剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Almost $50,000.
差不多五万美元
For one night.
一晚
One night.
一晚
Were you serious when you brought that up in the meeting?
你今早在会面时提到的是说真的吗
Yes. You said it.
当然 是你说的
Business is booming,
这一行正在兴起
and you may have lost most of Bastion's clients,
你可能会失去大多数巴斯申的客户
but with all the new ones you could have coming in--
可也总会有新的客户被你拉拢过来
I mean, Barry's a good example.
巴里就是个很好的例子
Can we really do this?
我们真要做这行吗
Run our own escort business?
经营我们自己的应招业务
I mean, we're not keeping secrets from each other anymore,
我们彼此坦诚相见 不再藏有任何秘密
and we'd be working together, so...
我们也一起搭档工作 所以...
So why not?
所以为什么不做呢
No more secrets.
不再藏有秘密
What two consenting adults do together is up to them.
两位成年人选择做什么是他们自己的事
Sky's the limit.
前途无量
Oh, my God.
天啊
Did you leave your phone on?
你居然忘记关手♥机♥了
There's wi-fi on the plane, relax.
我连的机上无线 别激动
Wait, what the--
等等 这是...
From Adriana?
艾德里安娜发的
Where is she? She's upstairs.
她在哪 在楼上
She's waiting for you. She's fine,
她在等你们 她没事
but she's been through a lot.
只是最近经历了很多事
If you can't be sensitive This is our child.
请尽量保持冷静 她是我们的孩子
Anika?
安妮卡
Anika!
安妮卡
She's in your old room.
她在你以前住过的那间
Where is she?
她在哪
"Mom and Dad, I'm so sorry I've been so absent,
"爸妈 我很抱歉最近一直不在你们身边
and I'm sorry I lied to Adriana.
也很抱歉骗了艾德里安娜
Please tell her thank you for me.
请替我向她说声谢谢
I came to her because I wasn't ready to see you yet
我来找她是因为我还没勇气见你们
or tell you my whole story,
告诉你们我的全部经历
but now everything is fine.
可现在一切安好
I know you're worried about me,
我知道你们很担心我
but please don't be.
但还是别了
"I realized that up until now, I've just been traveling,
我发现直到现在 我一直都在游走
and I was lost.
而且也迷失了自己
But in the process of traveling, I became a seeker,
可在游走的途中 我成了探索者
and I finally found what I was looking for."
我终于找到了我一直想找的"
Thanks for giving my money back.
谢谢你把钱还给我
I told you I'd always take care of you.
我早说过我会一直照顾你的
"I found love.
"我找到了爱
I found a home,
我找到了一个家
and I found a new family."
我找到了一个新家庭"
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表