剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
It'll make you feel better.
喝了会好很多
Why are you still here?
你怎么还不走
Some pretty bad things happened here today, Neil.
今天发生了这样的惨剧 尼尔
You shouldn't be alone.
我想陪着你
I am sorry that a man had to die.
很遗憾一条生命就这样逝去了
Really? 'cause you don't seem all that sorry.
是吗 可你看起来并不是很遗憾
Well, he broke into your home and tried to rape your wife.
毕竟他闯进了你家 还试图强♥奸♥你妻子
Am I sorry he's dead? A little.
他死了我很遗憾吗 有一点吧
With every sip. A little less.
也只有一点
Frankly, I've seen worse.
坦白说 我见过更惨的
Maybe you don't see it yet,
也许你还不明白
but this is not entirely a tragedy.
但这件事并不完全是悲剧
Karma has a way of sorting these things out.
善有善报 恶有恶报
It's been my experience that when things explode,
经验告诉我 事情爆发的时候
people land where they were meant to land.
每个人都会找到自己该待的地方
You needed to be free, darling.
你应该拥有自♥由♥ 亲爱的
And now you are--
现在你自♥由♥了
free of all the secrets, the lies.
没有秘密和谎言
Now you can truly have anything that you want.
你终于可以真正拥有想要的东西
I want Grace. I want my life back.
我想要格蕾丝 我要我之前的生活
I'm not so sure.
是吗
You had your wife, Neil.
之前你也是有老婆的 尼尔
Apparently she wasn't enough.
很显然你并不满足于此
Good boy.
真乖
Now, look...
听我说
This is freedom...
这是自♥由♥
Complete, unadulterated freedom,
完整而纯粹的自♥由♥
Standing before you, ripe, waiting...
像身穿丝绸裙袍的女人
like a woman in a silk dress.
就在你面前 任君采撷
All you need to do now is gently pull the bow
你只需要轻轻拉一下蝴蝶结
and let the dress fall away.
让整条裙子自♥由♥脱落
You really think it's that easy?
你真以为有这么简单吗
You may know how people tick,
也许你很了解人性
but you have no understanding of my relationship with Grace.
但你却并不了解我与格蕾丝的感情
Oh, I think I do.
我清楚得很
Grace is a lovely woman, Neil,
格蕾丝很可爱 尼尔
but with her, you held yourself back.
但在她面前 你有诸多隐忍♥
Now you get a second chance to start over with a clean slate.
可现在 你又重新开始的机会
See?
看到了吗
All gone now.
没有了
Hello?
有人吗
- Hello? - Oh, I'm sorry.
你好 抱歉
I didn't mean to barge in, but the door, it's, uh...
我不是故意闯进来的 那门是
Still broken, yeah. Yeah.
还是坏的 是的
Simon here?
西蒙在吗
No, he stepped out.
没有 他出去了
Uh, was he expecting you?
他跟你约好的吗
I think I'm the last person he was expecting.
我猜我是他最不想请的人
I'm Emma.
我是爱玛
Grace.
我是格蕾丝
Yeah, Emma, he's not here,
爱玛 他不在这儿
but, um, I'll tell him you stopped by.
但我会告诉她你来过
I don't mind waiting.
我不介意等等
Look, I'm asking you to leave.
我想请你离开
Grace, I've known Simon a long time.
格蕾丝 我认识西蒙很久了
I'm worried about him.
我很担心他
He's been making some very poor decisions of late.
他最近一直在做错误的决定
He needs my help.
他需要帮助
Do you know anything about his father?
你知道他父亲的事吗
He's a very powerful man...
他是个有权有势的人
Not someone you want to upset.
不是你惹得起的
How do you know his father?
你怎么知道他父亲的
Oh, we've been married quite a few years now.
因为我们结婚已经有几年了
I'm Simon's mother.
我是西蒙的母亲
I know she saw you more than once. How long?
我知道你和她见过不止一次 多久
I know how you feel right now.
我明白你现在的感受
I slept with I hated you.
我跟她做了 我恨你
I have Grace's keys.
我拿了格蕾丝的钥匙
She's at my apartment.
她在我公♥寓♥里
I'm just coming here to get her stuff.
我只是来拿她的东西
She's moving in with you?
她搬过去跟你住了
She told me what happened, okay?
她告诉我发生了什么事
She can't come back here right now.
她现在不可能回来住
I'm--I'm what she needs.
我 我才是她需要的人
You've got to be able to understand that, right?
你能明白的 不是吗
Yeah. Sure.
是啊 没错
I totally get it.
我十分明白
You can understand that, too, though, right?
但你也得明白 不是吗
God, I've been wanting to do that for months.
天呐 我想这么做想了几个月了
Hey, you know what else I've been wanting to do?
你知道我还想做什么吗
I have never liked this thing.
我从没喜欢过这些东西
I mean, what is it? It's like tic-tac-toe on acid.
这是啥啊 像嗑了药的井字棋
I hate it. And--and these.
恶心死了 还有这些
Like, pointless.
不知所谓
I mean, what? You don't sleep with them, right?
你睡觉又用不着这些 对吧
They're just-- they're just there.
他们就 就在那儿
There's so much in this house that doesn't make sense...
这房♥子里有太多荒唐的东西
in my life.
对我来说
Stay right there.
在这儿等着
I think I'm just gonna go.
我要走了
Here, take these with you.
把这个带上
I've strangled myself with these things for the last 20 years.
这20年来 我一直被这些东西束缚着
I am done.
我受够了
Why torture myself?
何苦折磨自己呢
You know, life can be taken away from you like that.
说不定什么时候就死了呢
We have to make the most of every chance we get.
我们必须要抓住机会及时行乐
Are you all right?
你还好吧
No.
当然不
I am most definitely not all right.
当然是不可能好的
And you know what?
但你知道吗
It feels great.
这感觉太棒了
I feel like myself again.
我又变得像自己了
You went through my stuff?
你翻我的东西
After your stepmother came by.
在你继母来过之后
Emma was here?
爱玛来过了
When? What did she say?
什么时候 她说了什么
You said you never lied to me.
你说你从没骗过我
You're not even who you say you are.
你却甚至都不是你自己说的那个人
Who are you?
你是谁
Look, the more you knew,
你知道的越多
the more at risk you would be.
你就会越危险
Wait, wait, wait. Come on, wait.
等等 等等 别这样啊 等等
Stolen paintings?
盗窃的画作
Emma said it was your dad who had the apartment trashed,
爱玛说你♥爸♥爸为了找那些画
trying to look for them.
毁了那个公♥寓♥
She said that?
她说的
Son of a...
他妈
God, why would he even want those back?
天呐 他为什么还想要回这些
He doesn't need the money.
他又不缺钱
'cause you stole them and they're his.
因为你偷的画本来是他的啊
You don't understand, okay?
你根本不明白 好吗
He's wealthy.
他很有钱
He's, like, rockefeller wealthy.
像洛克菲勒[石油大王]一样有钱
We--we had a falling out when my mom died.
在我妈去世的时候 我们大吵了一架
He married Emma.
因为他娶了爱玛
Yeah, it's--it's... really complicated, okay?
是的 这事儿有点复杂 不是吗
That backup plan you had...
你的备用方案
It was-- it was those paintings?
就 就是那些画吗
You were gonna sell them and...
你要把它们卖♥♥了 然后
run away with me? Yeah.
跟我私奔 没错
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表