剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Satisfaction.
《满足》前情提要
Neil?
尼尔
The friend's house that you've been staying at, huh?
这就是你暂住的朋友家
Separation papers. I had my lawyer draw them up.
离婚协议 我让我的律师拟好了
Unless of course you two are ready to get back together.
除非你俩已经打算复合了
My husband just left too.
我的丈夫也离开我了
Anyway, I was thinking of redecorating the space.
无论如何 我在考虑重新装♥修♥他的房♥间
I brought some tear sheets.
我带了样张
Hey. Simon, it's Neil.
你好 西蒙 我是尼尔
I wanted to talk to you about a business proposal.
我有个工作提议要跟你谈谈
Our future's are tied together, Neil,
我们的将来紧密相连 尼尔
so when you open your mouth about a new escort business
所以你开始考虑在这方面创业的时候
and it draws attention, some of that comes my way.
会有人注意 我也会受影响
I have never stopped loving you,
我一直都爱你
which is why I want you to resolve this thing
所以才希望在你父亲死之前
with your father before he dies.
你们能冰释前嫌
Shit.
见鬼
I just saw Neil.
我刚还碰见尼尔
He didn't say anything about this.
他完全没提这事
You know how men are.
你知道男人都是什么货色
Shit.
妈的
I hit him hard, Neil.
我重重地给了他一拳 尼尔
Too hard, I don't know what the hell I was thinking.
太重了 我都不知道自己当时怎么想的
Wait, wait. Slow down.
等等 慢点
You're a Waverly.
你毕竟是韦弗利家的人
I wasn't for ten years. I left.
我不在那个家已经有十年了 我离开了
Look, I'm not gonna get into it right now,
我现在不会细说这个
and none of it matters.
而且这也不重要
Boxing is how we used to connect.
拳击是我们的交流方式
It's how we'd work things out and I guess
这一直都是我们解决问题的方法
I was just a lot smaller back then.
我想我当时是太幼稚了
All right, what do you need?
你到底想要什么
I went to the hospital this morning
我今早去了医院
to apologize to him, and in the room,
去跟他道歉 当时在病房♥里
there's all these bankers and lawyers
全都是银行家和律师
and board members and they're there
还有其他的董事会成员
with their get well cars and their flowers
他们开着豪车去给他送花
and they're just waiting for him to croak
那些人就等着他开口说话
so they can drain his accounts.
这样他们好继续榨干♥他♥的财产
He must have someone he trusts.
他身边一定有可以信任的人吧
You would think so, but my father
大家都这么想 可是我爸
is a class A son of a bitch.
就是个不折不扣的混♥蛋♥
So I've heard.
早有耳闻
Then you know even his most loyal men
那你就知道就算是他最忠诚的手下
would probably poison his scotch.
也有可能在他酒里下毒
He needs protection.
他需要有人保护他
It would be a huge favor.
我欠你一个很大的人情
I booked the space through Ludwig six months ago.
我六个月前从路德维希那里订了这个地方
Yes, it was a verbal agreement.
我知道当时只是口头协议
All our agreements are verbal agreements.
我们一直以来都是靠口头协议做的生意
That's the benefit of doing business
这就是和一个认识超过20年的人
with someone for 20 years.
打交道的好处
Find him and tell him to honor our deal.
找到他 让他履行我们的协议
What's up?
怎么了
You know, now's not a good time.
现在不是好时机
Grace, what is it?
格蕾丝 怎么了
Look, um...
听着
Last night, it was--it was fun,
昨晚我们过得很愉快
but this--all this between us and me living here,
但是我们之间的事 加上我现在还住在这里
it's--it's happening too fast.
我们发展速度有点太快了
What are you saying?
你在说什么
It's just better if I move out.
我搬出去可能会更好
I'm not sure if you've noticed,
我不知道你有没有注意到
but things are a tad busy around here at the moment.
但是现在我很忙
I hired you to re-design Fisher's room
我雇你是来重新装♥修♥费希尔的房♥间
and to oversee the project 24/7.
并且无时无刻都监督这个项目
So you just expect me to be here at your beck and call?
所以你要我在你一个招手或一个电♥话♥时出现在这
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm planning three separate events
我这周要承办三个不同的宴会
and my home is crawling with contractors.
我自己的家里又全是承包商
If it makes you feel any better,
如果你想让自己感觉好一点
we can pretend last night never happened.
我们可以假装昨晚没有发生过
But I don't want to do that.
虽然我并不想这么做
Ms. Truman?
杜鲁门女士
Uh, we've uncovered an, um...issue.
我们发现了一些东西
Please tell me it's not water damage.
别告诉我你们把水管弄烂了
No, not water.
不是水管
I expected to find plaster behind the dry wall,
我以为按照你之前说的
like you said.
这墙后面会只有石膏
What do you make of this?
但是这是什么
It's bluff stone. Why would anyone cover this up?
这是堵后砌的墙 为什么有人要把这个藏起来呢
What the...?
搞什么
Can I have your hammer?
能用一下你的锤子吗
Sure.
没问题
What is this?
这是什么
Fernando, why don't you guys take an early lunch today?
费尔南多 你们早点出去吃个午餐吧
Sure thing.
没问题
Maybe just take the-- the rest of the day off.
你们今天不用上班了
Sure.
好的
So that's the wall you wanted to tear down?
你想拆掉的就是这堵墙啊
It was all in the plan, the plan you approved.
这个改动也在计划里啊 你当初已经同意了
See?
是啊
I trust you so much I barely even looked at it.
我太信任你了 所以我看都没看过
It's been so long.
这已经是很久之前的事了
I almost forgot we did this.
我都快忘了我们还玩过这个
Did what? What is that?
造了什么 这是什么
Would you like to try it?
你想试试吗
I don't even know what it is.
我都不知道它是什么
Fisher built it for me not long after we were married.
费希尔在我们婚后不久为我建了这个
Not just that, but this whole room was our play space.
这整个房♥间都是我们的游戏室
We'd spend hours in here.
我们会在这里待上好几个小时
Days, sometimes.
有时会待上好几天
I would have done anything for him.
我什么都愿意为他做
He liked to be locked up in this?
他喜欢被锁在里面吗
No, darling, quite the opposite.
不 恰恰相反
So those are for...
所以这些东西是
It's the old cliche, right?
说来也没什么新鲜的
Ruthless by day, submissive at night.
白天盛气凌人 晚上百依百顺
It was more than that in the old days.
以前比这还要夸张一点
I was after extremity. Sensation.
我追求的是极致 是那种感觉
I thought you were into self-love.
我以为你比较喜欢自己动手
Pleasure and pain are two sides of the same coin, Grace.
快乐总是与痛苦并存 格蕾丝
You can't know one without the other.
两者不可或缺
It's not just about the physical pain,
这不只是身体上的疼痛
but the act of surrender.
也是精神上的屈服
To give yourself over to another human being.
把自己交给另一个人掌控
Mind, body and soul.
思维 身体和灵魂
To free yourself from the burden of choice.
从选择的苦恼中解脱自己
Oh, shit.
哦天
I remember that thing.
我记得那个
Oh, look. We have lovely volunteers.
看 两位自告奋勇的美女
Step right up, ladies, and enter the cage of sublime torment.
来吧姑娘们 进入这个会给你极致折磨的笼子里
I'm still recovering from the last time you put me in there.
我还没从上次你把我关进去的体验里恢复过来
I'll do it.
我来
Eager. I like it.
主动 我喜欢
Now, the benefits of having a cage in your guest room
客房♥中有一个笼子的好处
are not readily apparent-- that is, until you...
并不明显 直到
lock the cage.
关上笼子的那一刻
As you can see, the subject is rendered
如你所见 受方已经变得
both immobile and easily accessible.
既没法肆意行动 又容易碰触
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表