剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Satisfaction.
《满足》前情提要
Who's in the conference room?
会议室里的人是谁
SEC. We're shut down.
证♥监♥会♥的人 我们现在要暂停一切营业
Somebody went out of their way to bring on some real hurt.
有人开始痛下杀手了
You made any enemies lately?
你最近有没有树什么敌
Adriana called them in.
艾德里安娜让他们来查我们
Revenge for when you and I...
为了报复你和我那时...
Help yourself to the files.
文件随便看
You won't find anything.
你不会找到任何东西
I've been cooking the books for years.
我已经做了很多年假账了
I never saw that. I was good at it.
我没见识过 我很擅长这个
You want to burn down my house?
你不是想烧了我的房♥子吗
I'm going to burn down yours.
我也要烧了你的房♥子
A standard in-house Bastion contract.
一个标准的巴斯申内部合同
It specifies a large amount of cash
这份合同证明
that you've been funneling into investments.
你一直在将大笔现金转入投资
Cash obtained illegally.
非法赚取现金
You forged my signature.
伪造了我的签名
Where do you think I learned that little trick?
你觉得我是从哪儿学到的
Work with me.
跟我合作
Partners.
当合伙人
Now, what do you really want?
你到底想要什么
You want me?
你想要我
You want Grace?
还是想要格蕾丝
I want you both.
你们俩我都想要
Suddenly single. Starting over, I guess.
突然变单身了 一切从头开始吧
Is that what we're doing?
我们现在就这样了吗
I'm not gonna see you for a while.
我们有一阵子不会见面了
We're going to Argentina.
我们要去阿根廷
Simon, what's wrong?
西蒙 怎么了
He's not sick. This is all bullshit, okay?
他没病 全部都是骗人的
The will, adding me to the company.
遗嘱 把我重新立为继承人
He's been lying to both of us this entire time.
他一直都在骗我们俩
Who is that?
谁打来的
I don't want to sell this house.
我不想卖♥♥掉房♥子
Me neither.
我也不想
Wait, stop.
停下来
What is it?
怎么了
I just thought we were good.
我以为我们已经没事了
You're right. It's too soon.
没错 我们这样太快了
Sorry.
抱歉
You should be.
你是应该觉得抱歉
For thinking I want some lame missionary position.
你居然以为我还喜欢原来的传教士姿势
There's just something about bedroom sex that's...
夫妻之间的欢爱
so predictable, you know?
一点新意都没有 你懂吗
So--so "Old married couple."
就是老夫老妻的例行公事而已
I'm just a girl who's more into...
我更喜欢
surprises.
惊喜
You're right.
没错
Beds are for sleeping.
床是用来睡觉的
We were married?
我们结婚了吗
I had no idea.
我都记不得了
Oh, don't stop.
别停
Don't stop.
不要停
Don't move.
不要动
Shit.
见鬼
Who is it?
是谁
Hope this isn't a bad time.
希望我没打搅你
The phone, Adriana.
有种东西叫电♥话♥ 艾德里安娜
You need something, call.
你要提前给别人打电♥话♥
But then I wouldn't get to see your beautiful face.
那样我就看不到你英俊的脸了
We have a problem. The Ibani hotel?
我们遇到问题了 还记得那个伊巴尼酒店吗
They just cancelled our party.
他们取消了我们的派对
And Jimmy Valenti changed his mind.
吉米·瓦伦蒂改主意了
Nothing's been signed. There's really no recourse.
什么协议都没签过 也没什么别的办法
A hundred guests have confirmed
一百名客户已经确认出席
and we have no place to put them.
我们却没有举办派对的地方
I understand you're a bachelor, Neil,
我理解你作为单身汉有需求 尼尔
but for God's sake don't let the place go to seed.
但是也别把这地方毁了啊
So I've been scrambling to find a backup location.
我一直在想办法解决问题
You must have connections.
你肯定认识人
Somewhere discreet.
能找到隐秘的地方
I'll see what I can do.
让我试试吧
There's another matter we need to discuss.
我们还有另一件事要商量
This is my biggest party of the year.
这是我今年的重头戏
We're all going to have to multitask.
我们都有很多任务要完成
Darling, it's just business.
这只是生意而已
Is that what you call it?
你管这叫生意
'Cause to me it looks like blackmail.
我怎么觉得像威胁
Look, Mommy and Daddy are playing house again.
看看这是谁 老爸老妈又在一起了
The dining room table? Bravo.
居然在餐桌上做 太有才了
Is this gonna take long?
你们还要很久吗
We were kind of in the middle of something.
我们有事还没做完
I just want a few minutes with your husband, Grace.
我只是想跟你丈夫相处一会儿 格蕾丝
Like so many women do.
跟其他女人一样
Coffee?
喝咖啡吗
Love some.
来一点好了
She's never gonna stop. Ever.
她不会就此罢手的 她肯定不会放过你
Today it's the SEC shutting down Bastion.
今天是证♥监♥会♥的人调查巴斯申
Tomorrow it'll be something else.
明天就会有别的问题
It's just--it's never gonna end until we stop her.
除非我们先下手 她不会就此罢休的
Look, Bastion employs 130 people.
巴斯申有130名员工
I can't endanger their livelihoods
如果我用一晚上就能把问题解决
if I can fix this in one night.
他们就不会没工作了
Right. You're right.
你说得对
If she wants you to help her organize and find a location,
如果她只是想让你帮忙找个场所
that's a small price to pay.
这样的代价并不大
When's the last time we did it in front of the mirror?
我们上一次在镜子前做是什么时候
Grace...
格蕾丝
she didn't just come over to talk about the location.
她来不仅仅是谈派对场地的问题
Her name is Audrey.
她叫Audrey
She's going to be my date.
她是我今晚的伴
She's beautiful.
她很美
I'm sure you'll show her a good time.
你肯定会让她有一个难忘的夜晚的
You gonna jump?
你要跳下去吗
You know, with my luck,
根据我以往的运气
I'd end up surviving the fall
我肯定不会死
and end up eating my food through a straw
但是会变成植物人
the rest of my life.
余生都靠吃流质食物度过
You sure you should be smoking?
你现在不应该抽烟吧
You just got out of the hospital.
你才出院呢
Are you freaking kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
A heart attack would be fantastic
现在要是我心脏病发
right about now.
真是再好不过了
Can I turn this off?
我能把音乐关了吗
Look, everything's going to be fine, Victor.
一切都会没事的 维克多
I just need you to show me every illegal transaction
你只需要把所有的非法交易
that you've made.
都告诉我
I promise you, it will only stay between us.
我发誓不会告诉任何人
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Are you wearing a wire? Huh?
你是不是带着窃听装置
What the hell is the matter with you?
你在想什么
You're with them, aren't you? The SEC.
你跟证♥监♥会♥是一伙的 对不对
They got you to cooperate.
他们让你合作
Victor, I'm here to help.
维克多 我是来帮你的
All right? I would never betray you like that.
我永远不会那样背叛你
You're right.
你说得没错
You're right, I'm sorry. I--
抱歉 我只是
I'm losing my mind.
我疯了
It's all right.
没事的
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表