剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Well, I'm touched, but maybe not so sentimental.
我很感动 也许不像你那么多愁善感
Say I was interested in the money.
我还是对钱比较感兴趣
How much are we talking?
你会付我多少
Name a price.
你说个数吧
Half-percent profits on fourth quarter earnings
韦弗利实业第四季度利润的
in Waverly Industries.
零点五个百分点
And I want a seat on the board.
而且我要加入董事会
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
You really want to expose your company to that much scrutiny?
你真的敢让你的公♥司♥接受那种严格的审查吗
I'll take my chances. It'll look good on my resume.
我愿意冒这个险 这会让我的履历好看许多
A seat on the board or no deal.
加入董事会 否则免谈
Okay.
好吧
All right then.
那就好
Let's make it official.
我们来签字画押吧
Did you really mean that about...?
你真的要让...
We wouldn't be here if I didn't.
如果不那样的话我们就不会来了
Well, technically this is all yours now.
严格来讲 这里现在属于你了
We're here to see Ryan.
我们是来找瑞恩的
I'm Simon.
我是西蒙
Oh, my gosh. You're Simon.
老天 你是西蒙
I'm so sorry. We're all just...
真抱歉 我们只是...
We loved your father so much. Emma too.
我们很爱你的父亲 还有爱玛
Simon?
西蒙
Simon, Ryan.
西蒙 我是瑞恩
We spoke on the phone?
我们之前通过电♥话♥
Yes, hi.
是的 你好
This is my associate, Neil.
这位是我的合伙人 尼尔
Let's go back to the office.
我们去办公室谈
So, we called ahead.
我们提前打过电♥话♥
Wanted to look at the Malawi deal.
想了解一下马拉维那笔生意
Had the files set up for you right there.
文件已经为你们准备好了
Perfect.
很好
We're assembling the staff,
是否需要召集员工过来
if you want to introduce yourself.
你好向大家介绍一下自己
You are in charge now.
现在这里由你全权负责了
Yeah, of course. I should do that.
是啊 当然 我应该跟大家见一面
Thanks.
谢谢
Never thought I'd be here.
从没想过我会来这
The family business.
家族企业
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
If you want to know what people are really up to,
如果想知道别人真正的目的是什么
you look at where the money goes.
就查查最后钱都去哪了
If Arthur owed Omar that much,
如果亚瑟真欠奥马尔那么多钱
there's gonna be more to the story.
其中缘由一定不会那么简单
Let me see that envelope he gave you.
让我看看他给你的那个信封
Thanks.
谢谢
If you want to go check out the offices,
要不你去办公室看看
this is gonna take a while.
这里一时半刻完不了
All right. Sure.
好的
I think that's Simon.
我想那位就是西蒙
He's in charge here? That's definitely him.
他负责这里了吗 肯定是他
Unbelievable. That's our new boss.
真不可思议 那就是我们的新老板
You ready, Simon?
准备好了吗 西蒙
Really?
真的吗
You want to stay a second night?
你想在那再住一晚吗
Yeah, her parents got us tickets for a play tonight,
是啊 她父母给我们买♥♥了看演出的票
and I already packed for Rand, so...
而且我已经收拾好去兰德的行李了 所以
I can put Chisa's mom on the phone if you want.
如果你想 我可以让智佐的妈妈来接电♥话♥
No, honey, it's not that I don't trust you.
不用 宝贝 并不是我不信任你
It's just your father and I want one-on-one time with you
只是我和你父亲希望在你走之前
before you go.
能单独跟你待会儿
I know, but I'm gonna spend all day tomorrow
我知道 我准备明天一整天
with you guys.
都陪着你们
Are you in my room yet?
你到我房♥间了吗
Yes.
到了
Okay, in the closet, top shelf.
那好 在衣柜的最上层
I have those jeans that I love.
有几条牛仔裤我非常喜欢
If you can just drop them off here so I don't have to wear
你能不能送到我这来 这样我就不用
this dress all day.
整天穿着裙子了
Mom? Did you find them?
妈妈 找到了吗
Grace is here.
格蕾丝来了
Darling, you remember Raymond.
亲爱的 你还记得雷蒙德吧
Yes. Hi again.
记得 你好
Things are good?
一切还顺利吧
I'm gonna get to the office,
我要到办公室去
get in touch with my guy at the embassy,
跟我在大使♥馆♥的人联♥系♥一下
see what I can come up with.
看能不能查出点什么来
Thank you, darling.
谢谢你 亲爱的
He managed to locate Emma's passport records.
他打算根据爱玛护照的记录来找到她
It's a good first step to finding her.
第一步就是要先找到她
That looks familiar.
那衣服看起来挺眼熟
You never mentioned anything to me
你没跟我提过
about giving Anika dresses.
把裙子给安妮卡穿
I gave Anika some dresses.
我是给了安妮卡几条裙子
And you came to the house when I wasn't there.
我不在家的时候你去过我家了
Aren't we past this, Grace?
我们之间不用这么见外吧 格蕾丝
Our daughter is off limits.
你别碰我们的女儿
I was being gracious.
我并没有恶意
Having Anika here, it...
安妮卡来这 让...
it opened up something in me.
唤醒了我内心的一些想法
I think I'm finally ready to start my own family.
我想我终于准备好组建自己的家庭了
I had some eggs frozen years ago.
多年前我冷冻过几颗卵子
It's time.
现在是时候了
You're not serious?
你是认真的吗
I already started pulling back on bookings.
我已经开始逐步撤出应♥召♥业务了
Thought I could hand over some to you and Neil.
我想可以把一部分业务移交给你和尼尔
You will be starting your own business soon, right?
你也快开展自己的事业了 是吧
I admit I was surprised
我承认 得知你要
to learn about your new venture,
开创新事业时我很惊讶
especially considering Neil and Simon's little
尤其是考虑到尼尔和西蒙之前的
experiment earlier,
小试牛刀
but taking it mainstream?
而现在要推到台面上了
We're still working on the model,
我们还在研究经营模式的问题
and we're not trying to put you out of business.
而且我们也没想把你排除在外
I'm sure it hadn't crossed your mind at all.
我想你一定从没那么想过
I'm tired of fighting all the time, Grace.
我厌倦了总是跟人斗来斗去 格蕾丝
Let's call a truce.
我们讲和吧
I have a lot to offer, and maybe you can help me
有很多地方我能帮你 而你或许能
navigate this motherhood thing.
教我如何为人母
What do you say?
你觉得怎么样
Can you really see her trying to raise a kid?
你能想象出来她带孩子的样子吗
She's never had to sacrifice for anyone else.
她从来没有为人牺牲过
Everything she does revolves around her.
她做的每一件事都围绕着她自己
Having a kid, you have to give up your life
养孩子 那是要放弃自己的生活的
as you know it.
自愿放弃
There is no way she could do that.
她肯定做不到
Did you hear any of that?
你听见我说话了吗
Arthur Waverly was entangled in a slew of lawsuits.
亚瑟·韦弗利被起诉了好几次
There's a litigation for faulty construction,
有建筑质量问题诉讼
bad land deals.
还有不良房♥产交易
That happens to every major corporation, doesn't it?
大公♥司♥不都这样吗
Yeah, but the corporation's not named as defendant.
对 但是被告不是公♥司♥名字
It's Arthur personally,
是亚瑟自己
and this Malawi deal.
还有马拉维那笔交易
Something's not right about it.
有点不对劲
It's a good thing you're doing.
你真的在做好事
Helping Simon.
帮助西蒙
It's just I never said, "Thank you."
我还没跟你道过谢
I'm just saying.
毕竟
Not everyone would be so generous towards the man
不是每个男人都会对睡过自己老婆的男人
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表