剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Satisfaction.
《满足》前情提要
Your husband ruined my marriage.
你丈夫毁了我的婚姻
I know how you feel right now.
我知道你现在的感受
Oh, really? You know how I feel, huh?
真的吗 你还知道我现在的感受
Do you know where your father is?
你知道你♥爸♥在哪吗
Who are you? How did you get in my apartment?
你是谁 怎么进到我房♥间里的
My father's an old friend of yours.
我父亲是你的老朋友
How does someone like him wind up owing $50 million
他这样的人怎么会欠奥马尔·桑达尔
to an Omar Sandhal?
五千万美元
If he disappears, you inherit his debt.
如果他真消失了 他的债你来还
Arthur and his wife were killed in a car accident
亚瑟和他的妻子两天前
two days ago.
死于一场车祸
Have you ever had a psychedelic experience?
你喝过迷幻剂吗
Those who travel are lost.
旅行的人内心通常是迷失的
Those who seek know exactly what they're looking for.
而探索的人知道自己到底想要什么
Where's my money?
我的钱呢
It's not in my backpack.
钱不在我背包里
If we're going to usher in a whole new level
如果我们想主导
of consciousness...
全新的感官层次
I said I would help out, not give it all away.
我说我会帮忙 不是付出一切
My dad gave me some money and I lost it.
我爸爸给了我一笔钱 然后被我弄丢了
$22,345--that's how much you stole from her.
22345美金 是你从她那里偷走的数额
Anika made a donation.
那是安妮卡自愿捐的
As for stealing, she took something of mine
说到偷 她走的时候
before she left.
还拿了我的东西
Which you can have back when you return the money.
如果你还钱 东西就还给你
Should I really believe that?
我能相信你吗
Went to see Julian.
我去见朱利安了
I got your money back.
我把你的钱拿回来了
Are you gonna tell her that's your money?
你准备告诉她这是你的钱吗
Thanks for giving my money back.
谢谢你把钱还给我
Where is she?
她在哪里
Mom and Dad,
爸妈
I fell in love, I found a home,
我找到了爱 我找到了一个家
and I found an new family.
我找到了一个新家庭
Ever since I can remember, I've always thought
自从我记事以来 我一直觉得
that there was more to this world
除了与人四目相对之外
than meets the eye.
这个世界还有别的方法
That there were other planes,
总是有别的媒介
hidden doorways to get you there,
隐藏的大门把你引向新世界
if you're willing to face your deepest fears.
只要你敢面对自己最深的恐惧
Have you ever had a psychedelic experience?
你喝过迷幻剂吗
Neil?
尼尔
Anika!
安妮卡
Anika?
安妮卡
What's going on? Anika?
发生什么了 安妮卡
What have we done?
我们做了什么
Careful, careful.
小心点
Ready?
准备好了吗
What do you think?
你怎么看
Is this all for making drugs?
这些是拿来制♥作♥毒品的吗
No this is for saving peoples' lives.
不 这些东西是为了救人
Look.
看这个
Welcome to the future site
欢迎来到圆顶毒瘾康复中心
of the Dome Addiction Recovery Center.
未来的场地
A revolutionary approach to overcoming drug addiction
我们采取一种革命性的方法
through hallucinogenic experience.
用致幻体验 帮助客户克服毒瘾
Are you opening a clinic?
你是要开一家诊所吗
It's more like a doorway.
更像是一个通往新世界的大门
You know that what I make,
你知道我要做的是什么
it's--it's not a drug.
不是毒品
It's a way into your subconscious.
这是接触你内心潜意识的方法
Real drugs-- meth, heroin--
真正的毒品 兴♥奋♥剂♥ 海♥洛♥因♥
they're about trying to escape, but psychedelics--
吸食这些的人是想逃避 但是迷幻剂
they're about getting back to your center.
迷幻剂的意义在于回归你的本心
It's why shamans have used them for centuries.
萨满教几个世界都使用迷幻剂也是因为这个
I've been working on a unique delivery system.
我一直在研发一种独特的修行系统
How come you never said anything about this before?
你以前为什么都没跟我说过
Well, I had to get the formula right
因为我得找到正确的配方
and find the right partner.
找到合适的伙伴
The drugs that you stole.
你当初偷的那些毒品
Where are they?
它们在哪
I was trying to help her.
我只是想帮她
In what world is hiding our daughter from us helping her?
帮着我们的女儿离家出走 这算哪门子帮忙
She just needed time.
她只是需要点时间
She wasn't ready to see you.
她没准备好见你们
Why the hell not? I don't know, Grace!
为什么没准备好 我也不知道 格蕾丝
Maybe she wasn't feeling up to facing your judgment.
也许是因为她不想面对你的批判
Why would we be judging her?
我们为什么要批判她
There was situation with a boy.
她遇到了一个男生
His name is Julian.
他叫朱利安
The little punk took all her money.
那个小混♥蛋♥偷了她所有的钱
Oh, my God. Is she okay?
天呐 她还好吗
She's fine and I managed to get it back,
她没事 我帮她把钱要回来了
but I think there's more to the story.
不过我觉得她没跟我说实话
There were drugs involved.
里面好像还牵扯到了毒品
What kind of drugs?
什么毒品
Where is this guy?
这小子在哪
Could she have gone back to him?
她是不是回去找他了
Rosalie?
罗莎莉
Will you get the Trumans directions to that camp, please?
你能把去营地的地图给杜鲁门夫妇吗
He's part of some ridiculous tribe of hippies
他住在森林里 他是一个部落的成员
living out in the woods.
里面的人全是嬉皮士
Grace, she was confused and needed help.
格蕾丝 她很困惑 还需要帮助
You would have done the same thing.
换做你也会这么做的
Bullshit.
放屁
This is about power.
你只不过是想掌控别人
It's always about power with you
你一直都想掌控身边的人
and this is you using our daughter as a pawn
你现在是把我们的女儿当做棋子
to hold something over us.
以此要挟我们
You know what? Fine.
随便你吧
Make up whatever story you want.
你想怎么编就怎么编
Innocent girl held captive by witch.
老巫婆绑♥架♥纯洁少女
It's not what happened.
反正我没伤害她
I don't believe a word you say anymore.
我再也不会相信你了
Is it really that shocking that Anika wouldn't want
安妮卡不愿意回你们那个满是谎言的家
to return to your little house full of secrets?
对于你们来说就这么难理解吗
What have you told her about us these last couple of days?
你是不是跟她说了我们的事
Oh, you mean how daddy was an escort
你是说老爸去当男妓
and mommy paid someone to service her?
老妈去买♥♥♥春♥的事吗
Didn't come up.
我没说
Address for the camp.
这是地址
Let's go.
走吧
It's so sad to me.
你真可怜
You can't have your own marriage or your own family,
因为你没有自己的婚姻和家庭
so you just keep on trying to steal mine.
所以你想法设法把我的偷过来
What's sad to me is how your life
我觉得你更可怜
keeps showing up at my door.
明明是你的事 却总会来麻烦到我
Why do you think that is, Grace?
你觉得这是为什么呢 格蕾丝
Grace, come on.
走吧 格蕾丝
I'm gonna need you to sign them over
我需要你签字同意
to the funeral home.
把他们移交给殡仪馆
Here they are.
他们在这里
How do you know who's who?
要怎么区分
It's right there.
那上面标着
Hey, what are you doing?
你在做什么
Hey, you can't open this here, man.
你不能在这里打开
shit.
见鬼
It was a mountain road.
发生在一条山路上
The car went over an embankment and caught fire.
车冲出路堤起火了
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表