剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Satisfaction.
《满足》前情提要
He's been dead to me for a long time.
对我来说他早就已经死了
The company's mine, I need to put this behind me.
公♥司♥归我了 我得忘记这一切
We're all one mad dysfunctional family at this point.
我们是由几个疯子组成的不健全的家庭
Say I was interested in the money, how much are we talking?
我还是对钱比较感兴趣 你会付我多少
Half-percent profits on fourth quarter earnings in Waverly Industries.
韦弗利实业第四季度利润的零点五个百分点
And I want a seat on the board.
而且我要加入董事会
Any time money changes hands over sex,
只要性♥爱♥交易涉及到金钱
someone is getting exploited.
总是有人从中得利的
When did you see Simon?
你什么时候看见西蒙的
I dropped by his place earlier with some food to offer condolences.
我带了些吃的去他那里 以示慰问
I think I'm finally ready to start my own family.
我想我终于准备好组建自己的家庭了
I had some eggs frozen years ago.
多年前我冷冻过几颗卵子
Maybe you can help me navigate this motherhood thing.
你或许能教我如何为人母
What's a married couple doing getting involved
一对已婚夫妇做买♥♥♥春♥的生意
in the world of sex for hire?
是为了什么
We are strictly management.
我们管理得很严格
Can't have it all, I guess.
但无法拥有一切吧
We had it all Barry, and we lost it.
我们曾经拥有 巴里 但是失去了
Sounds like you want us to build a dating site.
你想让我们建一个交♥友♥网♥站
More like a desire-companion site.
准确的说 是欲望伴侣网站
We provide pre-screened, upscale men
我们为寻求短期陪伴的职业女性
for professional women seeking short-term companionship.
筛选出高档次的男人
I'm gonna get started, okay?
我现在就开始 好吗
Sure you don't want to wait? We're almost done here.
不用等等吗 我们快结束了
No, I can handle it.
不用 我能处理好
Gonna be fun.
一定很有趣
Thank you all for coming today.
感谢各位今天的到来
We're running a little behind,
我们的进度有些落后
so please be prepared when I call your name.
各位被叫到名字时请准备好
Steven Sprung.
史蒂文·施普龙
So, how did it go today?
今天情况如何
Excellent. Roster's coming together
很好 群英荟萃
and the website should be up by the end of the week.
网站这周末就能建好
And we should have that updated proposal for you by tonight.
今晚我们会给出新的提案
I like the sound of that.
很高兴你这么说
Barry, it's that time.
巴里 是时候了
If we're gonna keep the lights on here
如果我们要保住现在的势头
and continue with the startup process,
继续我们的创业计划
we're gonna need your full commitment now.
我们需要你完全的支持
Okay, let me crunch some numbers again.
好的 让我再考虑考虑
All looks good, I'll come out tomorrow morning with a check.
似乎一切顺利 明早我会送支票来
Oh, and I like chocolate croissants
我喜欢巧克力牛角包
and cappuccino with 2% milk.
配着加了2%牛奶的卡布奇诺
Duly noted.
明白
He's really gonna invest.
他真的会投资
We could be in business by the end of the month.
这个月底我们就能开始了
We're gonna need staff.
我们需要些员工
And a cappuccino maker.
还需要一台咖啡机
We're really starting an escort business together.
我们竟然真的一起开始拉皮条了
What is wrong with us?
我们出了什么问题
What?
怎么了
Let's take a break.
我们休息一下
Oh. Oh, my God. Thank you.
天呐 谢谢你
I think I need a glass of water. I'm gonna die.
我去喝杯水 渴死了
Hey, you take it easy with that, okay?
悠着点来 知道吗
I did pay for the whole afternoon.
我付了整个下午的钱
Hey, I think I need a sip of your water.
我想喝口你的水
You sure do.
当然可以
What the--
什么
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
Real question is, what are you doing here?
我该问 你在这做什么
Nearly two weeks since the Trumans and I helped you
杜鲁门和我帮你收拾好你父亲的烂摊子
out of that sticky situation with your father.
已经过去两周了
Where have you been?
你都去哪儿了
Is Trish still back there?
崔西还在吗
Oh, I see.
我懂了
Nothing like throwing yourself into your work
似乎只有重操旧业
when you want to forget your life, drown your sorrows.
才能让你忘掉烦恼 借酒浇愁
Rosalie?
罗莎莉
Send her home.
送她回去
Hey, hey, wait, what?
等等 什么
Don't worry, I'll make sure she's taken care of.
别担心 她不会有事的
You can't just barge in here like this!
你凭什么闯进我家发号♥施令
Oh, you mean like you did at my place,
你是说像你来我家
looking for a favor? Sure I can.
寻求帮助一样是吗 我当然可以
I stuck my neck out for you, Simon.
我为你冒了多大的险啊 西蒙
You know you never even said thank you?
你却连个谢谢都没说
Gee, you know what, I'm really sorry.
我的天 真的很抱歉
Thank you for all your help.
谢谢你的帮助
I've had a lot to deal with lately.
我最近有很多事要做
Honestly, I could give a shit about your feelings right now.
我现在没空在乎你的感受
We had a deal.
我们说好的
You've been put in charge of a multi-million-dollar company,
你掌管着数百万资产的公♥司♥
one where I now have a stake in the profits
和我的利益紧密相关
and sit on the board.
我也是董事之一
You need to get to work.
你得去工作
Oh, I see. You need me.
我懂了 你需要我
Oh, on the contrary, darling, you need me,
恰恰相反 是你需要我
because from the looks of things,
从目前的情况来看
you're standing on the ledge, looking a little off balance.
是你在边缘挣扎 摇摇欲坠
Look, I know things have been hard.
我知道处境很艰难
Your whole life just changed,
你的整个人生都被改写了
but with great fortune comes great responsibility.
财富越多责任越大
You need to pull your act together.
你要振作起来
If not, you're going to be disappointing a lot of people,
如果不这样 你会让很多人失望
people who put their faith in you.
让那些信任你的人失望
Grace alone.
就是格蕾丝
You're not an escort anymore.
你已经不再是个男妓了
You're head of a company.
你领导着一家公♥司♥
Start acting like it.
得有该有的样子
And for God's sake, buy better vodka.
看在上帝的份上 买♥♥好点的酒
You can certainly afford it now.
你现在买♥♥得起了
Rosalie.
罗莎莉
So, how long have you been a professional escort?
你当职业男妓多久了
Under a year.
不足一年
And tell me what you enjoy most about it.
说说你最喜欢的
The women.
女人
I love hearing about their lives,
我喜欢听她们讲述生活
their joys, their pains.
她们的快乐以及痛苦
I love their smell, their taste.
喜欢她们的香味 触感
I bet you taste amazing.
我猜你一定不错
What's your background, Neil? College?
你是什么教育程度是尼尔 大学毕业吗
That's a really beautiful accent.
我喜欢你的口音
What is that, French?
哪里 法国吗
My mother was French.
我妈妈是法国人
I spent time there as a child.
我小时候在那里待过
That's it. French women are so mysterious.
果然 法国女人很神秘
They smile like they're hiding some hidden sexual secret.
笑容后的背后像是藏着性感秘密
Are you hiding a secret, Grace?
你有什么秘密吗 格蕾丝
Well, I don't know about that.
这可不好说
No, see what I just did?
不 看到我刚才所做的了吗
You asked if I went to college,
你问我是否上过大学
I flirted, you got off-topic.
我却在调情 你失去了话语权
I was making conversation.
我只是在沟通
But I never answered your question.
但我没有回答过你的问题
For all you know, I could have just gotten out of prison.
如你所知 我可能刚刚出狱
You're being ridiculous.
你在无理取闹
No, you're being careless.
是你粗心大意
If you're gonna be interviewing for us,
如果你负责面试
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表