剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
I called up the embassy. They gave me the details.
我联♥系♥了大使♥馆♥ 他们告诉了我这些
God, I haven't smelled that stench in so many years.
我很多年没闻到过这股恶臭了
But you never forget.
但这种味道闻过就不会忘
I'm very sorry.
真的很遗憾
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Your father was still a friend.
你父亲依然是我的朋友
Bullshit. What do you want?
胡扯 你想要什么
You know what I want.
你知道我想要什么
To pay my respects.
我想表达敬意
That's very kind of you.
谢谢你好意
Why don't we go outside
不如我们到外面去
and I'll show you how much I appreciate it?
表达一下我有多感激
I know this is an emotional time for you.
我知道现在你的情绪很激动
I understand that.
我理解
But don't let those emotions cloud your judgment.
但别让这些情绪影响你的判断
You wouldn't want to make the same mistakes
你不会想犯
your father did.
与你父亲相同的错误
If you had anything to do with this...
如果你与此有任何关
I'll give you 48 hours to show me a good faith gesture
我给你48小时来让我知道
that lets me know I'll be paid.
我能拿到钱
Certainly looks like the place.
看起来就是这里
Oh, excuse me, I'm, uh...
打扰了 我
We're looking for our daughter, Anika.
我们在找我们的女儿 安妮卡
Oh, my God. He told us you might be coming.
天呐 他说过你们会来的
Julian, he has visions sometimes.
朱利安有时会先知
How long has Anika been here?
安妮卡在这里多久了
She's been part of our family for over a month.
她加入这个大家庭一个多月了
Julian went to go find her.
朱利安去找她了
We all miss Anika so much.
我们都很想念安妮卡
We're a tribe.
我们是一家人
We're all about supporting each other,
我们相互依赖彼此
living a more spiritual life.
享受着精神生活
In fact, we're just about to get started.
刚好 我们正准备开始
Would you like to join us?
想和我们一起吗
Oh, no, no, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Well, you're family now.
你们也是家人了
So make yourself at home.
别拘束
What is all this stuff?
这些都是什么
It's time for meditation, Dome family.
该冥思了 圆顶家族
Neil. Look at this.
尼尔 看这个
She looks stoned.
她好像醉了
What is she doing with him?
他们在做什么
We'll find her.
我们会找到她的
Everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会好的
Well, look who's back.
看看谁回来了
Don't go changing our music on us again, little girl.
别再换我们的歌♥了 小姑娘
Yeah, uh, Adriana's not here, is she?
艾德里安娜不在吗
I didn't see her car.
我没看到她的车
I saw her go out.
我见她出去了
Well, I'm just gonna...
我只是想
I left some stuff in my room from before, so.
我之前落了东西在房♥间里
Well, why can't we call the police?
我们为什么不能报♥警♥
What if it's a cult?
如果这是邪教呢
Well, we don't know the whole story yet.
我们还不明原委
If there's drugs involved,
如果涉及到毒品
then Anika could get arrested if she's...
安妮卡会被抓起来的
What's he doing here?
他来做什么
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I need your help.
我需要帮助
Look, um, now's not a good time.
现在不太合适
I don't know if it's safe for me to go home right now.
我不知道现在回家是否安全
My father was killed in Argentina.
我父亲在阿根廷被杀了
And Emma too.
还有爱玛
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Oh, my God, what happened?
天呐 发生了什么
A car accident.
一场车祸
Simon, I'm sorry.
西蒙 我很遗憾
what can I do?
我能做什么
It's my inheritance. Okay, um...
关于我继承遗产
I need to liquidate some cash.
我要兑换一些现金
A lot of cash, fast.
需要很多 很急
It's complicated, okay?
这很复杂 知道吗
He died owing a lot of money.
他死后欠了很多钱
Well, look, if it's business,
如果是生意上的事
then maybe his lawyers can help.
他的律师或许会有办法
I don't trust those assholes, okay?
我不相信那些混♥蛋♥
They're probably in on it.
他们可能也有份
In on what?
有什么份
...Is there a way expedite the will
有什么办法能快速继承遗产
or at least part of his holdings?
或者至少他的部分股权
Simon, what's going on?
西蒙 发生了什么
I found the address from the brochure.
我在小册子里找到了这个地址
It's not that far away.
不算太远
Sorry, I needed his help with something.
抱歉 我需要他帮点忙
Yeah, we should go.
我们得走了
Is everything okay?
你们还好吗
I'll make a few calls, see what we can do.
我去打几个电♥话♥ 看看能做什么
Maybe come by the office later.
晚点去我办公室谈吧
All right.
好吧
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Thanks.
谢谢
So, she does have them.
东西果然在她手上
They're in her safe.
在她的保险箱里
I couldn't get them, but here.
我没法拿出来 不过有这个
That felt really weird,
那感觉实在太怪了
and I don't want to do something like that again.
我再也不想做那样的事情了
Thank you for this.
谢谢你做的这些
I can take it from here.
剩下的事就交给我吧
This is definitely his place.
这里肯定就是他的据点
Is it locked? Can you get the door open?
门锁住了吗 你能把门弄开吗
What is-- what is all this?
这... 这都是些什么啊
What does it look like?
你觉得像什么
You read the brochure.
你看过宣传册的
I just don't understand why is she involved in this?
我只是不明白她怎么会牵扯进这些事
Neil, that isn't helping!
尼尔 这样做没用
Oh, yeah? Well, it felt really good to me!
是吗 不过我觉得很过瘾
Jesus, Anika. Why?
老天 安妮卡 为什么
We basically pushed her out of the house.
是我们把她推出家门的
And you're the one who gave her that huge
而你还塞给她那么多钱
wad of cash and said go see the world.
说什么让她去见识世界
Oh, so this is my fault now?
这么说是我的错了
It's not a choice I would have made.
反正我是绝对不会那样做的
But you supported it.
但你并没反对
I wasn't consulted.
你并没问过我
No, 'cause you were busy, Grace,
没错 因为你当时很忙 格蕾丝
with you new best friend and lover, Adriana.
忙着陪你的新闺蜜兼爱人 艾德里安娜
Okay, so it's okay for you to go off the deep end
好吧 所以说只有你可以做事不计后果
into those waters, but not for me?
感情用事 而我就不可以吗
No, what I'm saying is,
不 我要说的是
you can't just make this all my fault.
你不能把过错都推到我一人身上
We raised her together for 17 years.
我们共同养育了她十七年
Yeah. We're both to blame.
是啊 我们两个人都有错
Right, that's right. We're shitty parents, Neil.
是啊 我们真是失败的父母 尼尔
Our marriage fell apart and our kid freaked out
我们的婚姻破裂了 我们的孩子吓坏了
and... what's left?
还剩下什么呢
I'm sorry.
对不起
I just thought that we were getting back on track.
我还以为我们已经回归正轨了
All of us.
我们都是
We are.
我们是的
And you know what? We will make this right.
你知道吗 我们会让一切恢复正常的
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表