的收益率至少达到12%
That's a personal promise.
我个人向你保证
Neil?
尼尔
He's lying.
他在骗你
You really have to stop doing that, Victor.
你别再这么诓别人了 维克托
He can't promise you anything.
他保证不了收益率
I mean, there's no reward without risk.
想要回报 就要承担风险
Maybe you're better off staying where you are.
也许还不如站在原地
Change can be dangerous.
改变通常意味着危险
When you reach for the brass ring,
当你伸手去抓发财机会的时候
there's always a chance that you'll miss,
同时也有错过的可能
and fall flat on your ass.
让你摔得四脚朝天
But if you grab it,
但是如果拿到了
life can be pretty sweet.
生活就会非常美好
So, the question you have to ask yourself is...
所以应该问问自己
what do you want?
你想要什么
What do you really want?
到底想要什么
And how bad do you want it?
以及你有多想要
Talk to you soon. All right.
回聊 好
Hey, Truman, I don't know how you do it, pal.
杜鲁门 我不知道你怎么做到的
You just--
你真是
well, you have that thing.
你有种特质
You have that thing that people trust.
让别人信任的那种特质
I'm just being honest.
我只是实话实说
You should try it some time.
下次你也可以试试
Okay. How's this?
你听我说一句
Lose the new age crap, all right?
别搞什么走进新时代了好吗
Your enlightenment is starting to make me angry.
你的这种启蒙调调快把我惹火了
Mona, can you send me the positions
蒙娜 能不能把汤森德账户的资料
for the Townsend account? Right away.
发我一下 马上
Just a moment.
请稍等
Dana Hausdorf?
丹娜·豪斯道夫来电
Put her through.
接进来
This is Neil.
我是尼尔
Are you near a computer?
你在电脑边上吗
Kate?
凯特
Mona, can you jump off?
蒙娜 你挂掉吧
I'm at my computer.
我在电脑边上了
Go to LadyWantsToKnow.Com. And you should know,
你去上女性点评网 我跟你说
I have never written anything so fast in my life.
我从来没码字码得这么快过
It just came, like, pouring out of me.
简直是行云流水
I posted it at 3 A.M. this morning.
我凌晨3点发的
It's already gotten 10,000 views.
阅读量已经破万了
I didn't put your name in it,
我没写你的名字
but I did put your cell phone number.
不过我留下了你的手♥机♥号♥
Your business is gonna take off.
你的生意马上就要腾飞了
I don't have a business.
我没有什么生意
You will now.
马上就会有了
You used to love that one.
你以前很喜欢这幅画
I caught you talking to her once.
有次我还发现你在跟她说话
You remember?
记得吗
I was six.
我当时才六岁
I thought it was odd to have a naked woman
觉得客厅墙上挂一个裸女
up on the wall like that.
很奇怪
Then you get older,
之后你长大了
and you start to understand a little more about art.
对艺术的理解也逐渐加深
Like how much you can get for some stolen ones.
比如偷来卖♥♥钱能赚多少
5 million.
五百万
So I guess you just want these back now.
你应该想要回来吧
It was you I wanted back, Simon.
我是想让你回来 西蒙
Not those.
不是那些画
When a father closes his eyes for the last time,
我希望一个父亲行将就木之时
he wants to make sure he's taken of the people
能把生命中该照顾的人
he's supposed to take care of.
都照顾妥帖了
Stage four.
晚期了
It's everywhere.
到处都是
Cancer?
癌症吗
God.
天哪
You know, I used to look at your face and see your mother's.
以前看着你的脸 我总能想到你母亲
You know, I never forgave her for walking out on us.
我一直无法原谅她弃我们而去
And then Emma came along,
之后爱玛出现了
as young as she was,
虽然她很年轻
the way she made me feel...
但是她让我感觉...
What happened between you and Emma...
你跟爱玛之间的事
It's in the past, and I don't have much future now.
已经是过去了 我的日子也不长了
So...
所以
can you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗
This house is haunted by your absence.
没有你 这个家空得可怕
And since I am about to enter into the realm of ghosts,
眼看着我就要离开人世了
I would like to spend my last remaining days
希望最后的日子里
amongst the living.
能够在活人身边
Neil.
尼尔
What's all the-- what--what are you doing?
你这是 你这是在干什么
Thought I'd try my hand at being a rock star.
我想试试自己能不能当摇滚巨星
I know. It's not really for me.
我知道 并不适合我
Glad I scratched the itch though.
不过值得一试
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表