剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
she better get good at firing people.
最好要会怎么开别人
Come on, let's go see how she's doing.
走吧 我们去看看她做得怎么样
Yes.
行
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
Still trying to make a man of yourself,
还想着逞能
getting your ass kicked every time.
结果每次都挨揍
Let me ask you something.
问你个问题
Have you even been back to the lake?
之后你还回湖边看过吗
You know, just 'cause I sank doesn't mean I stayed down.
我当时沉下去可不代表永远都在湖底下了
Let him go, Simon.
别管他了 西蒙
Mom?
妈
Come here.
来
It's okay. It's gonna be okay.
没事的 都会没事的
But I killed him.
可我杀了他
I killed Dad.
我杀了爸
What did you say?
你说什么
Hmm, they were just here a few minutes ago.
刚才他们还在呢
Before you go texting her, have a drink with me.
别急着给她发短♥信♥ 先跟我喝一杯吧
I already had a drink with you.
我已经和你喝过一杯了
Neil, I'm on the other side now.
尼尔 我现在和你不一样了
You're the one with the business and I'm the client,
你是应♥召♥业务的老板 而我是客户
and I just had an awful experience with my first date.
我很不满意你们安排的男伴
Can't you at least make up for it
就不能和我喝一杯
by sharing a drink with me?
弥补一下这个过失吗
Well, I guess that'll have to do.
看来就这样吧
Are you all right?
你没事吧
No, I'm...
我...
I don't know, I...
我也不知道 我...
I don't feel good all of a sudden.
我突然感觉不舒服
Sit down, sit down.
坐下 先坐下
Oh, God. Are you okay?
天啊 你没事吧
Oh, God...
天啊
What...
你...
what have you done?
你干了什么
Just try to breathe.
慢慢呼吸
Okay. All right, great.
好 好的
Thanks, Mona. We should be there in about an hour.
谢谢蒙娜 我们大概一小时后到
How are you feeling?
你还好吧
Like I've been run over by a freight train.
感觉像是被货运车碾过一样难受
What the hell happened last night?
昨晚到底发生了什么
You don't remember?
你都不记得了吗
Neil.
尼尔
I'll help you get him to the car.
我帮你扶他上车
Adriana said you went looking for me upstairs
艾德里安娜说你上楼找我
and then practically passed out.
结果突然就快昏过去了
I haven't seen you that drunk since college.
大学毕业后就从没见你那样喝醉过
I didn't drink that much.
我没有喝很多
She texted me when I was with Kate.
她发短♥信♥找我的时候我正和凯特在一起
I heard what you told them.
知道你告诉他们什么了
How did things end up with Simon?
西蒙那边怎么样了
Simon, what do you mean, you killed your father?
西蒙 什么叫你杀了你♥爸♥
I-I put him in a cab, got him home.
我把他扶上出租车 带他回家了
Okay.
好
Oh, Mona called, she said something about the delivery of a sign.
蒙娜打电♥话♥来说来改什么标志了
Well, that was supposed to be a surprise,
本来是想给你个惊喜的
not that it matters now.
现在也无所谓了
I had it made when I still thought Barry was onboard.
本来以为能和巴里合伙干的时候定做的
What do you think? Too much?
你怎么看 太浮夸了吗
No, I like it.
不 我挺喜欢的
Little on the nose for me.
我觉得恰如其分
I wanted to apologize for last night.
我想为昨晚的失态道歉
I said a lot of things, and...I...
说了好多不该说的话
I wasn't in the right space.
当时脑子不太正常
I wanted to drop off this.
我是来给你们这个的
Look, I-I know I wouldn't be in the position I'm in
我知道我不可能坐到今天这个位置
if you hadn't of done what you did for me,
如果没有你们对我的帮助
and when you needed help, I should've been there for you,
所以你们需要帮助 我就应该支持
so here.
给
Come on, this is an investment, right?
拿着吧 我这是投资
And I will see returns?
会有丰厚回报吧
Tell you what, consider it a retainer for your services.
把这个当作你是教导我的定金吧
This whole CEO thing, it's not exactly in my wheelhouse.
我现在还是不适合当什么公♥司♥的总裁
I'm gonna need some coaching,
我需要有人指点我
and if in return I help out around here from time to time...
如果碰巧你们这也需要我帮助的话
Coaching? Yeah.
指点 嗯
What do you think?
可以吗
Hail, hail. The gang's all here.
哎哟 人都到齐了嘛
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
Oh, relax, darlings. I'm not here to fight.
别紧张 各位 我不是来挑事的
I'm here to surrender. And celebrate.
我是来投降然后一起庆祝的
Celebrate what?
庆祝什么
New beginnings.
全新开始
I'll admit, I was jealous of you two,
我承认我之前很嫉妒你俩
starting a business without me,
抛弃我自己开展应♥召♥业务
but I realized this is a chance for new beginnings,
可后来我意识到这是迎接全新开始的机遇
a way for us all to find happiness.
让所有人都能幸福的一个选择
It's those dreams we share.
是我们共同分享的梦想
That's what's important here.
这才是最关键的
So, what was so urgent you needed me
所以你大半夜的
to come into the office in the middle of the night?
急着要见我是有什么事
How long ago did you collect that sample?
这份样本是多久前提取到的
An hour ago, which explains the urgency.
一小时前 所以我才急着要见你
Well, as soon as we have your surrogate prepped and ready,
一旦你的代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥准备就绪
I'll call the lab and set things in motion.
我就联♥系♥实验室实施代♥孕♥了
She's ready right now.
她已经准备就绪了
To the birth of a new business.
敬新事业的诞生
To new beginnings, second chances,
敬全新开始 第二人生
and to family.
敬我们一家人
To family.
敬我们一家人
To family.
敬我们一家人
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表