剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
I think she likes that, don't you?
我觉得她很享受 你呢
I don't think she's the only one.
她也不是唯一享受如此的人
So, Neil...
那么 尼尔
What has my son told you about me?
我儿子都说了我什么
Nothing I haven't already heard.
都是我早就听说的事
Profitability margins on your assets
你名下资产的利润率
are pretty much a bench mark for people in my field.
简直是我们这行的标杆
I'm in wealth management.
我从事资产管理
That's interesting.
这倒有趣
You have a friend in wealth management.
你还有做资产管理的朋友
What did he do, hire you to make sure
他做了什么 雇你来确保
I didn't cheat him out of his inheritance?
我没有剥夺他的遗产继承权吗
I'm trying to help you.
我是在帮你
You didn't hear what the vultures
你是不知道医院里那些贪婪鬼
at the hospital were saying about you.
是怎么说你的
You were eavesdropping on my business?
你偷听我的生意
He's worried about you.
他是担心你
Simon told me a little bit about your situation.
西蒙简单和我说了你的情况
Hmm. That I'm dying?
要死了吗
That you're an asshole, which means people
说你是个混♥蛋♥ 意味着
are gonna want to take your money.
很多人都想要你的钱
The business, the trust. This estate.
生意 信托 这栋房♥子
Dismantled.
全部吞噬
Liquidated before they finish carving your headstone.
在他们刻墓志铭之前 这一切都会变成现金
Now, you may think you have enough
你或许觉得
safeguards in place to prevent that.
你已经有了足够的保障措施
My experience-- they won't be enough.
从我的经验看 远远不够
Guy like you--you don't need safeguards.
你这种人 不需要保障措施
You need an 80 foot firewall.
你需要一堵80英尺高的防火墙
I happen to specialize in those.
我恰巧擅长这个
And I'm not taking a fee,
我不拿好处
so you know you can trust me.
所以你可以相信我
Oh, Bastion. Well, I know Victor.
巴斯申公♥司♥ 我知道维克托
If anyone's a bigger pain in the ass than me, it's him.
比我还讨人厌的 也就他了
You his partner?
你是他的搭档
So, Neil...
那么 尼尔
How does one build an 80 foot firewall?
要如何建一堵80英尺高的防火墙呢
How long can she stay like that?
她能这样呆多久
Until we're done playing with her.
直到游戏结束
Isn't that right, darling?
是吗 亲爱的
I asked you a question.
我在问你问题
Yes, Mistress.
是的 主人
Wipe that smile off your face. Yes, Mistress.
收起你的笑容 好的 主人
She calls you Mistress. I thought you were the...
她叫你主人 我以为你是
Submissive?
受虐者
Oh, no, only with Fisher. He was my one and only Dominant.
只和费希尔是 他是我唯一的掌控者
Why the drywall? I pushed him too far.
为什么是石膏板 我把他逼急了
Fisher.
费希尔
You pushed him?
你逼他
But you were tied up.
但你是被绑住的
Power exchange is a funny thing.
地位的转变很有趣
Right now, you could look at her
现在 你看她
and think that she's helpless,
觉得她很无助
that she's at our mercy, but you'd be wrong.
她在我们的掌控之下 那你就错了
One word from her, and it all ends.
她只要一个词 一切就结束了
It's the job of the Dominant
掌控者的职责
to know your Sub's limits so well that you can
就是了解你奴隶的临界点
push her right up to the very edge
能够把她逼到极致
and then...stop.
然后停止
Is that how you like it? Yes, Ma'am.
喜欢这样吗 是的主人
I think she's had enough for one day.
今天到此为止吧
So Fisher didn't stop?
费希尔没有及时停下来
No, Fisher stopped too soon.
不 费希尔停得太早了
Said he loved me too much to give me what I wanted,
说他太爱我所以无法满足我
and then... up went the wall.
所以就有了这面墙
What did you want?
你想要什么
I wanted him to let go.
想让他释放
To get in touch with his primal self.
去触碰他的本性
I wanted him to... take it all out on me.
我希望他 在我身上释放出来
Face me with his ugliest truth.
用最丑恶的真面目对我
Men have a hard time with that, don't they?
对男人来说很不容易 不是吗
Neil could never do that,
尼尔永远不会这样
no matter how much I loved him
无论我有多爱他
or how safe I tried to make it for us.
我们之间多有安全感
Acknowledging the monster inside of us is scary enough.
承认内心的兽♥性♥很可怕
Facing it... It's damn near impossible.
面对它 近乎不可能
Grace?
格蕾丝
Close, but no cigar, darling.
差不多 亲爱的
What, you confiscated her phone too?
你还没收了她的手♥机♥吗
Don't be so dramatic.
别那么激动
I just need the name of your solicitor.
我只要你的律师
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Your lawyer, Neil. Your divorce lawyer.
你的律师 尼尔 离婚律师
Oh, don't start this again. She signed, Neil.
别再说这个了 她签字了 尼尔
The separation papers?
离婚协议吗
Ready to go, just as soon as I get your John Hancock.
准备就绪 就差你的签字了
Then why are you calling me?
为什么是你打给我
She's beside herself, poor thing.
她控制不住自己 可怜的东西
I'm just trying to help move things along.
我只是帮你们一把
Have her copy sent to the office.
把她的复件发到我办公室
And have Grace call me. I mean it, Adriana.
让格蕾丝给我回电♥话♥ 我认真的 艾德里安娜
Yes, sir.
遵命
What are you trying to do to me?
你想对我做什么
Help me out, Victor. It's been a busy morning.
你指什么 维克托 我这一早上忙死了
I just got off the phone with Arthur Waverly.
我刚跟亚瑟·韦弗利通完电♥话♥
He wants to audition the firm.
他要选事务所
$10 million worth. Really?
要投资一千万 真的吗
Well, that's great. That's... what's the problem?
那太好了 有什么问题吗
You're not acting like a partner, Neil.
你表现得不像个合伙人 尼尔
You've gone rogue.
你的路子有点邪
I don't know what you're doing anymore.
我都不知道你在干什么
These strange new clients, and now Arthur Waverly?
这些奇怪的新客户 现在又来个亚瑟·韦弗利
If you're trying to usurp my power,
如果你想篡权的话
just--just remember who built this company.
可别忘了 当初公♥司♥是谁建立起来的
Arthur Waverly's son is a friend of mine.
亚瑟·韦弗利的儿子是我的一个朋友
I was just doing a favor.
我只是帮个忙而已
And as for the rest, Victor, you're imagining things.
至于其他客户 维克托 你别胡思乱想了
I'm on your side.
我跟你同一阵营
How long have I been here at Bastion?
我在巴斯申待了多久了
I've given this place the best years of my life.
我把一生中最美好的几年都贡献给了公♥司♥
Okay, but I I find out you're up to anything else
好吧 但如果我发现你瞒着我
I don't know about, I'm not gonna be happy.
什么别的事的话 我会很不开心的
And you've seen me
你是见过的
when I'm not happy.
我不开心时的样子的
No more surprises.
别再做出其不意的事了
No more surprises.
不会再有了
Penny for your thoughts?
在想什么呢
You know anything about Estate Law?
你了解房♥地♥产♥法吗
You know, it's a beautiful day outside,
外面的天气很不错
and we have the whole place to ourselves.
而且这里就只有我们两个人
The trust is safe.
信托基金很安全
He could funnel more money into the trust.
他可以慢慢放更多钱进去
He'd have his firewall.
这样就能有自己的防火墙了
Stop.
够了
What?
怎么了
You sound like him.
你的口气跟他一样
Don't let him hear you say that.
可别让他听见你说这样的话
He'll take it as an insult.
他会觉得你在骂他
You know, I know you didn't mean
我知道你不是有意
to hit him that hard.
要打他那么重的
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表