剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
We're partners.
我们是合伙人
We figure this out together.
我们能一起解决
You know what you are?
你知道你是什么吗
You're a nurturer.
你是个天生的园丁
Me...
而我
I couldn't even keep my own little dog alive.
我连自己的狗都养不活
Little shit.
那个小混♥蛋♥
All he needed was some food,
它需要的只是一点狗粮
a place to take a dump, pee.
一个能排泄的地方
Me? I just take, take, take.
而我呢 我只知道索取
So I have to take this.
我要接个电♥话♥
Just... Don't start crying.
先冷静 别哭
Okay? And don't kill yourself.
好吗 也别自杀
Have you met her yet?
你见过她了吗
Who? Audrey. Your date.
谁 Audrey 你的女伴
Do you usually meet them first?
你通常会先和她们见面吗
Grace, if you want me to call this off...
格蕾丝 如果你希望我取消这次...
No. I'm just curious.
不 我只是有点好奇
Sometimes I meet them, sometimes I don't.
有时会事先见面 有时不会
Just seems so strange.
只是感觉很奇怪
Agreeing to have sex with someone you haven't even met.
同意和一个素未谋面的人上♥床♥
Grace, what's going on?
格蕾丝 你怎么了
Where are you?
你在哪
Uh, at a hair salon.
在发型屋
In fact, I-I have to go.
实际上 我得挂了
Bye.
回见
It's Neil, right? Yes, Neil.
他叫尼尔 对吗 对 尼尔
Oh, he is gorgeous.
他真帅
Strong chin,
紧实的下巴
warm eyes.
温暖的眼神
I can almost taste him.
我几乎能闻到他的味道了
Adriana never sent anyone to meet me before. Why now?
艾德里安娜从没让我提前见过谁 这次怎么回事
Oh, it's just something we do
这是我们为重要客户
for our most valued clients
提供的特殊服务
to ensure you have the most enjoyable experience.
确保你能得到最愉悦的体验
I'm flattered.
我很荣幸
So give me a sense of what you're looking for,
能跟我形容一下你想要一种什么感觉呢
and how you envision your night with Neil.
你希望跟尼尔度过的夜晚是怎样的
Do you mean like the perfect date?
你是指我心目中的完美约会吗
Sure. Let's start there.
没错 就从那开始吧
I want to fall in love.
我想坠入爱河
It's not just about the sex.
不只是为了上♥床♥
It's about the before.
是为了以前
And the after.
还有以后的感受
Lying there in messy sheets,
躺在凌乱的床单上
drinking him in
沉醉在
while he tells charming stories.
他说的那些迷人的故事当中
Running fingers through his hair
当他浸浴在热水盆中时
as he soaks in a steaming hot bath.
我的手指在他发间游走
You know.
你懂的
Yes.
是的
I think I do.
我想我懂的
This one, Adriana says is one of her best.
艾德里安娜说他是她那最好的
So I hear.
我听说是这样
Neil.
尼尔
I think I'm in love already.
我想我已经爱上他了
That would have been a clean 50 from the both of you.
你们俩本应该都给我个50度的直接击球
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Which one of you is Dr. William Blunt?
请问哪位是威廉·布朗特医生
I am. Is there a problem?
我是 有什么问题吗
I'm afraid there is.
恐怕是的
I need to talk to you about my father.
我需要跟你谈谈关于我父亲的事
Arthur Waverly.
亚瑟·韦弗利
You might have noticed we're playing a round of golf here.
你应该能看得出我们在打高尔夫球吧
You have a question, call my office. I'm sure--
有问题给我办公室打电♥话♥ 我保证...
That's not how this is gonna work.
这事可不行
We're gonna talk about my father.
我们要谈谈我父亲的事
We're gonna do it right now.
现在就谈
Hey, buddy. This isn't the time.
伙计 现在不是时候
Maybe you should tell your friends to take a walk.
也许你该让你的朋友到边上走走去
It's okay, guys. Just give us a minute.
没事的 给我们几分钟
I'll see you at the clubhouse.
我到俱乐部会所去找你们
Look, I don't know what
我不知道你觉得
you think that I could tell you, but...
我能够告诉你些什么 但是...
How sick is my father?
我父亲病得有多重
He has stage four.
他已经到晚期了
It doesn't look good.
病情很严重
That's one.
那是一
One what?
什么一
I understand that you sent him to Argentina.
我知道是你让他去阿根廷的
I'd like to know why.
我想知道原因
I can't discuss private medical records.
我不能跟你谈论私人病历
That's two.
那是二
That's all from mini-golf right there.
迷你高尔夫就到此为止吧
No lessons. Can you believe it?
我从没学过 你相信吗
I don't know what you think you're doing here, but--
我不知道你觉得自己在干什么 不过...
I was just starting to count the number of your fingers
我刚才是在数我将要打断你
I'm gonna break.
几根手指
Get it? You know what?
明白了吗 你知道吗
I'm not too good at math, so I might lose count here.
我的数学不太好 所以可能会数不清
He paid me. A lot of money.
他付钱给我 很多的钱
For what? To make up test results,
干什么 伪造检查结果
phony prescriptions, medical bills.
伪造处方和医药费用单
Why? I don't know.
为什么 我不知道
You know who your father is.
你了解你父亲的为人
I didn't ask questions.
我什么也没问
I did it as I was told to do.
我按照他的指示做事
He came to me with a lot of cash.
他带着一大堆现金来找我
He said he needed a terminal illness,
他说他需要伪造一个绝症
so I gave him one.
所以我就给他伪造了一个
Jesus, Victor.
天呐 维克托
We need to get something straight about this partnership.
关于这段合作关系我必须要把话说清楚了
I'm in charge here.
这里我说得算
You work for me. Okay.
你为我打工 好吧
Every decision about this party has been made for a reason,
关于这派对的每个决策都应该合情合理
so before you go unwinding my hard work,
所以在你破坏我的辛勤努力之前
you might want to get What the hell are you talking about?
你也许应该... 你到底在说什么
Your date, Audrey?
你的女伴 Audrey
She got a visit from your wife.
你妻子拜访了她
Grace cancelled her.
格蕾丝把约会取消了
Grace did?
是吗
You had no idea?
你不知道吗
Do you know how this impacts my business?
你知道这对我生意的影响有多大吗
Audrey Richardson?
奥黛丽·理查德森
She's one of my most important clients.
她是我最重要的客户之一
Well, if Grace thought it was a bad idea,
如果格蕾丝不喜欢这个决定
then I'm fine with that.
那么我没意见
I'll find Audrey someone else.
我会为Audrey再找一个男伴的
Rein in your wife.
控制好你的妻子
I don't put my wife in her "Place."
我从不那样对待我的妻子
This isn't the '50s.
这不是五十年代了
Remember what's at stake here.
你别忘了什么才是利益攸关的大事
Look around, Adriana.
看看周围 艾德里安娜
We are shut down. The SEC is up our ass.
我们关门了 证♥监♥会♥盯着我们不放
I am well aware of what's at stake.
我知道什么才是利益攸关的大事
Wait.
等等
This is it.
就是这个
Here.
这里
The location.
这个地点
It's perfect.
太完美了
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表